As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Red Alert 3! Insert lame "In Soviet Russia" joke here

• Options
    smurfbizkitsmurfbizkit Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Rizzi wrote: »
    -SPI- wrote: »
    A more water focussed theme makes sense with Japan being a third faction if that's true. So we would I assume be getting the pacific front, with japan finally making a move since they're still a military superpower because WW2 never happened.
    Hmm, this is true. That does make a lot of sense. But what kinda wacky catch would Japan have? I mean The Soviets were over the top Communists, the Americans were basically every stereotype of Americans you could think of, and japan is... Techno Ninjas?

Exactly.
    haha, man this should be good. Ok so wait, assuming they bring back country's.. who joined up with Japan?

I'd assume other Asian countries Japan occupies during it (China, Korea, etc.).

Anyone else think we'd see some form of Godzilla? ;)

smurfbizkit on
    mec2_banner2.png
  • Options
    OmeksOmeks Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    A more water focussed theme makes sense with Japan being a third faction if that's true. So we would I assume be getting the pacific front, with japan finally making a move since they're still a military superpower because WW2 never happened.
    Hmm, this is true. That does make a lot of sense. But what kinda wacky catch would Japan have? I mean The Soviets were over the top Communists, the Americans were basically every stereotype of Americans you could think of, and japan is... Techno Ninjas?

Exactly.
    Mecha Godzilla.

Edit: Dammit, I wanted to be the first to make a Godzilla joke...

Omeks on
    Online Info (Click Spoiler for More):
    |Xbox Live Tag: Omeks
    |PSN Tag: Omeks_R7
    |Rock Band: Profile|DLC Collection
    Omeks.png
  • Options
    Paradox ControlParadox Control Master MC Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Exactly.
    haha, man this should be good. Ok so wait, assuming they bring back country's.. who joined up with Japan?

haha maybe that's there super weapon! "Giant Monster Attack!"
    I was thinking that China and Korea might join up with them. Which would mean that Allies lose the Korea Bombers.

So what would that mean?

Allies:
    America
    France
    England
    Germany

Soviets:
    Russia
    Iran
    Iraq
    Libya

Super Robot Ninja Slanty Eye Union:
    Japan
    China
    Korea
    ???

had another thought.

Since Yuri is gone, who gained the Mind Control shit he had? The brutes, the slaves, the dominaters, all that stuff! Im going to assume that cloning is banned after all the cloning Yuri did. What could we see for new units beyond the navy units we've seen so far? What would each faction need at this point? IMO Sov's and Allies were pretty balanced against each other and that they wouldn't really need to add to much beyond allowing for counters to the new Asian Overlords.

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    OmeksOmeks Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Exactly.

I was thinking that China and Korea might join up with them. Which would mean that Allies lose the Korea Bombers.

So what would that mean?

Allies:
    America
    France
    England
    Germany

Soviets:
    Russia
    Iran
    Iraq
    Libya

Japan
    China
    Korea
    ???

I'd say that Korea would be in the hands of Soviet Russia if we're going by alternative real world events. Maybe South Korea, but I'd imagine that North Korea would have wiped them out long ago and the whole country was absorbed into the USSR.

Also, I don't think China and Japan would get along since Japan was harassing them before WWII broke out.

Of course, this is a damn video game, so I don't know why the fuck I'm analyzing this to hell.

Still, I find it hard to imagine Japan going up all by itself against both the U.S. and the Soviets. They're kind of on a tiny island. Maybe they team up with the Soviets and stab them in the back after they've beaten the U.S. and have been weakened. Meanwhile in the U.S. campaign, Japan and USSR team up and launch an attack on Pearl Harbor (since it never happened in the first place), signaling the U.S. to do island hopping across the Pacific. When they get to Japan, they find a disarmed Japan that's had its technology swiped by the USSR for failed to hold off the U.S.

'Course, Pearl Harbor would be changed to Cape Honky Tonk since there'd be backlash for simulating an attack on Pearl Harbor.

Omeks on
    Online Info (Click Spoiler for More):
    |Xbox Live Tag: Omeks
    |PSN Tag: Omeks_R7
    |Rock Band: Profile|DLC Collection
    Omeks.png
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Actually there was a pearl harbour mission in RA2 where we got to blow up the USA base there as the Russians.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Actually there was a pearl harbour mission in RA2 where we got to blow up the USA base there as the Russians.

Ah, but that was in the Soviet Campaign, so it technically didn't happen.
    edit: oh, you meant as in we could handle it being actually pearl harbor and not going batshit, yes, my bad.

Spoilers on Yuri
    Well, I guess its not really a spoiler at this point, but assuming the allied campaign victory in RA2 Yuri's Revenge, Yuri isn't dead, hes just in a specialized prison. That was perhaps one of my favorite scenes, where they're hauling Yuri away and he is commanding them to obey him, and the Allied GI's just tap their special anti-psyker headgear and chuckle at him. It was so gunfingers.

My point here before I went on a rant is that someone could free him/perhaps he still has his hand in this yet!

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Omeks wrote: »

Exactly.

So what would that mean?

Allies:
    America
    France
    England
    Germany

Soviets:
    Russia
    Iran
    Iraq
    Libya

Japan
    China
    Korea
    ???

I'd say that Korea would be in the hands of Soviet Russia if we're going by alternative real world events. Maybe South Korea, but I'd imagine that North Korea would have wiped them out long ago and the whole country was absorbed into the USSR.

Also, I don't think China and Japan would get along since Japan was harassing them before WWII broke out.

Of course, this is a damn video game, so I don't know why the fuck I'm analyzing this to hell.

Still, I find it hard to imagine Japan going up all by itself against both the U.S. and the Soviets. They're kind of on a tiny island. Maybe they team up with the Soviets and stab them in the back after they've beaten the U.S. and have been weakened. Meanwhile in the U.S. campaign, Japan and USSR team up and launch an attack on Pearl Harbor (since it never happened in the first place), signaling the U.S. to do island hopping across the Pacific. When they get to Japan, they find a disarmed Japan that's had its technology swiped by the USSR for failed to hold off the U.S.

'Course, Pearl Harbor would be changed to Cape Honky Tonk since there'd be backlash for simulating an attack on Pearl Harbor.
    Well, if I understand the awful bablefishing of the German site that was linked
    Uncertainty phase red 3 [Red Alert 3] begins directly after the victory of the Soviet Union [thought the games take place after an allied victory?]. The Russians decided to use thereupon the time machine and kill Einstein, in order to torpedieren [stop] the allied plans [I think what this means is, after the soviets win they use the Chronosphear to go back and kill off Einstine to stop the Allied Plans]. The expedition was successful and Einstein into [in?] the present was kidnapped. The allied ones are thereby weak like never nevertheless [before?] developed thereby a new weltmacht [World Power] - for Japan!

Ok, so this game actualy takes place as if the Soviets win. Which is kinda funny, because its nothing like other CNCs. Which kinda ties in with RA being more of a Paridy of the CNC games. So the Soviets win, and they now have the Chronosphear. They go back in time to kidnap Einestine to help them win against the Allies when the invade the first time (before YR happend). This then leads the Allies to be extremly week after there loss. This then thrust Japan in to World Power status.

So now, YR never happened. Its like they are resetting the series. They probably figured that YR (as fun as it was) went a bit to far out for them or something.

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    OP updated with more pictures and the link to the german site.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I think its also good to note that those images are from December 2007 according to the German site.

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I liked the soviet ending of YR.
    Hehe. Dinosaurs.

Rizzi on
  • Options
    Vangu VegroVangu Vegro Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Nice screenshots.

I'm happy to see that they're not skipping the naval combat. Tesla ships look cool, although some of the Allied structures look a bit too similar to Tiberium Wars GDI buildings for my tastes. Hopefully they'll give those a bit of a makeover.

I guess the first screenshot means you can build on water now (or at least, the Allies can). Kinda reminds me of the Gungans in Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. Could make for some interesting strategies...

Vangu Vegro on
    In my PC: Ryzom, Diablo III, Naruto Shippuden UNSR, The Old Republic
    In my 3DS: Super Smash Bros, AC New Leaf
    Last game completed: Steamworld Dig
  • Options
    BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    BETA INFO!

Got this in my email today. Not sure if this has been posted or not:
    Welcome Back, Comrade!
    After seven years, Red Alert is returning with Command & Conquerâ„¢ Red Alertâ„¢ 3. Be among the first anywhere to play one of the most highly anticipated games of the year by joining the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program.

The first step towards participating in the Beta program is ordering Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath. Not only will you get to play the latest installment of the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Saga,, but within every purchase of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath that contains the Red Alert 3 Beta Key Sticker is a key that guarantees you access to the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program if you register before September 15, 2008.

How the Program Works:

Once you receive your copy of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath, look for the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta Key Insert and visit the designated website.

To reserve your spot in the Beta program, you will follow the directions to register with the code printed on the Beta Key Insert.

Once you have registered, you will be entered into the Beta queue. Depending on when you register and your location, you will be called upon to activate your Beta key at any given point during the Beta program. Once that time comes, you will be contacted via email with instructions for downloading the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta client. You must download the client within the time period indicated to you in the email.

By ordering Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath and registering with the Beta Key before September 15th, 2008, you are guaranteed a chance to play the multiplayer Beta before Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 releases.

Be one of the first people to experience the revolution. Order Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath today!

http://www.ea.com/redalert/main.jsp

Bamelin on
  • Options
    Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Holy shit, Japan. Fuck yes.

Also, finally my high school german pays off big time.

Cynic Jester on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

In Red Alert 3, the desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation,
    armored bears,armored bears,armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.

Red Alert 3 asks the question “What If?” What if every bizarre research project and technology experiment for the last 70 years had actually borne fruit? What if the Philadelphia Experiment, time travel theory, teleportation, invisibility, Tesla technology, and a hundred other intriguing research projects had all paid off and gone mainstream? What if the Soviet Union survived and thrived; what would it look like 10 years in the future? What if the Japanese Empire had never fallen and instead became the ultimate high-tech military superpower? The end result is an imaginative and playful vision of an alternate future filled with possibility.

golden%20compass.jpg

FUCK YES!

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    veritas1veritas1 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Awesome. Red Alert 2 still gets played at LANs around here, and it's still awesome. I hope RA3 has the same ridiculous acting that RA2 had. Also, armoured bears!

veritas1 on
  • Options
    vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Fuck yeah! Forget making this into a game make it a TV series. Cyberbears.

vhzod on
  • Options
    KatholicKatholic Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I haven't played RA and RA2 in a long time, does someone want to point me in the direction of a good summary source?

Katholic on
  • Options
    Vangu VegroVangu Vegro Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Nice. Makes me glad I've already preordered Kane's Wra---

What? I haven't done that yet?

*Goes off to fix that mistake*

Vangu Vegro on
    In my PC: Ryzom, Diablo III, Naruto Shippuden UNSR, The Old Republic
    In my 3DS: Super Smash Bros, AC New Leaf
    Last game completed: Steamworld Dig
  • Options
    Not Uncle DaveNot Uncle Dave Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    they're STILL using the sage engine?

my aged laptop thanks them from the bottom of its creaking steam-powered compu-heart

Not Uncle Dave on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Klyka wrote: »

In Red Alert 3, the desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation,
    armored bears,armored bears,armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.

Red Alert 3 asks the question “What If?” What if every bizarre research project and technology experiment for the last 70 years had actually borne fruit? What if the Philadelphia Experiment, time travel theory, teleportation, invisibility, Tesla technology, and a hundred other intriguing research projects had all paid off and gone mainstream? What if the Soviet Union survived and thrived; what would it look like 10 years in the future? What if the Japanese Empire had never fallen and instead became the ultimate high-tech military superpower? The end result is an imaginative and playful vision of an alternate future filled with possibility.

golden%20compass.jpg

FUCK YES!
    BearCalvary.jpg

One can only hope!

But this is great news, and also if you pre-order Kanes Wrath you get in to the beta! GO PRE-ORDER NOW!
    Welcome Back, Comrade!
    After seven years, Red Alert is returning with Command & Conquerâ„¢ Red Alertâ„¢ 3. Be among the first anywhere to play one of the most highly anticipated games of the year by joining the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program.
    The first step towards participating in the Beta program is ordering Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath. Not only will you get to play the latest installment of the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Saga,, but within every purchase of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath that contains the Red Alert 3 Beta Key Sticker is a key that guarantees you access to the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program if you register before September 15, 2008.
    How the Program Works:
    Once you receive your copy of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath, look for the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta Key Insert and visit the designated website.
    To reserve your spot in the Beta program, you will follow the directions to register with the code printed on the Beta Key Insert.
    Once you have registered, you will be entered into the Beta queue. Depending on when you register and your location, you will be called upon to activate your Beta key at any given point during the Beta program. Once that time comes, you will be contacted via email with instructions for downloading the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta client. You must download the client within the time period indicated to you in the email.
    By ordering Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath and registering with the Beta Key before September 15th, 2008, you are guaranteed a chance to play the multiplayer Beta before Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 releases.
    Be one of the first people to experience the revolution. Order Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath toda

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    EddieDeanEddieDean Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Wow. I am all for this third Empire faction.

I like how, rather than a plot continuation (as RA2 was to RA), they're re-spinning the whole thing with time travel.

Time travel got rid of hitler and resulted in the rise of the Soviets, now time travel's trying to flip the balance of America/Soviet but adding a third threat.

Excitement++

EddieDean on
  • Options
    SYSS MouseSYSS Mouse Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    If Japan is in RA3, then we have a continuity problem.

Let's go back to Red Alert 2.

In Soviet mission 1 Soviet paratroppers was seen landing on Iwo Jima Memorial.
    Also a mission is in Pearl Harbor with Arizona Memorial.

You may ask, what is the problem.

Remember that those two buildings are memorials to battle fought during our WW2 against Imperial Japan. As Einstein eliminated Adolf Hitler in the beginning of RA1, WW2 as we know would have effectively prevented from taking place (one would argue that Imperial Japan would still invade China though).

The series did not explain about this, and putting Japan in RA3 would cause a continuity problem.

SYSS Mouse on
  • Options
    Dr SnofeldDr Snofeld Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    SYSS Mouse wrote: »

Remember that those two buildings are memorials to battle fought during our WW2 against Imperial Japan. As Einstein eliminated Adolf Hitler in the beginning of RA1, WW2 as we know would have effectively prevented from taking place (one would argue that Imperial Japan would still invade China though).

The series did not explain about this, and putting Japan in RA3 would cause a continuity problem.

So, you're complaining about continuity in a series which, in Yuri's Revenge, allows you to go back in time and prevent the last game from ever happening?

No offence, just a funny thought.

Dr Snofeld on
    l4d_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Dr Snofeld wrote: »
    SYSS Mouse wrote: »

So, you're complaining about continuity in a series which, in Yuri's Revenge, allows you to go back in time and prevent the last game from ever happening?

No offence, just a funny thought.

While true, RA2 still have two storyline, which takes the Allies campaign as offical. (the example you cite is from Soviet)

SYSS Mouse on
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    By the way, the guy to thank (or blame) for the "In Soviet Russia..." jokes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Smirnoff

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    This better have a fucking orchestral version of "Hell March"

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    LoveEetLoveEet Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    In soviet korea, cat eats you.....

...got it from some image with a cat a while ago. thought it was moderately funny

LoveEet on
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Why is there a power plant on the water in one of those screenshots? Does that mean that all/most builings can be made on water?

Also, all your discussion about the RA timeline makes me think that I should buy RA2 and play the campaign.

Peewi on
  • Options
    TheCrumblyCrackerTheCrumblyCracker Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Screens remind me too much of Generals. Here is to hoping its early development...?

TheCrumblyCracker on
  • Options
    DasBootDasBoot Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So wait...

Does this mean more Tanya... or less Tanya. I bet Kari Wuhrer needs the work.

Also if the soviets kidnap Einstein, doesn't that prevent the events of RA1 occuring? The ironic twist being that RA3 is just an ultra realistic WW2 RTS

DasBoot on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Little Game Blog - http://profundospielen.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Nakatomi2010Nakatomi2010 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    DasBoot wrote: »
    So wait...

Does this mean more Tanya... or less Tanya. I bet Kari Wuhrer needs the work.

Also if the soviets kidnap Einstein, doesn't that prevent the events of RA1 occuring? The ironic twist being that RA3 is just an ultra realistic WW2 RTS

Depends on how far back in time they go.... Einstein is the one who killed Hitler after all....

Nakatomi2010 on
    Check out me building my HTPC (NSF56K) (Updated 1-10-08)
    Movie Collection
    Foody Things
    Holy shit! Sony's new techno toy!
    Wii Friend code: 1445 3205 3057 5295
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    A Path Beyond 3 anyone?

SYSS Mouse on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So.

This game is going to rock.

Also, I fucking SUCK at RTSes. I have never been able to beat Yuri's Revenge. :( I must fix this.

Now where did my discs go....

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Screens remind me too much of Generals. Here is to hoping its early development...?
    Have you played CNC3? Have you seen videos for CNC3: KW? Its going to be just like that, only better.

also NEW INFO Translated from a Hungarian Gaming Mag that was covering the announcement:
    Every unit has secondary functions. The allied tank for instance is able to concentrate radar beams to be used as a scouting unit
    -Altough not visible on the screens, there’s going to be massive damaging in RA3, with weapons carving colossal craters into the ground
    -Most structures are placeable on water for extra cost
    -Ships can only “land”/leave shore on sand, so its crucial to defend these areas
    -The article writer claims that the impressive graphics don’t shine through the screens. In his opinion, graphics are much better compared to CnC3, he’s especially flabbergasted by the animations
    -The Russians have a submarine called “ Akula” which isn’t simply deadly against ships, but is able to train divers as well
    -The Bullfrog transport ship doesn’t have to set shore, its able to “shoot” out the units it’s carrying
    -The Japanese Seawing bomber is able to transform into a submarine simply by falling into the water
    -Sea battles will be crucial in this game
    -The Japanese enroll a water-affin tank called “Tsunami” which is both heavily armoured and powerful, and slower on land than in water
    -The campaign can be co-operatively played with a friend from start to finish. If theres no one to play it with, you can choose between an array of AI allies to fight the war
    -SC2s lead designer worked on RA3 before he went to Blizzard
    -Gameplay will be much slower, an aspect, along with the beta, that the team concluded from TW. The writer confirms this slowdown.
    -Enemy soldiers freeze upon Allied dogs’ barking
    -The Mobile V4 is able to swim as well, but its main draw points is the precise and area- effective attack.
    - The Russians’ submarine, the Stingray Nasad, sports tesla-launchers, and is a rather small, but fast unit
    -The writer praises the smooth animations, explosion effects and water in general again and again, its crazy!
    --Live-action FMVs are back mixed with CGI and outdoor scenes
    -The writer holds that RA3 wont be as good as SC2, but damn close, and even better than RA2
    -No Yuri
    -Atmosphere is top notch
    - Expansion pack is already planned

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    EddieDeanEddieDean Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    SC2?

EddieDean on
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    starcraft 2

Angry on
  • Options
    smurfbizkitsmurfbizkit Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Starcraft 2

Does that comment mean that they are using some of Dustin Browders RA3 designs from when it was previously in development (eg. right after BFME1, when they had the Mark Skaggs "announcement"...just prior to much of the team walking out).?

Edit: damn, beat me to the SC2 :P

smurfbizkit on
    mec2_banner2.png
  • Options
    ObstSkwerlObstSkwerl Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I see you guys talking about the paradropped bears.
    Well, here's my proposal on the bear introduction FMV cutscenes storyboard:

Special thanks to Pyros for his help on the script.

part 1:
    bear_copyc0f.jpg

Part2:
    bear2e13.jpg

ObstSkwerl on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=50354

RA2 Game on for anyone interested!

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    ObstSkwerl wrote: »
    I see you guys talking about the paradropped bears.
    Well, here's my proposal on the bear introduction FMV cutscenes storyboard:

Special thanks to Pyros for his help on the script.

part 1:
    bear_copyc0f.jpg

Part2:
    bear2e13.jpg

Awesome.

However, I personally prefer the thought of putting the bears into bear-shaped bubble-subs(basically these torso-coverings that're airtight and people without licenses can use them for underwater excursions), then having them walk the fuck out of the ocean and tear up a coastal area.

yalborap on