Options

[Chat]ological

• Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    What? No. She has clearly lost interest in me, I'm not going to hunt her down like some creepy stalker.

--

I don't think Hansen is going to care too much about a seventeen-year-old seeing a fifteen-year-old. Also I don't believe he uses real girls to bait ephebophiles. And if he did I don't think he would allow them to actually meet.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Church wrote: »
    What? No. She has clearly lost interest in me, I'm not going to hunt her down like some creepy stalker.

You're just being timid. It's not stalking by any means. Stalking would be, like... showing up at her house at 3 a.m. I would normally just suggest calling her, but that's sort of the problem.

And she hasn't clearly lost interest in you. Don't just assume the worst because life sucks and the worst has to be it. Maybe she has herpes. It may have nothing to do with you. Ever consider that Mr. "It has to be about me"?

Also, I haven't bragged enough yet.

I totally won a contest on an obscure blog I'd never heard of before finding my way somehow to that submission page.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    ...How could this possibly be herpes-related?

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Man

winning that contest was worse than losing it ;)

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    So did anyone want to play SoaSE nowish or within the next few hours? Y'all are on the east coast so it's like, already almost evening there. Wickity-what!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Listen to keenan, maybe shes waiting for an infection to clear up. She could have crabs.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008

She might just be feeling crappy about everything in the world. Maybe the past week the mirror's made her look uglier. She's caught more red lights. She's been shot more mean glares from strangers. She's tripped more.

And she has herpes.

I don't know! Most of the stuff I say I pull out my ass. I just don't advise brushing her off because you suspect she might have brushed you off.

t Oboro: No way. My submission was awesome. The others were retarded. But if those were the best "runner-ups" then I suspect only like 5 people submitted to begin with.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    ...I'm pretty positive she doesn't have any STDs.

As I see it, if she feels like talking to me she'll send me a message and/or call. I'm not going to continue to try to contact her when she obviously doesn't want to talk to me.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    You might want to get yourself checked, I mean herpes is not a death sentence, its about supression.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Hai [chat].

Jesusfuckchrist, extra math on a Friday night in a windowless room with 40 other people really takes it outta me.

Tav on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    ...I'm pretty positive she doesn't have any STDs.

As I see it, if she feels like talking to me she'll send me a message and/or call. I'm not going to continue to try to contact her when she obviously doesn't want to talk to me.

This is what I do. Just sayin'.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    You might want to get yourself checked, I mean herpes is not a death sentence, its about supression.

Really now.

Church, does it itch anywhere.. special?

And to Oboro again: I'd have played, but I haven't really slept since we last played. A sad troof. So Imma hit the hay soon.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Hai [chat].

Jesusfuckchrist, extra math on a Friday night in a windowless room with 40 other people really takes it outta me.
    What math? :3

EDIT: It's cool, I was just throwing the option out there. I've got backup ideas.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Well if there was ever a reason to avoid advice...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Hai [chat].

EDIT: It's cool, I was just throwing the option out there. I've got backup ideas.

Complex numbers and De Moivre's theorem.

Tav on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I remember when I was sixteen I shaved all the hair off down below for someone. This was before I’d ever had to shave before (thankfully I’ve never had thick facial hair, and it hadn’t started growing much at this point). Anyway I did it without using shaving cream and against the grain of the hair. Chirst nothing in the world has ever itched quite that badly, I’m pretty sure everyone in my high school was convinced I had herpes.

It really made me feel sorry for all those afflicted with the condition.

Leitner on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    It's been a full day now and I can't give away free concert tickets. The hell is wrong with you people?

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    That was a really annoying place in my own studies. It was like, "Alright, now remember all of those concepts you learned in trigonometry and algebra 2? We were lying to you. Relearn everything the right way, with all of these new bitchy-ass formulas, and then get back to us kthx"

:x

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    It's been a full day now and I can't give away free concert tickets. The hell is wrong with you people?

Cause I'm telling you, it sounded like some Zimbabwean financial e-mail scam.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    And forfuckingdamnit, sex is weird.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

I live time zones away from the event.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Having relieved his bladder, Keenan sank sorrowfully into his bed. Without his prior discomfort, what guarantee did he have of his continued consciousness? Now that he was comfortable, surely it was only a matter of time before he fell dead to the world for hours...

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    I remember when I was sixteen I shaved all the hair off down below for someone. This was before I’d ever had to shave before (thankfully I’ve never had thick facial hair, and it hadn’t started growing much at this point). Anyway I did it without using shaving cream and against the grain of the hair. Chirst nothing in the world has ever itched quite that badly, I’m pretty sure everyone in my high school was convinced I had herpes.

Yeah I hear stories like this all the time and that convinces me to leave my area the way it is. Though I have found that a bbq takes hair off almost pain free, though I wouldn't recommend hanging your junk over one.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Since when does Rob Courdry have hair?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Since when does Rob Courdry have hair?

Perhaps it's growing at all times beneath his skin.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Hai [chat].

Complex numbers and De Moivre's theorem.

<3

Linden on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Having relieved his bladder, Keenan sank sorrowfully into his bed. Without his prior discomfort, what guarantee did he have of his continued consciousness? Now that he was comfortable, surely it was only a matter of time before he fell dead to the world for hours...
    sleep well okay okay

EDIT: Damnit, Tav! You woke Linden up!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008

Suddenly, ninjas attacked. On horseback.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    That was a really annoying place in my own studies. It was like, "Alright, now remember all of those concepts you learned in trigonometry and algebra 2? We were lying to you. Relearn everything the right way, with all of these new bitchy-ass formulas, and then get back to us kthx"

:x

Higher level maths can blow me. Higher levels are doing complex number, ordinary levels are doing percentages. The only reason I'm going so out of my way to do it, is because I only want to do one ordinary subject and I'm seriously considering doing ordinary Irish.

That, and the course in the college I wanna go to requires higher math. No other college requires higher math for it, but this college is only 15 minutes away from me by bus.

Tav on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008

Cause I'm telling you, it sounded like some Zimbabwean financial e-mail scam.
    I'm sure what I'd have to do to convince people it isn't. The person who claims them, I simply intend to copy/paste the e-mail I got and let them take it from there. I know there's got to be a Milwaukee-area PA'er who's got tomorrow off, I just don't know what I have to do to find that PA'er.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Suddenly, ninjas attacked. On horseback.

But he was able to kick the shit out of them with his awesome pelvic floor muscles which came into use in the bathroom when he actually fell backwards. Skillfully, though, he didn't piss all over the bathroom.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Complex numbers are a + bi, right?

Been so long since I've done math in an academic setting.

JPants on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Man

winning that contest was worse than losing it ;)

Stretching. It will help.

Also, I guess I would be down for some Sins of a Solar Empire.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    How the hell is "zen" an invalid word in Scrabulous?

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Well... Maybe if Oboro is down (or up) for a game, I'll just get a glass of orange juice, and we can play.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    ok, time to go get some lunch. Waited as long as i could but now i have to decide.

Safeway Sammich it is.

JPants on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Yeah I hear stories like this all the time and that convinces me to leave my area the way it is. Though I have found that a bbq takes hair off almost pain free, though I wouldn't recommend hanging your junk over one.

I wouldn't write it off completely. Keeping things trimmed is best for all involved. I've found a pair of scissors and then some light shaving works great (just don't watch TV whilst clipping, trust me, you'll really regret it).

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I want to go back to college for math-majorin', but I need to get hold of a calculus textbook and refresh myself on what I learned in high school so I can test into actually new content. I hope you get into that college+course you want to, that convenience is oh-so-amazing. :D

What course is it, out of curiosity?

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008

I wouldn't write it off completely. Keeping things trimmed is best for all involved. I've found a pair of scissors and then some light shaving works great (just don't watch TV whilst clipping, trust me, you'll really regret it).
    And if you're not going the trimming route, please remember that it's hair like any other hair and should be cleaned like any other hair on your body. :)

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Nah my woman likes me looking like an ape. I try not to think of the implications.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.