As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]ological

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    YAWN

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    I want to find the engineer girls. :(

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Filling out the OKCupid questionnaire is pretty interesting. It's teaching me a lot about myself. Like, it just dawned on me that I care more about a potential partner's views on gay rights than their drug usage.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Remember blade, remember that really fat lump of crap that was their record keeper, yeah that was an engineer girl. Uhh you don't want to find them.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    In my experience, they exist, and are fucking nuts.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Hey guys, I just signed up for that Ok Cupid thing on a lark. Screen name is cablecarrier.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Richy wrote: »
    In my experience, they exist, and are fucking nuts.

Not all of them are. Though you're right, architects are where it's at.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Hey guys, I just signed up for that Ok Cupid thing on a lark. Screen name is cablecarrier.
    Mine's _Richy_

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Filling out the OKCupid questionnaire is pretty interesting. It's teaching me a lot about myself. Like, it just dawned on me that I care more about a potential partner's views on gay rights than their drug usage.

Is that because you need them to be drugged up for you richy? Err I mean gay rights are extremely important?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Preacher wrote: »

Is that because you need them to be drugged up for you richy? Err I mean gay rights are extremely important?

That doesn't even make sense. If he needed them drugged up drug usage would be far more important than gay rights. I expect better from you. Chastise yourself, and be thorough.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Well gay rights are important, of course, but moreover it serves as a good measure of how compatible our ideologies are. If someone believes gays shouldn't be granted the same rights as heterosexual citizens, then odds are me and that person will have clashing opinions on a lot of issues. And frankly, I'd rather not date, and even avoid, people whose personal beliefs are so drastically different from my own.

And thank you for coming to my defence VC.... kinda :?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008

That doesn't even make sense. If he needed them drugged up drug usage would be far more important than gay rights. I expect better from you. Chastise yourself, and be thorough.

Well I was coming at it from the angle that the question was more of "Would you not date someone who does drugs" then a "Is drug use an important aspect of your relationship".

Ok, I'll do better here.

Well Richy as long as you answer strongly on the passed out sex is just sex she hasn't agreed to yet card, you'll be in like flynn.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Passed-out sex is still sex and so it's wrong.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hmm, it's weird to log onto an IM account that's not been used to the guts of a year and still see people online on the contacts list. Still, it's even weirder logging onto an IM account since I never tend to use them since I find holding an internet conversation for longer then 5 minutes nigh on impossible.

Tav on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2008
    Don't wake me till I land, when they barely understand
    What I speak, but they nod to my beats

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Well we all can't be Asexual like you.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Well we all can't be Asexual like you.

Yes you can you're just lazy.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Nintendo needs to come out with another 2D Metroid.

C'mon, it's been like five years now, duders.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    OKCupid wrote:
    Under the right circumstances, would you allow a partner to lick your anus?
    [ ] Yes.
    [ ] No.
    These dating questions are so random it's funny.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    OKCupid wrote:
    [ ] Yes.
    [ ] No.

Well don't leave us hanging richy.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Hey, I found a girl on OKCupid who includes, among her interests, "Penny-Arcade". I wonder if she's on the forums too...

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    OKCupid wrote:
    [ ] Yes.
    [ ] No.

Well don't leave us hanging richy.
    I picked Yes for me, but for my partner I marked it as irrelevant. Anal usage policy isn't the first think I look for in a girl.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Hey, I found a girl on OKCupid who includes, among her interests, "Penny-Arcade". I wonder if she's on the forums too...

>>

<<

Just kidding I'm not on OKCupid, I only ever used Match.com and a local dating website

Medopine on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Thanks for the SoaSE game, Riemann. Your fleet of capital ships was scary, but once I bothered to research heavy cruisers the bark seemed worse than the bite. ;O

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I signed up for OKC with a bunch of friends to take the quizzes and see how we'd match, and I had it set to display all straight men so I can check where they rank for me. Then some girl I know saw it while I was sitting in Starbucks, and didn't say anything, but I think she assumed I was gay ever since.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Medopine wrote: »

>>

<<

Just kidding I'm not on OKCupid, I only ever used Match.com and a local dating website

I thought you were dating a hippy lumberjack medo?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008

>>

<<

What? No. I'm dating a base jumping MD/PhD student, and have been for over a year now.

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Alright, I was stretching and massaging my muscles while I played SoaSE and I think I am able to go mobile again. Time for Friday Teriyaki Happy Time and probably also need to head to the grocery.

Oboro!

Transform and roll out!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    clinton.jpg

awww

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    oh fuck you Elks way to punish me for refreshing before I walked away

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    JenosavelJenosavel Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Is there a picture of her that isn't scary? I swear I haven't seen one yet.

Jenosavel on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Elki wrote: »

Let's hit Japan. If we can make them jam, we can make a hundred grand.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

SE++ just got done messing around with OKCupid, so it's probably one of them. What's her username?

Sami on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Sami wrote: »

SE++ just got done messing around with OKCupid, so it's probably one of them. What's her username?

You know, you could've played this much better than outright telling him. Where's your sense of adventure and pranksteneering?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Let's hit Japan. If we can make them jam, we can make a hundred grand.

I jumped,
    Grabbed my go-yard trunk,
    Got ready to 'walk it out,' like Unk
    In my John Lennon chucks.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Thanks for the SoaSE game, Riemann. Your fleet of capital ships was scary, but once I bothered to research heavy cruisers the bark seemed worse than the bite. ;O

Problem was by that time I still only had 3 crystal extractors and couldn't afford 4th tier tech, including my own cruisers. Buying crystal for 800 is not a good long term strategy :)

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    edited March 2008

>>

<<

What? No. I'm dating a base jumping MD/PhD student, and have been for over a year now.

Oh yeah well I'm dating an Admiral who is also a General. And a superhero.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

TomBoyFairy.

And according to the comparison between our profiles, I am "MUCH less cruel" than her. So it seems consistent with an SE++er.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008

You know, you could've played this much better than outright telling him. Where's your sense of adventure and pranksteneering?

Anyone but Richy and I'd be right there with you. Think of the months of bitching we'd be subject to and you'll realize that I'm looking out for everybody.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

TomBoyFairy.

And according to the comparison between our profiles, I am "MUCH less cruel" than her. So it seems consistent with an SE++er.

Nope, just a random nerdy girl.

Sami on
This discussion has been closed.