As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Carpooling from tri-cities to PAX you in?

GrifmastaGrifmasta Registered User regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
I'm going to PAX from Tri cities...seeing if any one needs a ride or wants to travel in a group. Feel free to pm me if you live near this area ..we can work something out if it's not that close either.

Grifmasta on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited February 2006
    I'm shocked to find there is someone else from the Tri-Cities on here. I may have to take you up on this offer of yours. A friend and I are heading up and it's always fun to cut down on cost.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    GrifmastaGrifmasta Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    I am not exactly sure what I am doing yet..but two of my cousins and girlfriend are coming.. however I have applied for an enforcer position so I have to see how it works out. It will either be Me going up early by myself and them coming up later or We will all go up together. Either way ther should be a little room.. If we can't ride together, we can at least drive together.

Grifmasta on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2006
    I dont need to car pool or anything i just wanted to say that i have a group going up from the tricities with me...and a bunch from all over washington and canada.

We are a CS:S clan which has a RL get together every summer and this year we are going to try to meet up at the expo....and there are a few of us from the tricities.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Ghost_37Ghost_37 Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    w00t people from the TC. Beefyness. i see you on mcchris.com all the time!

Wont need a ride but its cool to see people goin from the tri cities!

and X, youve just been served.

Ghost_37 on
    ghost37sig.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Doesn't every state in the country have a spot that they call tri-cities?

Weaver on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2006
    Weaver wrote:
    Doesn't every state in the country have a spot that they call tri-cities?

Just about.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Yeah, but the "tri cities" is a bit of a misnomer. My dad always used to call them the Dry Shitties, and I think that's a good description of that hellhole (and the Palouse in general)

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    Ghost_37Ghost_37 Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Its not that bad dude, The mid valley region is far worse i think. Yakima, Sunnyside, Zillah, Toppenish. Thats the asshole of washington.

The palouse has some real nice scenery though, near pullman and what not.

Ghost_37 on
    ghost37sig.jpg
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Ugh. If I haven't mentioned it yet, I lived in Moscow for a year. Pullman is a small island of beauty and civilization in a vast sea of combine harvesters and despair.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Wow, there seems to be a good few of us tri-cities people going. I'm going up with someone else, but if theres anyone that still needs a ride I can talk to him about us taking a few extra since he has a minivan ^.^

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*