As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

~In NeeD of PAX information~

Husher~Husher~ Registered User regular
edited March 2006 in PAX Archive
Hello i hope that the right person can answer this question. i am on staff for the 2006 Sakura-Con gaming staff and i did attend the 2005 PAX con and i have to ask. does anyone know who supplied the game for the console?
besides the people was there a company that let you rent out a lot of ps2 games ect?

i have tryed emailing some people but haven't gotten a replie.

please help.
thanks for your time

husher~

active
Husher~ on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2006
    I may be wrong, but I think all of the consoles were loaned from people. I don't remember hearing a company mentioned when G&T were doing the final thank yous at the end of the Omegathon (I <3 my PAX05 DVDS)

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Donations and loaners.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    yeah, the only ting i remember about the consoles that was "sponsored" was the skins. thank you game skins!

Nephirij on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited March 2006
    Husher- i believe it was you who wrote to me and I did respond to you via email. Let me know if you need for me to resend.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.