As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Can't log in

Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourseRegistered User regular
I'm having a bit of an odd problem; I can't log in. Whenever I try the forums inform me that I've got my password wrong and will be locked out for fifteen minutes. I leave myself logged in to the forums on a different computer, so I can still post. Anyhow, I've reset my password and still I can't log myself in on any other computer.

Is anybody else having similar problems? That question most likely doesn't make sense as I would imagine that most people tend to just the use computer so they are either in or out.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
Mojo_Jojo on

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2008
    Yep, seems to be impossible to log on right now.

Echo on
  • FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Front page is also 500ing.

FyreWulff on
  • RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited March 2008
    Hopefully the login problem is fixed!? If anyone knows anyone who cannot login, please post for them here. Else, if someone is trying to login and cannot, please email me at m.ramius@gmail.com

Ramius on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i was having this problem

obviously it is fixed for me now

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Lady_KalaraLady_Kalara Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    About 20 minutes ago I tried to login and it wouldn't let me, but just now I had no problem. I had the same error as the OP.

Lady_Kalara on
  • darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    It wasn't letting me log in, this was about 2 hours ago. Told me I'd exceeded my attempts and locked me out.

edit: Also, does the 'm' in that email address stand for Marco?

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited March 2008
    No, it stands for Marko.

but yes, when I had to pick an online handle for gaming 9 years ago, I picked this guy:
    2430Hunt%20for%20Red%20Octobe003.jpg

Ramius on
  • darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yessssss!

And no more log-in problems here for me.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png