As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Phallastar Phallactica - Game Over: Colonial Fleet Wins!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    Caprica Six and I'm guessing Boomer
    Yep, though not certain on Boomer/Athena. Looks far too confident for Boomer.

Ya I think you're right. I think what confused me was the hair as it seems like lately they are going for

Boomer= Long Hair
    Athena- wearing a ponytail most of the time.

But it looks like its a promo picture for Season 2 or so. And there wasn't much differentiation between to the two then (looks wise). Buts odds are Athena would have to shed some layers (the jacket) due to the heat on the planet.

BSG Spoiler
    and it does look like they are on Caprica in that shot

Egos on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I have some hazy memory of Mr. D being a good networker.

!Vote Mr. D

Even though Obbi must have spaced out for a minute, because he forgot to add a Kirbo mouth to his campaign pic, I'll still support him!

!Vote Obbi

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !Retract Obbi
    !Vote TehSpectre

Because yes, I am that easily swayed.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    ....did Spectre use telepathy on your or something?

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I'm sorry! He - he complimented me! I can't deal with all this positive attention!

Wildcat on
  • Options
    PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    PK, it seems to me like the majority of your leadership experience is telling everyone what a good leader you are.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »
    I'm sorry! He - he complimented me! I can't deal with all this positive attention!

Unh hunh, sure, in your secret Cylon proboards, I bet.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    CoreGoon
    TehSpectre

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !vote Obbi
    !vote MrBlarney

obbi's campaign was amazing and MrBlarney has the organzation skills i would expect from my admiral

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »

Unh hunh, sure, in your secret Cylon proboards, I bet.

And in my dreams <3

Wildcat on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I saw that paku.

I will agree with the spreadsheet king since I want to sleep now. MrBlarney, but I demand an attempt at facial hair!

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    mrpaku wrote: »
    !vote Obbi
    !vote MrBlarney

obbi's campaign was amazing and MrBlarney has the organzation skills i would expect from my admiral

Mr. B has the organizational skills because he is a robot.

How many people have stated this in the past, tons!

You need to know to give orders as an Admiral, ensure positive morale, good troop welfare, logistics of battle. Not just organizational skills.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    DA, did you not see my pic? What's a guy gotta do to get elected around here?

As a final campaign speech before I have to go, I would like to remind everyone of my role in ElJeffe's Phorum Phalla on D&D from about last Fall, as well as to for you to remember how I took the reigns in the World War 1 phalla when the entente powers lost their command structure on day 3.

So vote for me, Not only can I offer you good looks and charm, but I've actually proven to be a competent leader... from time to time.

Romantic Undead for President! He'll bring you flowers before he eats your brains!

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Since I'm not particularly attatched to any candidate, I will switch my vote to the person who posts the funniest image.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    !vote Obbi
    !vote MrBlarney

Mr. B has the organizational skills because he is a robot.

How many people have stated this in the past, tons!

You need to know to give orders as an Admiral, ensure positive morale, good troop welfare, logistics of battle. Not just organizational skills.

i don't want to make an early target of one of the dudes in our already strained military, Chief

nothing personal

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Since I'm not particularly attatched to any candidate, I will switch my vote to the person who posts the funniest image.

One of my faves:
    serioused.jpg

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Good morning. Thank you for continuing to support my campaign even as others try to take your votes away. Planning and organization is the first step to victory, and I will be able to take that into making preparations and actions when conflict occurs, or if we are lucky, prevent conflict from occurring entirely. As Admiral of the fleet, know that I will do what I can to ensure our survival and victory.

Current Vote Count (as of post 577) Spreadsheet
    vote for Admiral

MrBlarney - 15 votes

Mr. Defecation - 7 votes

FreeAgent - 3 votes
    Obbi - 3 votes

Kin33 - 2 votes

CoreGoon - 1 vote
    El Skid - 1 vote
    Gorilla Salad - 1 vote
    Gumpy - 1 vote
    Look Out it's Sabs! - 1 vote
    PsychoLarry1 - 1 vote
    Sepah - 1 vote
    TehSpectre - 1 vote
    thorgot - 1 vote
    Trust - 1 vote
    Wildcat - 1 vote

10 players remaining to vote.

vote for President

Obbi - 12 votes

Romantic Undead - 9 votes

Look Out it's Sabs! - 6 votes
    TehSpectre - 6 votes

PsychoLarry1 - 2 votes

B:L - 1 vote
    Sepah - 1 vote
    spaik - 1 vote
    thorgot - 1 vote
    Trust - 1 vote

11 players remaining to vote.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    PK, it seems to me like the majority of your leadership experience is telling everyone what a good leader you are.

Yes it is. I have always put myself out there for the people, by the people. What have Obbi and MrBlarney done?

Nothing.

MrBlarney writes spreadsheets, boo-hoo. Obbi....I have no idea, the name hardly rings a bell. Legends and Heroes names stand out in time. These two do not.

While TehSpectre has been around the block more then a hooker on crack, we can always safely assume he is evil in pretty much every game.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    precisionk wrote: »

Yes it is. I have always put myself out there for the people, by the people. What have Obbi and MrBlarney done?

Nothing.

MrBlarney writes spreadsheets, boo-hoo. Obbi....I have no idea, the name hardly rings a bell. Legends and Heroes names stand out in time. These two do not.

While TehSpectre has been around the block more then a hooker on crack, we can always safely assume he is evil in pretty much every game.

Man, I don't even get a mention. I'm hurt PK, truly. Should people really vote for someone so thoughtless?

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Yes it is. I have always put out for the people, all the people. As long as they have $5.

D:
    :winky:

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Nothing.

Man, I don't even get a mention. I'm hurt PK, truly. Should people really vote for someone so thoughtless?

RU, I hold you close to my chest. You are my tiny dancer.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    precisionk, I believe we are campaigning for different offices? We need not come in conflict with each other... such things will only being about our defeat.

Hmm... I feel a slight sense of deja vu.
    Ah, yes. In the previous Bliss 101-run game, precisionk and I butted heads quite a bit in our elected positions. That was... let's call it engaging.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    precisionk, I believe we are campaigning for different offices? We need not come in conflict with each other... such things will only being about our defeat.

Hmm... I feel a slight sense of deja vu.
    Ah, yes. In the previous Bliss 101-run game, precisionk and I butted heads quite a bit in our elected positions. That was... let's call it engaging.

While this is true, I would like to see a sense of awesomeness and legendary acts to be displayed beyond just an excel spreadsheet.

Also, B:L put it perfectly to describe Obbi:

realobbinx0.jpg

Do you really want this person as your President?

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I'm surprised it took us to page 24 before seeing that pic.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I'm surprised it took us to page 24 before seeing that pic.

The truth must be told. Lies get us no where.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    yeah - new record or something? :P

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

While this is true, I would like to see a sense of awesomeness and legendary acts to be displayed beyond just an excel spreadsheet.

Then I will be more than happy to show you my prowess once I am elected to the position of Admiral.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Am I the only one who finds that picture strangely relaxing?

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Then I will be more than happy to show you my prowess once I am elected to the position of Admiral.

I expect you to find at least one Cylon, if you are the Admiral. Anything else would be failure.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Frost, you don't get to use the Adama sig, you're not even in the running for Admiral.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Frost, you don't get to use the Adama sig, you're not even in the running for Admiral.

What? I had it before the vote vent up, doesn't that mean I am per default the Admiral?

and if I can't use it - find me a better one to use then :P
    <3

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

with about ten unclaimed votes for either position left, you're really shaping up to be the Nader of this campaign, huh?

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

with about ten unclaimed votes for either position left, you're really shaping up to be the Nader of this campaign, huh?

I am shaping up to be the best candidate for both positions. People need to start retracting and start voting for a real leader: Precisionk.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

I am shaping up to be the best candidate for both positions. People need to start retracting and start voting for a real leader: Precisionk.

*crickets*

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

*crickets*

Don't be angry. There will be positions on my staff that you can apply for.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

yeah, i think we all know what that would look like
    Admiral_cain_1.jpg

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    hehe - why should we vote for you PK?

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Also:

!vote Precisionk
    !vote Precisionk

yeah, i think we all know what that would look like
    Admiral_cain_1.jpg

Don't hate the good Admiral. She had it right.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    FrostMist wrote: »
    hehe - why should we vote for you PK?

Because I bring two things to the table that none of the other leading candidates have:

Experience and natural leadership abilities.

There has been many times I have wrangled the troops to pull victory from the clutches of evil. I am also a man of dignified class that takes in the account of what people suggest would be a good course. The best leaders in the world surround themselves with the smartest people, so they have time to focus on other important things.

precisionk on