As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT (Hate thread)

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    1. force all sadness into a little ball in your stomach
    2. shit a ball of pure depression out your ass
    3. ???
    4. profit

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    the cure to everything is to punch stale

Raneados on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    the cure to everything is to punch stale

stab him in the legs!

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Koshian wrote: »
    it's still pretty worrying

it's all normalnormalnormalnormalnormalWOAHHEYEVERYTHINGISAWESOMEBUTNOTATTHESAMETIMEBECAUSEEVERYTHINGSHOULDNOTBETHISAWESOMEnormalnormalnormalnormal

what if you have a long-lost twin and at those moments he's getting fantastic blowjobs

it would explain everything nicely

Raneados on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    dude, are you complaining about being happy?

some people would kill for that.
    themselves

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Nogs wrote: »
    1. force all sadness into a little ball in your stomach
    2. shit a ball of pure depression out your ass
    3. ???
    4. profit

i think that's how Big Bad Harv got started

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    BoredGamer wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    what does it mean if you get frantically, abnormally happy for no reason once or twice a month
    I call it 'hormones'

I also get frantically, abnormally silly (those are the worst...I just can't stop doing the stupidest things) moods and frantically, abnormally unhappy moods (I am just going to cry all day)

That kind of sounds like Bi-polar, but then again it could just be your crazy lady hormones.
    It doesn't really affect anything in my life. I'm perhaps more pessimistic and morose when I'm feeling unhappy, but otherwise people don't really suspect anything. And no one really cares if I'm making silly jokes another day. I think it'd only really be a problem if it started to affect my work/friendships.

Janson on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I am all-knowing

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    BoredGamer wrote: »
    what does it mean if you get frantically, abnormally happy for no reason once or twice a month
    I call it 'hormones'

I also get frantically, abnormally silly (those are the worst...I just can't stop doing the stupidest things) moods and frantically, abnormally unhappy moods (I am just going to cry all day)

That kind of sounds like Bi-polar, but then again it could just be your crazy lady hormones.
    It doesn't really affect anything in my life. I'm perhaps more pessimistic and morose when I'm feeling unhappy, but otherwise people don't really suspect anything. And no one really cares if I'm making silly jokes another day. I think it'd only really be a problem if it started to affect my work/friendships.

looks like you got some people to kill/dry hump then

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    see it's the little stuff

when i was a kid I used to think I was in something like the Truman Show

now I just think I am oddly lucky

I'm fairly certain everyone has this sort of 'luck', as it were. It's just a matter of attitude that makes us all aware of different things in our lives. Like you choose to be happy about some things, there may be others who will completely ignore them and instead focus on how they always have bad luck with traffic lights or somesuch.

Iskander on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Well, with my life, we are going to be moving into a two bedroom apartment soon, just because we want more space. We're deciding whether or not to get Leanna her new car and I'll keep driving the Focus, because I'm interested in seeing what the MY 2010 Fords will look like. Indications are that they will be like the Euro models, which is awesome. However, the new Mazda 6 was revealed the other day for sale later this Summer, so that's a choice too. I drive more anyways, so it would make sense for me to get the new car.

This new job, should I get it, would be great experience and better pay, so we really don't have much to worry about.

I guess the only thing not pretty fantastic in my life is that we looked a place to get married in and I thought it was perfect and Leanna thought it was too far away. But we'll figure something out that works for both of us. There's plenty of time.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Hey notacrook i got a great idea to cheer you up

stop having terrible taste in autos

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Iskander wrote: »
    see it's the little stuff

when i was a kid I used to think I was in something like the Truman Show

now I just think I am oddly lucky

I'm fairly certain everyone has this sort of 'luck', as it were. It's just a matter of attitude that makes us all aware of different things in our lives. Like you choose to be happy about some things, there may be others who will completely ignore them and instead focus on how they always have bad luck with traffic lights or somesuch.

I don't focus on little bad things I suppose

shrugaroo

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    t seph: seriously

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I'm gonna go sit outside for a while and listen to my mp3 player

later buttfors

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    its raining outside

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    what's a buttfor?

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    im glad i checked this page before asking that same question

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    the world is fucking ending outside

like holy shit where'd that rainstorm come from

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    This place was out in the mountains, with a huge peak rising up to the west of it, and these rolling fields stretching out and a horse farm and this awesome mansion.

It was serene and gorgeous, and in this old railroad crossing town that is quite seriously a couple of buildings up and down a main street. I couldn't find an ATM to save my life. It was fabulous.

It was only like an hour and fifteen minutes to get there, and most of the people would be staying nearby the location anyways.

Anyways, I just thought it was a nice place.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    KingAgamemnonKingAgamemnon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    buttfor summoned the rain

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    im glad i checked this page before asking that same question

For pooping, silly.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    This place was out in the mountains, with a huge peak rising up to the west of it, and these rolling fields stretching out and a horse farm and this awesome mansion.

It was serene and gorgeous, and in this old railroad crossing town that is quite seriously a couple of buildings up and down a main street. I couldn't find an ATM to save my life. It was fabulous.

It was only like an hour and fifteen minutes to get there, and most of the people would be staying nearby the location anyways.

wheres this at?

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    It almost never rains here
    I do miss the ocean, the red sky in the morning, look of storm clouds on the horizian and so on.

I miss the jungles of New Guinea, the smell of rotted wood and wet rain soaked ground.

I hate the fact I get $250 a month for getting shot full of holes every month when I know of someone else who gets 2k a month for having a slipped disk.

It just pisses me off

Brainleech on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »

wheres this at?

In Bluemont, just east of Snickers Gap, about 20 minutes out of Leesburg.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I like rain so long as I can be indoors.

Getting caught in a heavy downpour on the way to work is horrid! I can't count the number of times this year where I've arrived at work and the first thing I've done is take my shoes and socks off and put them on the radiator and sat at my desk with damp ankles. I need a full-length umbrella; one that covers my head and shoulders just isn't enough.

Fortunately my boss is sympathetic and not anti-bare feet in the office.

Janson on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    My parents house has a tin roof.

It's awesome to listen to the rain.

I kinda miss it now living in an apartment on the bottom floor, I just wander out and it's wet.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Yes! I miss my attic room; listening to the rain as I fell asleep or even being woken by the sound of heavy rain/hail was really very pleasant.

Janson on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Seph wrote: »
    Hey notacrook i got a great idea to cheer you up

stop having terrible taste in autos

By the way, I wanted to take a second and point out that I started my post by saying my life is fantastic, I am not in need of cheering up. You can't read.

Also, nobody knows what the MY 2010 Fords are going to look like. You're attempting to insult my taste in theoretical things? Trying to say that I fail at things that don't exist? I'm just trying to follow along.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    My shower is blocked. :(

I was too lazy to go get a plunger and shit it today.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Boo to a blocked shower. :(

Janson on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I am jealous of your parents' shower, Teefs

Janson on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The hot water heater for the house has been broken for months. I am used to taking cold showers, the other two people I live with are not.

Brainleech on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Haven't you moved to college yet teefs?

Blake T on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    man, i haven't taken a nice long soak in a bath tub for ages. Showers are great, but baths are the best. I think I will make it an event this weekend. Just me, soft music, some scented candles, and a bubble bath.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    ffffaaaaaaaaaaag

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Brainleech wrote: »
    The hot water heater for the house has been broken for months. I am used to taking cold showers, the other two people I live with are not.
    My old apartment (which is directly upstairs to me) had the worst hot water heater.

For a year the warmest shower I had was around 26 degrees C.

I moved into this place in the middle of summer and had a hot shower just for the hell of it.

Blake T on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    ffffaaaaaaaaaaag

Aw, you are just jealous.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on