As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT (Hate thread)

1363738394042»

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    i hate my world civ teacher who is stupid and should be fired and is also lame

i also hate the desk that i just gashed open my knee on because i am clumsy and it is late at night

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    nobody hates florida until they move here and they realize that WOW it is humid as 10 ballsacs what the fuck you tricked me, florida!

Raneados on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Yeah I've never been to Florida but I'm not really keen on visiting considering the humidity

Janson on
  • Options
    KingAgamemnonKingAgamemnon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Plus, all the deadbeat dads move to florida. Convenient laws and all that.

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I base my impression of Florida on that one Top Gear episode where they take their cars through the whole state.

It didn't seem like a very charming place

Iskander on
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    i base my opinion of florida off of CSI

so, never going there

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    i base my opinion of florida off of CSI

so, never going there

Looks like BRT's tie... (sunglasses off)

Got a second coat.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I wish I was clever enough to come up with a clever Caine pun.

I guess you could say...I Cain't

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    dang guys

i'm going to bed

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    was it my punning

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I hate that this thread is 20 pages longer than the wax euphoric thread.

Janson on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    janson we are just angrier people

nothin can be done about it

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Most of it is clever punning

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    What is the saddest thing

it is when a pun is so utterly awful that people can't even be bothered to point out just how awful it is

Janson on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I love awful puns, I think they are fantastic.

I should go post about them in the other thread I spose.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Janson wrote: »
    What is the saddest thing

it is when a pun is so utterly awful that people can't even be bothered to point out just how awful it is

how ironic

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Blaket wrote: »

no post them in here

they generate anger

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    Blaket wrote: »

you and Cum Hero would make a lovely couple

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate people who park in a residential neighborhood and fucking blare their bass. Apparently it is a hella cool thing to do.

If it gets to the point where it starts annoying me more than usual I am calling the cops

Raneados on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    nobody hates florida until they move here and they realize that WOW it is humid as 10 ballsacs what the fuck you tricked me, florida!

rainydoodle knows

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    So can anybody tell me anything about West Seattle? I was looking at places and some townhouses in that area came up and I was wondering if it's a decent area.

Also, every morning around 8:30 someone pulls into the parking spot right outside my window and blasts music. Lately it's been jazz so it's not as bad, but fuck, seriously?

Leli on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate people who park in a residential neighborhood and fucking blare their bass. Apparently it is a hella cool thing to do.

If it gets to the point where it starts annoying me more than usual I am calling the cops

Soon enough you won't have to.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Butters wrote: »

Soon enough you won't have to.

What's going to happen?

Should I be scurred?

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Is there such thing as a polite italian person?

If so introduce me to them.

Fucking rude italians.

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Leli wrote: »
    So can anybody tell me anything about West Seattle? I was looking at places and some townhouses in that area came up and I was wondering if it's a decent area.

Also, every morning around 8:30 someone pulls into the parking spot right outside my window and blasts music. Lately it's been jazz so it's not as bad, but fuck, seriously?
    Here's a map of west seattle in relation to downtown seattle: http://tinyurl.com/4tqfnf

as you can see, the only convenient way out of west seattle is across the West Seattle Bridge (on the map it looks like SW Spokane St, but that actually runs below the W. Seattle Bridge). That's not necessarily a big deal, but it does mean that during rush hour traffic can get pretty congested on the bridge, especially as you approach the onramps for I-5 north or south. Overall, west seattle is a pretty neat area but the neighborhoods can vary widely from quite swank (mainly along western shoreline) to some rather seedy neighborhoods like along the Duwamish River (the river that seperates W. Seattle from downtown and flows north into Elliott Bay where Harbor Island is) or further south by White Center. During nicer weather, the shoreline along Harbor Ave north around the point and down the west shore along Alki Ave are very popular because of the views across the water of downtown Seattle and all the little restaurants/bars along the west side on Alki. Coming from SoCal, the beach will be pretty pathetic to you but locally it's pretty much the closest thing we have to a nice beach.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Nerd Slayer In the SkyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Is there such thing as a polite italian person?

If so introduce me to them.

Fucking rude italians.

My old uncle was a nice Italian person. Except that may have been because he was "high" alot. I dunno if you want to meet him.

Beyond on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    There are lots of nice italians.

Sicilians on the other hand...

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    my grandmother is italian and is the sweetest lady ever

bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Nerd Slayer In the SkyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    NOOOice! *Props*

Beyond on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Thanks Dru. I was just reading up on the place that I found on ApartmentFinder, and apparently it's part of that low-income area that they're trying to make pretty.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Thanks Dru. I was just reading up on the place that I found on ApartmentFinder, and apparently it's part of that low-income area that they're trying to make pretty.
    Where exactly is it? I might be able to give you a better idea of what that neighborhood is like.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Where exactly is it? I might be able to give you a better idea of what that neighborhood is like.

Judging by what I'm reading, there are mixed opinions on the area. It's High Point. Some people are all like, "It'll always be ghetto," while others are like, "It's actually not that ghetto and is so much better than it was."

Leli on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Well, I can't say that High Point will always be "ghetto" and there have been improvements, but it can still be a pretty trashy area and it remains to be seen how much better it gets. However I realize there are limitations on what you're able/willing to pay for rent.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    The biggest problem right now is finding a place that allows my dog. She's 5 months old and 24 lbs. My limit is around the $1100 range, and I would prefer a two bedroom. There are a few places that I have bookmarked for future reference, but I'm hoping there will be more choices once I actually need to find a place.

Leli on
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Thing I hate the most right now:

Internet T-Shirt Companies

If I see one more company putting out crappy t-shirts that aren't even clever.

"HEY THERES A NEW JUDD APATOW MOVIE!!! QUICK PUT A QUOTE ON A SHIRT!! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Busted, Snorg, Noise bot, whatever else the fuck these companies are. All of them need to die.

Threadless just needs to be beaten up a bit.

FortyTwo on