Options

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT (Hate thread)

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I think I'm going to take tomorrow off. I don't have a car anyway, so it's good as any a day.

Javen on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate that I had to take my car back to the fucking mechanic because they didn't finish its repairs after my brother wrecked it.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate having the immune system of a godamn infant. Seriously I think my body wants to kill itself.

Rinder on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Sounds like you need breast milk.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    goddamn i am feeling so good right now

Projeck on
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Sounds like you need breast milk.

Funnily enough I was raised on formula do to medical complications my mother had.

Rinder on
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    projeck, you have no place in this thread

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    man, I have to go to work tomorrow

I hate that

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Man I'm thinking about staying home and doing nothing tomorrow

I hate that

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2008
    God

my throat is fucking demolished

I am pretty sure I sloughed off at least eight layers of whatever it is your throat is made off

Thanks Kate

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    God

I am pretty sure I sloughed off at least eight layers of whatever it is your throat is made off

Thanks Kate

is this supposed to be about blowjobs, or

redhead on
  • Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    I'm feeling pretty fine.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Well I drunk a lot of wine
    And I'm feeling fine
    Gonna race some cat to bed
    Is this concrete all around
    Or is it in my head

Oh yeah.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    redhead wrote: »
    God

Thanks Kate

is this supposed to be about blowjobs, or

no it is about katepax and how she gave me this

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate that after working seven days last week, I'm still barely short on being able to pay the bills and can't go drinking or play paintball this weekend.

I also hate not being able to afford any of the cool comics and artwork I saw at the Stumptown Comics Convention this weekend.

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Cerrius wrote: »
    I hate that after working seven days last week, I'm still barely short on being able to pay the bills and can't go drinking or play paintball this weekend.

I also hate not being able to afford any of the cool comics and artwork I saw at the Stumptown Comics Convention this weekend.

oh man i wanted to go to that

:(

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    sdrawkcaB did you catch a disease from a woman

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Cerrius wrote: »

oh man i wanted to go to that

:(

I was only there for three hours, but I did catch the Mike Richardson panel, met Nicholas Gurewitch, and got too shy to talk to Tara McPherson.

Their was this guy there, Jason Shiga, with his graphic novel Bookhunter. My favorite comic of the convention.

I was looking for Brian Michael Bendis for a photo op, but he wasn't at his table Saturday afternoon.

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate it being tired but not able to sleep.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    KingAgamemnonKingAgamemnon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hate having these horrible shits. And my burps smell horrible. Oh Gawd

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    ZercofZercof Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    fuck.

Zercof on
    Zercof.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I hate having these horrible shits. And my burps smell horrible. Oh Gawd
    I clogged the toilet this morning. I had to wait for the bank to open so I could cash my check.

In the mean time of waiting until I knew it was open, I had to take another shit into an already clogged toilet.

That fucking sucks.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Hooooly shit Zercof, I remember that show!

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I wanna slap some people...
    WESTON, Wis. — Two parents who prayed as their 11-year-old daughter died of untreated diabetes were charged Monday with second-degree reckless homicide.

Family and friends had urged Dale and Leilani Neumann to get help for their daughter, but the father considered the illness "a test of faith" and the mother never considered taking the girl to the doctor because she thought her daughter was under a "spiritual attack," the criminal complaint said.

"It is very surprising, shocking that she wasn't allowed medical intervention," Marathon County District Attorney Jill Falstad said. "Her death could have been prevented."

Madeline Neumann died March 23 — Easter Sunday — at her family's rural Weston home. Her parents were told the body would be taken to Madison for an autopsy the next day.

"They responded, 'You won't need to do that. She will be alive by then,'" the medical examiner wrote in a report.

An autopsy determined that Madeline died from undiagnosed diabetic ketoacidosis, which left her with too little insulin in her body. Court records said she likely had some symptoms of the disease for months.

The Neumanns each face up to 25 years in prison if convicted. The couple and their attorney did not immediately return messages left Monday by The Associated Press.

Falstad said the Neumanns have cooperated with investigators and are not under arrest. They have agreed to make an initial court appearance Wednesday, she said.

Randall Wormgoor, a friend of the Neumanns, told police that Dale Neumann led Bible studies at his business, Monkey Mo Coffee Shop, and believed physical illness was due to sin, curable by prayer and by asking for forgiveness from God, the complaint said.

Wormgoor said he and his wife, Althea, were at the Neumann home when Madeline — _ called Kara by her parents — died. Wormgoor said he had urged the father to seek medical help and was told the illness "was a test of faith for the Neumann family and asked the Wormgoors to join them in praying for Kara to get well," the complaint said.

Althea Wormgoor said she "implored" the parents to seek medical help for the girl, the complaint said.

Leilani Neumann, 40, told the AP previously she never expected her daughter to die. The family believes in the Bible, which says healing comes from God, but they have nothing against doctors, she said.

Dale Neumann, 46, a former police officer, has said he has friends who are doctors and started CPR "as soon as the breath of life left" his daughter's body.

According to court documents, Leilani Neumann said in a written statement to police that she never considered taking the girl, who was being home-schooled, to a doctor.

"We just thought it was a spiritual attack and we prayed for her. My husband Dale was crying and mentioned taking Kara to the doctor and I said, 'The Lord's going to heal her,' and we continued to pray," she wrote.

The father told investigators he noticed his daughter was weak and slower for about two weeks but he attributed it to symptoms of the girl reaching puberty, the complaint said.

A day before Madeline died, according to the criminal complaint, the father wrote an e-mail with the headline, "Help our daughter needs emergency prayer!!!!." It said his daughter was "very weak and pale at the moment with hardly any strength."

The girl's grandmother, Evalani Gordon, told police that she learned her granddaughter could not walk or talk on March 22 and advised Leilani Neumann to take the girl to a doctor.

Gordon eventually contacted a daughter-in-law in California who called police on a non-emergency line to report the girl was in a coma and needed medical help. An ambulance was dispatched shortly before some friends in the home called 911 to report the girl had stopped breathing, authorities said.

One relative told police that the girl's mother believed she "died because the devil is trying to stop Leilani from starting her own ministry," the complaint said.

The Neumanns said they moved to Weston, a suburb of Wausau in central Wisconsin, from California about two years ago to open the coffee shop and be closer to other relatives. The couple has three other children, ages 13 to 16; they are living with relatives.

The family does not belong to an organized religion or faith, Leilani Neumann has said.

Everest Metro Police Chief Dan Vergin said the parents once belonged to the Lighthouse Pentecostal Church but later became what he called religious "isolationists" involved in a prayer group of five people.

"They have gone out on their own," he said. "... They have a very narrow view of Scripture and I would say not many people hold to that narrow of view."

In March, an Oregon couple who belong to a church that preaches against medical care and believes in treating illness with prayer were charged with manslaughter and criminal mistreatment in the death of their 15-month-old daughter. The toddler died March 2 of bronchial pneumonia and a blood infection that could have been treated with antibiotics, the state medical examiner's office said.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    look at it this way

at least people that crazy won't have a legacy to leave the world

because they keep killing their children

Pony on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    11 years old, that's very sad.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Yeah.

Spiritual healing.

Fucking bullshit. It's called "testing god" and if you read the bible you know its not something you are supposed to do. Prayer is meant as a backup, to aid speed to recovery and strength to will and spirit. But you should also exhaust all mortal resources as well. Putting everything on God's shoulders is against the Goddamned rules.

In the New Testament Christ himself refused to test God. These people need to take a lesson from their savior and not behave like fuckheads.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    look at it this way

at least people that crazy won't have a legacy to leave the world

because they keep killing their children

It's almost a shame that there are worse crazy fucks out there who do procreate.

D:

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    some of the most vocally religious people do not actually have very much knowledge regarding their stated religion.

see: fundamentalist christians and muslims

Pony on
  • Options
    seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    what assholes

I'm actually angry at the neighbors too

if she has diabetes and symptoms are showing up and her parents refuse to take her to the doctor, call the fucking police

seizureorbs on
    eyes.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    some of the most vocally religious people do not actually have very much knowledge regarding their stated religion.

I actually asked this one lady who has attended her church for over 20 years, the same church, same pastor, etc...

I asked her what language did Jesus speak?

She said Latin. :|

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Welcome to the forums, Seizure. Get a fucking avatar. :3

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

I actually asked this one lady who has attended her church for over 20 years, the same church, same pastor, etc...

ow

my brain

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

ow

my brain

Rubbing helps...
    Blank-Picard_Facepalm.jpg

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    iusehappymodiusehappymod Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    This showed up in our local papers a few weeks ago here in Stevens Point WI.

Made me genuinely hate stupid people just a little bit more.

EDIT: I say, as I misspell "genuinely"

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
    An ineffable tragedy of the human spirit that still resonates, even today.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    that really is the greatest image to express disappointment

Pony on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    maekin post to see my thing

Kovak on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    english was good enough for our lord and savior, it should be good enough for those fucking mexicans too

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    KingAgamemnonKingAgamemnon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    you going with dickbutt?

KingAgamemnon on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Jesus was a cool dude

All there was to him was God himself and what Jesus thought was right and would benefit the world, and that's all there should be

The Black Hunter on