As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

info@rainslick.com spam?

chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny WhoreOregonRegistered User regular
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Is this related to the game? I'm getting slammed by a ton of test messages from this address

chaosisorder on

• Options
    HH VladHH Vlad Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hmm, sounds like an internal test gone bad. I will talk to the guys immediately. Some people requested to be notified via email on updates about the game. We were going to email those people one time only on launch day to let them know the game was available.

Let me look into it.

HH Vlad on
  • Options
    treyh37treyh37 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    yeah i got the message too about 6 times with the word test and a link to unsubscribe to the newsletter in the body of the message

treyh37 on
    later
    trey
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Yup, something screwy is going on. We are working on it. Sorry about the hassle.

edit: We are a bit tired as we approach launch covering off last minute logistics and it looks like we made a mistake here. We will get it fixed as fast as we can.

HH Vlad on
  • Options
    chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Understandable :) Didn't want to unsubscribe from it if it was from you guys.

Good luck with the lauch!

chaosisorder on
  • Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    HH Vlad wrote: »
    Yup, something screwy is going on. We are working on it. Sorry about the hassle.

edit: We are a bit tired as we approach launch covering off last minute logistics and it looks like we made a mistake here. We will get it fixed as fast as we can.

don't worry, its better that its just a little mistake on your part, rather than someone else taking advantage and screwing us all(HotHead, PA and the fans) over.

Wraith260 on
  • Options
    HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yeah, sorry to anyone that got those 6 'test' messages yesterday. We got the problem in our newsletter software resolved.

Joel

HH Joel on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Are you going to be sending out a message through the same channel to apologise? I doubt that the majority of people subscribed to it read this forum :P

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Willeth wrote: »
    Are you going to be sending out a message through the same channel to apologise? I doubt that the majority of people subscribed to it read this forum :P

Already done the other day . . . assuming it worked.

HH Vlad on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Haha :)

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    PhanmanPhanman Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Apology accepted.

Phanman on
    Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980