As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[AoC] Priests - the snake, the light and the bear

2»

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    at 49 i pulled off a 7 chain kill agaist 51's. used bubble and radience for it. dunno if some were minions. good times.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    at 49 i pulled off a 7 chain kill agaist 51's. used bubble and radience for it. dunno if some were minions. good times.

PLEASE!! Details on spellweaving! That's one of the major drivers about why I'm ticked off I don't have my game yet (stupid overstock.com). Is it still disabled for Tempests?

So spill the juicy details!

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    im a pom.. what would i know about tempests? uh. spellweaving locks you down, raises cast range and takes stamina away per tick then ten percent health per tick when out of stamina. no pots allowed. take a pot before you start to glitch a stamina pot for a whie. you can turn it on or off like a pot or food, meaning it can be done midcast or on the ground.

you lose health if you use your two beginner spells, smite or rebuke. at random pioints a sidebar with random buff choices come up. click one before it disappears.

sellweaving upgrades every x seconds. there are four teirs. gives buffs like aoe to normal spells and up to 100 percent damage and health mods.

im still figuring out its worth. i start it kill all mobs in range stop it and move on.

i die a lot because i dont know im losing health let alone why i lost health that time.

i took a ss of all the tiers and descriptions and maybe ill post it when i get home from work in three hours.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    im a pom.. what would i know about tempests? uh. spellweaving locks you down, raises cast range and takes stamina away per tick then ten percent health per tick when out of stamina. no pots allowed. take a pot before you start to glitch a stamina pot for a whie. you can turn it on or off like a pot or food, meaning it can be done midcast or on the ground.

you lose health if you use your two beginner spells, smite or rebuke. at random pioints a sidebar with random buff choices come up. click one before it disappears.

sellweaving upgrades every x seconds. there are four teirs. gives buffs like aoe to normal spells and up to 100 percent damage and health mods.

im still figuring out its worth. i start it kill all mobs in range stop it and move on.

i die a lot because i dont know im losing health let alone why i lost health that time.

i took a ss of all the tiers and descriptions and maybe ill post it when i get home from work in three hours.

That sounds awesome. Sounds like if you got several spellweaving types together in a central area your group members could bring -everything- in the dungeon to you and you could wipe them out wholesale.

e: If coordinated correctly.

Dyvion on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    using survival as much as possible fighting nothing i lasted about two minutes before i had zero stam and ten hp and twenty percent mana.

the random buffs... you want stamina boost and tick every time. and if you still have the ticks up maybe another buff.

if you plan to burn and go crazy you can use the smite and rebuke buff that gives those spells kockdown and lockdown a boss until that buff wears out.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    using survival as much as possible fighting nothing i lasted about two minutes before i had zero stam and ten hp and twenty percent mana.

the random buffs... you want stamina boost and tick every time. and if you still have the ticks up maybe another buff.

if you plan to burn and go crazy you can use the smite and rebuke buff that gives those spells kockdown and lockdown a boss until that buff wears out.

That sounds amazingly fun... what are the PoM's animations like? I've seen the Necro... I really wanna see the ToS's.

Dyvion on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Here's some huge pictures of spellweaving

PoM Spellweaving teir Descriptions:
    http://images.pikapuff.com/games/Watafu_pictures40.png
    PoM Highest level spellweaving:
    http://images.pikapuff.com/games/Watafu_pictures40.png

Snuffaluggagus:
    http://images.pikapuff.com/games/Watafu_pictures42.png

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I just respecced at 25 to get Storm Crown. LEt's see how this goes. I usually solo and am getting smacked alot, I might as well passively smack back!

DrunkMc on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The icon for PoM Spellweaving is a goatse o_O

Oh, and the stealth neft on Bear Shaman's Untamed Regeneration kinda sucks. It's now really only usable in groups. I'm considering speccing out of it now.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png