As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Awe of the awesomeness

oldfashionedluckoldfashionedluck Registered User new member
edited July 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
hallo there.

I generally do not use forums too much. Thus this being probably my first post, and my only post for a long time. (Obviously excluding any post I might make to thank or clarify anything that comes up in this thread.) After a long time being addicted to Super Smash Bro's Brawl I found my way back to this game and completed it. In my awe of the awesomeness before my I commend all who worked on it. Although all that has probably been said before. However I do have a few questions and problems and what not in regards to this game.

First off, after completing it I realised that soon I am going to need to reformat my computer. Would I just copy all the game and it's files (Meaning the save game) onto a DVD then copy it back once I have completed whatever needs to be done?

How long is the expectation of the second game abouts? I am not looking for exact dates, but I have been looking around to no success. Are we looking at a year? A few months?

Will my save game be necessary for the second game? Will it help or change anything, or does it just mean I don't have to make a new character?

And last of all, Are there any other games that have similar gameplay, genre, or sheer greatness that could be suggested to me.

Sorry if someone else has asked this somewhere else.

Paul.

oldfashionedluck on

• Options
    HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    If you reformat your computer, you can save the downloaded file and reinstall no problem. You can also redownload the file from playgreenhouse.com if necessary--just grab the demo and use it to install. If you want to keep your save games, check the FAQ at http://www.hotheadgames.com/pafaq.php to see where it is stored for the platform you are using.

We are working to release each episode every four months or so, but haven't yet announced a final date for episode 2.

You can play episode 2 without having played previous episodes. But you can load previous episode's save games to retain your character and your party's stats.

I hope that helps, and am glad to hear you enjoyed the game.

Joel

HH Joel on
  • Options
    Skankin' Rat FinkSkankin' Rat Fink Registered User new member
    edited July 2008
    This thread came at a great time. I was just about to start my own thread asking about the save games. Thanks for that helpful link.

Skankin' Rat Fink on