As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Earthquakes...like them?

13»

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Jragghen wrote: »
    A really morbid part of me kinda wants Yellowstone to go up while I'm alive. Just to see it happen.

Edit: I suppose "want" isn't the right word. Just....that would be such a monumental, insane event - a tragedy that you certainly don't want to happen. But if it's going to regardless, wouldn't you want to be around to see it?

Man, maybe I should have myself buried there instead of cremated and tossed into the ocean. Because when Yosemite goes up I'll have ashes going to all the oceans. :winky:

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    WerdnaWerdna Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    We don't get too many earthquakes in NJ so uh... I've never, ever so much as felt the ground move, ever.

...well, it's also because white people can't dance.

Werdna on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    We don't get too many earthquakes in NJ so uh... I've never, ever so much as felt the ground move, ever.

Stand near a freight train, I can't imagine it's much different than a small quake.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg