As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

were the concerts filled to capacity last night?

MisteriosoMisterioso Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
last year the wristbands were handed out but not needed. how about this year?

Listen. And understand. That Misterioso is out there. He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead..drunk.
Misterioso on

• Options
    industrialgirlindustrialgirl Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't think they were needed. But then again I got there late. Was only in time to hear 4 songs of Freezepop cause I was busy drinking at the Champions online party. When I got to the concert I just walked right in.

industrialgirl on
  • Options
    DreamReaperDreamReaper Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    When I arrived they were handing out wristbands (about half way through The 1UPs set) - and the crowd thinned out after they played somewhat as well.

More bands tonight, though - I dunno how that'll impact things.

DreamReaper on
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    It seems like they still had extra wrist bands last night, but the concert hall didn't have many empty spaces like before, it was pretty crazy, though you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    AvenroshAvenrosh Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    They were pretty packed, but there was still a decent bit of room left. People were coming in about out all the time once the show started too. Jonathan Coulton was by far my favourite part of the show.

New Xbox Experience demo is starting in 15 minutes!

Avenrosh on
  • Options
    Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    There are still wristbands at the Enforcer desk next to registration, a huge pile...

Queen Brewer on
    <Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
  • Options
    oogmaroogmar Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I still have a back pocket full of wristbands from last night. Saturday night shows are generally much bigger than the Friday shows.

I'll be at the PC Freeplay desk for the next couple of hours if any of you need a bright piss-yellow wristband.

oogmar on
    Rane, you lazy bastard, you can shut the hell up.

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • Options
    BuraisuBuraisu Psychomancer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Not needed at all. We could all fit with room to share. 20% of the people were all laying down on the far side of the room and watching the big screen.

Buraisu on
    47uk6agplx83.png
  • Options
    oogmaroogmar Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Anacortes, yeah? I buy doughnuts there so I can eat one waiting for the ferry.

oogmar on
    Rane, you lazy bastard, you can shut the hell up.

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • Options
    BuraisuBuraisu Psychomancer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    oogmar wrote: »
    Anacortes, yeah? I buy doughnuts there so I can eat one waiting for the ferry.
    Doughnuts and ferries are nice but what Anacortes really has is rich single MILFs. O_O Or so the rumor goes.

Buraisu on
    47uk6agplx83.png
This discussion has been closed.