123457»

• Options
    NarianNarian Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    MP3Gain is your friend.

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Narian wrote: »
    MP3Gain is your friend.

That helps a little, but it's still distorted.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    victor_c26victor_c26 Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I noticed that too.

It's Warner most likely trying to milk the "Remastered!" cash cow.

victor_c26 on
    It's been so long since I've posted here, I've removed my signature since most of what I had here were broken links. Shows over, you can carry on to the next post.
  • Options
    victor_c26victor_c26 Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Just listened to the GHIII Copies.

Holy fuck! It is fucking Warner Bros. plotting a Remaster.

It's sad that the definitive version is a video game's downloadable content.

victor_c26 on
    It's been so long since I've posted here, I've removed my signature since most of what I had here were broken links. Shows over, you can carry on to the next post.
  • Options
    VeitsevVeitsev Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    victor_c26 wrote: »

Yeah I just listened to it too. The Unforgiven 3 in particular sounds soooo much better. The drumming actually sounds...normal. You can hear little details that you just can't hear on the CD. WTF Metallica?

Veitsev on
    nibblersig-1.jpg
    Steam 3DS: 1160-9885-2554
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Veitsev wrote: »
    victor_c26 wrote: »

Yeah I just listened to it too. The Unforgiven 3 in particular sounds soooo much better. The drumming actually sounds...normal. You can hear little details that you just can't hear on the CD. WTF Metallica?

Eh, I doubt Metallica had much at all to do with this. This is usual bullshit from the record companies.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    NarianNarian Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Just listened to two full playthroughs of the GHIII mix of Death Magnetic and I can say that there is a noticeable difference, but it's not a night/day type of difference.

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    Raybies666Raybies666 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    CD showed up in the post yesterday. Having been at their Dublin gig a few weeks back, and listening to Death Magnetic for the 3rd time now in the background, I'm actually excited about metallica again. I enjoyed the last few albums for what they were, but had lost my spark for them I suppose. Enjoying this a lot.

Raybies666 on
    Beat me on Wii U: Raybies
    Beat me on 360: Raybies666

I remember when I had time to be good at games.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Raybies666 wrote: »
    CD showed up in the post yesterday. Having been at their Dublin gig a few weeks back, and listening to Death Magnetic for the 3rd time now in the background, I'm actually excited about metallica again. I enjoyed the last few albums for what they were, but had lost my spark for them I suppose. Enjoying this a lot.

I was there too. It was awesome, especially The D.

Tav on