As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey everone just wondering what you got at the bungie stand

ruzzmastaruzzmasta Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in PAX Archive
Man this year the Bungie stand was alot better i dont know if i missed something last year but this year just blew me away i got amost the whole bunige team to sign my legendary helmet and one old school bunige member that was laying low in the crowd..........I didnt really try for recon armor becuase the lines were really unorganized they had two lines colliding from artist alley and the recon armor and i never really realized that the recon armor was that important

-Ruzzmasta

ruzzmasta on

• geeeeoffffgeeeeoffff Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    recon armor?

geeeeoffff on
    GD on paforums
  • ruzzmastaruzzmasta Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    geeeeoffff wrote: »
    recon armor?

yA IF YOU BEAT BUNGIE YOU GET RECON ARMOR

ruzzmasta on
  • SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Also that Snifit guy. Gig Harbor, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I want to get a Bungie shirt for the trivia thing.
    I haven't done it yet, but I want to.

SpawnOfCthulhu on
    Wx8ay.png
  • Samurai JackSamurai Jack Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I met and chatted briefly with Marty. That's about all I wanted.

Samurai Jack on
  • S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I would've really loved to talk to Jen and Marty more, but just saying hi was cool.
    :( We're just more fans to them, will they even remember us? :(

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • softlydeftlysoftlydeftly Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    oh I saw you with the helmet ruzzmaster that was pretty cool. I was the cortana girl...not the all blue one, the painted body one...

softlydeftly on
    edited September 2008
    oh yeah i remeber you i was wearin the DC jacket......hwo old r u

ruzzmasta on
  • s7arbucks7arbuck Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    17/f/fl.....

s7arbuck on
    edited September 2008
    s7arbuck wrote: »
    17/f/fl.....

wat dat mean

ruzzmasta on
  • stabn_stabn_ Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    It means 17, female, florida, and no.

stabn_ on
    Slytherin Headboy: Order of the Phoenix!
    edited September 2008
    stabn_ wrote: »
    It means 17, female, florida, and no.

oh i was just wondering lol

ruzzmasta on
    edited September 2008
    u came from florida damn

ruzzmasta on
  • S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I got a McFarlane Brute Chieftain, Autographs from Marty and Jen, I'm happy.

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
    edited September 2008
    sweet dats awesome ya i got my helemt which was pretty cool i was surprised alot of other people didnt

ruzzmasta on
  • Altima NEOAltima NEO Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I couldnt even tell what was going on at the Bungie booth.

Altima NEO on
  • AragornAragorn Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    oh I saw you with the helmet ruzzmaster that was pretty cool. I was the cortana girl...not the all blue one, the painted body one...

I don't think I saw you.. or maybe I caught just a shoulder and up glimpse.. get any pics in costume?

Aragorn on
  • AragornAragorn Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Btw I got from the Bungie booth a Halo 3 Warthog figure. I had a couple figures bounce of my hands before this one bounced off other peoples hands and landed in my friends wifes arms startling her. She was really nice and gave it to me since her hubby was busy packing up his BYOC stuff.

Aragorn on
  • softlydeftlysoftlydeftly Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Aragorn wrote: »

I don't think I saw you.. or maybe I caught just a shoulder and up glimpse.. get any pics in costume?

yes, in the cosplay pics topic...first page.

softlydeftly on
  • princesskickerprincesskicker Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    lol about the recon. Yeah, I was planning on trying out for that but I didn't have a teammate. But, I got what I wanted which was more important than any armor which was a photo with Shishka (such a sweet guy), spoke with Jen Taylor (Cortana), swag...oh my goodness... my favorite one was the cute grunt. I love grunts. They're so cute.. I felt bad though because there was this cute girl next to me asking for a grunt but I was also in desperate need of a grunt as well so I told her, "I don't have another grunt, but you can have this guy" (I loved this monster guy as well but really felt bad for her) but she goes, "Oh, no, no, it's okay." She pulled her bf/hubby(?) towards me and said she got some good stuff so I felt a lil better. But yeah, my favorite would be that cute, he was pretty big, too... grunt. Also, just talking to Shishka face to face was an awe-some moment.

princesskicker on
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I got teabagged and humiliated by chun and froman. I deserve RECON! (lawlz)

I also got an amusing story from major nelson who didn't get to autograph something. He was amused by it.

Viscountalpha on
This discussion has been closed.