As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right NowDrives a BuickModerator mod
edited December 2008 in PAX Archive
Where are all the pictures? I was too insanely busy to take any myself (plus I kept leaving the camera in BYOC). But I have here a link to yoshamano's pictures, muahaha. Now link your photosets, ya jerks!

E6LkoFK.png

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    EkkosangenEkkosangen Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Here's my picture set of the CCST, which I will be adding more to when I find more of the CCST-related photos. I took a lot of photos >_>

Ekkosangen on
    eG6Oz.jpg
    <+Arco> You can totally bone with a baby in there. If you bump up against something, just apologize to the little dude and adjust.
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I've got videos of the Pre-PAX Dinner, and then some other PAX stuff (as well as the BioWare stuff), if that helps to add to the pot! =)

http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgarVerona

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Here is my epic Photobucket album.

EDIT: VT, is that your youtube profile? cuz im gonna send you a friend invite!

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Coldbrew wrote: »

Oh, aye, it is! =) I'd not used YouTube before as an actual video poster until the whole BioWare competition thing came around, so I'm new to it. =) Definitely add me, I'll do the same! =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Here are all my vacation pics from Wednesday.
    The first 2 are from the Dulles Airport.
    The next 6 that are outside were taken in front of the aquarium.
    The rest are from the aquarium.
    Here are all my vacation pics from Thursday.
    The first pic is a sign that has the name of one of my clan's admins.
    The next 4 are from the Pike Place Market visit.
    Then 3 pics from the library.
    Fresh Tossed Salads for everyone!
    2 pics of Super cool ivy from our above ground Seattle tour.
    4 pics from the CCST arrival.
    The rest are terrible pics of the Needle from the front door of the the Pre-PAX dinner.
    Here are all my vacation pics (and one video) from Friday.
    3 pics from the Pre-PAX Breakfast corner meet up.
    3 of the Fallout 3 booth.
    2 of the Dead Space guy.
    3 of me in my costume.
    The cool thingy in the Annex entrance area.
    Jonathan Coulton
    A video of Mirror's Edge gameplay.
    Here are all my vacation pics (and 3 videos) from Saturday.
    Dude from Umbrella.
    Gabe's Prince of Persia sneak peek.
    2 pics of bacon man.
    3 pics of the Fruit Fucker
    Video of the Fruit Fucker
    Death Spank equipment video.
    Bacon man video.

And I have no pics from Sunday (I guess I did not take any) but I did record a video of Wil Whaeton playing
    Rock Band 2. It is rather large, but I will link it soon.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    Mystral721Mystral721 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Thought he'd post for himself, but I'll represent for Darkphibre and his Flickr collection: Darkphibre's PAX08 sets

Mystral721 on
    "Little baby Cthulhu hopping through the forest, picking up the field mice and Sucking Out Their Souls"

http://www.logicalcreativity.com/jon/plush/01.html
  • Options
    treyh37treyh37 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    wheres kiko with his anyway? doesn't he have a flickr or something that he puts them on? think there was one last year I was in of a crowd shot where I was looking at an empty table for some reason.

also here the gallery of the pics i took, ignore the errors on the site its a small image hoster
    http://www.filedorm.com/gallery.php?gal=29

treyh37 on
    later
    trey
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    treyh37 wrote: »
    wheres kiko with his anyway? doesn't he have a flickr or something that he puts them on? think there was one last year I was in of a crowd shot where I was looking at an empty table for some reason.

also here the gallery of the pics i took, ignore the errors on the site its a small image hoster
    http://www.filedorm.com/gallery.php?gal=29

It takes him a while to process them and upload them all.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    ArcticXCArcticXC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ArcticXC on
  • Options
    AvidAvid Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
  • Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Here's all of mine for the weekend. No thumbs or page; will edit at a later time.

Clickety click!

Ferquin on
    Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    Jadie.GlitchJadie.Glitch Registered User new member
    edited September 2008
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a SPECIFIC photo. During the Freezepop concert they turned down the lights and had everyone hold up their electronics. Does anyone have a good picture of that?! It was SOOO amazing!! I will give snuggles to the first person who gets me a great pic of it! ^_^

Jadie.Glitch on
    <(-. -<) \(^o^)/ (>- .-)>
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'd really like a photo and/or video of the Pre-Pax Dinner when I Hi5'd Chris Taylor if anyone has it?

LewieP on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Here's all my pictures from the weekend. Note, there's more stuff in here than just PAX. We did various other things in Seattle with the extra time.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v449/justinsane07/PAX/

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a SPECIFIC photo. During the Freezepop concert they turned down the lights and had everyone hold up their electronics. Does anyone have a good picture of that?! It was SOOO amazing!! I will give snuggles to the first person who gets me a great pic of it! ^_^
    LewieP wrote:
    I'd really like a photo and/or video of the Pre-Pax Dinner when I Hi5'd Chris Taylor if anyone has it?

To hell with photos, I know I have video of the Freezepop one, and the Chris Taylor part I'm sure I also have video of, I will start looking momentarily.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Awesome, thanks a bunch!

LewieP on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Okay I found the Freezepop part, it was during the song Plastic Stars, I'll be cropping that and uploading it now, though I may get a few snaps of it to post up in the meantime. As soon as that starts getting converted I'll look through Chris Taylor's keynote for the hi5. XD

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    If possible, could you send me the file too once you find the right bit, I'd like to host it myself too for my blog.

LewieP on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    hah lulz good news! I got a good view of it on tape, you were sitting at the table right in front of ours, i can see your head pop in and out a lot lol. It's funny too because when you walked back he pointed at our camera and said "I'm gonna have to eat the tape in that camera!"

fricken hilarious! Anyway yes I will get it cropped and just let me know the easiest way to send it to you, it's probably only going to be around 25-30 second clip.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Megaupload?

LewieP on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Alright I'll try that.

BTW Here's a few shots I got of the waving horde of DS's
    First two are general views of the crowd from the back
    627467a4.png

f50a3a27.png

This next one is from one of the screens on the side, their camera was showing the crowd from above.
    10a05395.png

And the next three are also looking at one of the screens, showing an angle from the front of the stage looking back. Epic it was!
    939227b5.png

85933e9c.png

9a07eddd.png

And the video is being uploaded now, because it's many times more epic!

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Okay I got the clip up on Megaupload, sending the link to LewieP via PM. The same clip is also being processed on Youtube right now, as well as the Freezepop clip of the waving horde of DS's. I will be editing this post with both links as the videos become active.
    Spoilered because this is a pictures thread, but the videos are still posted here, and will be posted in the videos thread as well!
    LewieP high fiving Chris Taylor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ky-7JV2wvI

Freezepop performing Plastic Stars, complete with hundreds of waving DS's!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYgAAJevDmo

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Man, the camera was in the perfect position for it.

Thanks man.

LewieP on
  • Options
    BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    My Photobucket, narrowed down to albums for each day I was in Seattle. I did see Moe a few times, mostly in the Sheraton, but was never able to get a pic. Also, most of these are extremely bad, so here's my Facebook albums as well. Technically, those are both links to my entire Photobucket and all of my Facebook albums, but it should be easy enough to find what you're looking for.

Oh, and Moe? My husband loves your jacket.

BrennaCeDria on
  • Options
    SWATJesterSWATJester Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I took hundreds of pics, but my pics of forum goers, or stuff that people can't normally see (i.e. during media time, or after parties) is here.

SWATJester on
    Moderator, PAX Prime 08, 09, 10, 10-East, panels on "Legal Issues in Gaming"
    Contributing Editor, http://www.gamepolitics.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    My pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theadam/sets/72157607074923325/

Also if you're on flicker, could you add your shots to our Penny Arcade group?
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/pax/pool/

Danke.

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    cRIPticoncRIPticon Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    From my blog post. Putting up some additional ones today:

http://blogs.sun.com/ChrisM/entry/returning_from_the_penny_arcade

cRIPticon on
  • Options
    eye-shuheye-shuh Walla Walla, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    does anyone have a good head to toe picture of VT facing the camera?

eye-shuh on
  • Options
    WerespazWerespaz Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Coldbrew wrote: »

You got a pic of me in there:
    IMG_1752.jpg
    That's me in all the green.

Werespaz on
    Werespaz.jpgfreaksig5.jpg
  • Options
    thunderclesethunderclese Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    thunderclese on
  • Options
    GenXerGenXer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Posted the first set of my Seattle/Tacoma/PAX 08 photos on Flickr today. http://tinyurl.com/5uasps Yes, I know none of the ones in set 1 are from PAX itself, that's what'll be in set 2! 8-)

~GenXer

GenXer on
    Twitter: @GenXer | Flickr: Gene Eckser | Xbox Live: Gene Eckser
  • Options
    BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    altmann wrote: »
    My pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theadam/sets/72157607074923325/

Also if you're on flicker, could you add your shots to our Penny Arcade group?
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/pax/pool/

Danke.

I adore your album... You've got a great eye for photos, it seems, as opposed to my "take a 1000 pictures and hope 100 come out well" technique. Also, it'll be a while before I can get them all in since I have a free account, but I'll get what I do have decent added to the group as I [slowly] get it uploaded.

Edit:
    GenXer wrote: »
    Posted the first set of my Seattle/Tacoma/PAX 08 photos on Flickr today. http://tinyurl.com/5uasps Yes, I know none of the ones in set 1 are from PAX itself, that's what'll be in set 2! 8-)

~GenXer
    That museum in Tacoma looks amazing. It would probably bore my husband to death, but I really want to see it now. :( Stupid Georgia. :(

BrennaCeDria on
  • Options
    DarkphibreDarkphibre Photographer / Programmer / Data Scientist / Gamer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Mystral721 wrote: »
    Thought he'd post for himself, but I'll represent for Darkphibre and his Flickr collection: Darkphibre's PAX08 sets

Thank you for doing that! I spent all last night working on the panoramas, and didn't see this post get stickied! I've posted a list of links to my panoramas, photos, and photosynths for this year's pax in this thread.

Weeks ago I tried to start a premptive PAX08 Photos thread over here. In it I ask for people to share their photo locations... and if they would give me permission to create a community Photosynth of PAX. Credit would of course be given to contributors, but I'd love to see what we could come up with!

-Tom (Darkphibre)

Darkphibre on
    Gamertag: Darkphibre, or Me for Halo! darkphibre.com, flickr

Dark Fibre: Fiberoptic cable placed in anticipation of future demand

7z9qpxgpj3ha.png
  • Options
    DarkphibreDarkphibre Photographer / Programmer / Data Scientist / Gamer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hey guys,

Here's two of the better ones that turned out (clickyable). I'll be uploading a ton more to my website tonight.
    2827376063_25842ae9f1.jpg
    2827376259_77901cf361.jpg

I might also have a stitch of this year, like I did for last year's Coulton:
    1331594825_da4dbe3326_o.jpg

Darkphibre on
    Gamertag: Darkphibre, or Me for Halo! darkphibre.com, flickr

Dark Fibre: Fiberoptic cable placed in anticipation of future demand

7z9qpxgpj3ha.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Wow, the second one there is fantastic.

LewieP on
  • Options
    capnjackcapnjack Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    capnjack on
    Q: "You are in the garden. You see a rose bush. You have a fishing rod. Exits are North, South and IN."
    A: "What do you want from me?!?!?"
  • Options
    sephirion0sephirion0 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Here's my flickr PAX 08 set. I added them to the PAX 08 group too. Enjoy! =D

sephirion0 on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I have a ton of stuff up at http://www.willeth.com/pax but it's not everything. Yet.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited September 2008
    can there be ccst pictures, yes?

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.