Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla]ctica: Day Nine: A Measure of Salvation (Cylon Victory)

2456742

Posts

  • MaximusMaximus Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    Plutonium wrote: »
    You can't airlock people when you have an atmosphere.

    Unless you're in an underwater base. :whistle:

    Nah, Cylon Cannon. See how far they can fly.

    Maximus on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    oh yes.

    !sign up

    Egos on
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Maximus wrote: »
    El Skid wrote: »
    Plutonium wrote: »
    You can't airlock people when you have an atmosphere.

    Unless you're in an underwater base. :whistle:

    Nah, Rebel Cannon. See how far they can fly.

    Ah, that's better. Yes, as I am sure you are all aware, our dutiful Centurions have just finished construction of a rail weapon capable of launching undesirables into low orbit. So, if you know of a traitor or insurrectionist in your midst, please don't hesitate to report him to your nearest friendly New Caprica Police officer.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Just so we don't have another Dystopia phalla on our hands, what side is the village in this game?

    Thetheroo on
  • Ares of KobolAres of Kobol Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Post #2 wrote:
    There is at least one evil faction: the humanoid Cylons and their collaborators.

    Ares of Kobol on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !sign up

    Orange Soda on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Sign Up

    Goose! on
    Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Thematically, there should be a group of masons versus a group of mafia, with a ton of villagers on the sidelines who want the masons to win. There would also be some traitor villagers representing the New Caprica Police.

    Of course, this is ABSOLUTE SHEER SPECULATION. There are also a couple of groups that may or may not be included in the game whose nature I will not talk about, as it would be a significant spoiler of the awesomeness that is the first half of Season 3.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • MaximusMaximus Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    delroland wrote: »
    Thematically, there should be a group of masons versus a group of mafia, with a ton of villagers on the sidelines who want the masons to win. There would also be some traitor villagers representing the New Caprica Police.

    Of course, this is ABSOLUTE SHEER SPECULATION. There are also a couple of groups that may or may not be included in the game whose nature I will not talk about, as it would be a significant spoiler of the awesomeness that is the first half of Season 3.

    With a president who just whores it up.

    Maximus on
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    How dumb do you want us to play in regards to the conclusion of the story arc?

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Maximus wrote: »
    delroland wrote: »
    Thematically, there should be a group of masons versus a group of mafia, with a ton of villagers on the sidelines who want the masons to win. There would also be some traitor villagers representing the New Caprica Police.

    Of course, this is ABSOLUTE SHEER SPECULATION. There are also a couple of groups that may or may not be included in the game whose nature I will not talk about, as it would be a significant spoiler of the awesomeness that is the first half of Season 3.

    With a president who just whores it up.

    On so many levels.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Ares of KobolAres of Kobol Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Well, I wouldn't take the conclusion of the story arc as a glimpse towards the game's future, if I were you. If you know how it ends, that helps; but the same cannot be said necessarily for New Phallica.

    In short: make no assumptions.

    Ares of Kobol on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Man, i find it impossible to remember when things happened in relation to Seasons. Like @ delroland's comment... i have no idea which Season 3 was....

    JPants on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !sign up

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    also !sign up for crimsoncoyote who will be back tomorrow

    Orange Soda on
  • SpeedySwafSpeedySwaf Registered User
    edited October 2008
    !Sign up

    SpeedySwaf on
    Deguello wrote:
    Nintendo set up a DS buffet and all the third parties went to the PSP Diner. The Diner came down with a case of botulism and everybody wonders why Nintendo is fat when they return.
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    also !sign up for crimsoncoyote who will be back tomorrow

    Thanks, but I was able to find a computer to !sign up. I won't be fully back until tomorrow night though :)

    crimsoncoyote on
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    also !sign up for crimsoncoyote who will be back tomorrow

    Thanks, but I was able to find a computer to !sign up. I won't be fully back until tomorrow night though :)

    Daytona is for loserrrrrs

    Orange Soda on
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    also !sign up for crimsoncoyote who will be back tomorrow

    Thanks, but I was able to find a computer to !sign up. I won't be fully back until tomorrow night though :)

    Daytona is for free meals from the parents

    Fixed.

    crimsoncoyote on
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    JPants wrote: »
    Man, i find it impossible to remember when things happened in relation to Seasons. Like @ delroland's comment... i have no idea which Season 3 was....

    S3 started in New Caprica. With the whole.... thing.

    crimsoncoyote on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    That's what i thought.

    JPants on
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I can't really sign up, but I just want to say to whomever turns out to be toasters and toasterfrakkers:

    Kill all the humans for me.

    BattlestarGalactica_1x06_Litmus.jpg

    You guys can succeed where I failed, eat


    every


    last



    one of them.

    Seriously on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Seriously wrote: »
    You guys can succeed where I failed, eat every last one of them.

    nom nom nom
    Seriously

    Burnage on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Sign up

    TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Of course, you know that I must !sign up.

    Of course, you know that I must !sign up.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Seriously wrote: »
    I can't really sign up,

    You know you want to.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    whoever starts the cylon proboard, i fully expect you to use the following emoticons:
    cylonweapons.gifcylonanime01.gifcylon-pancarte04.gifcylon_newanime011.gifemotpsylonab3.gifbaltar032.gifbaltar030.gifsixanime003.gifcylon002.gifcylon-pancarte03.gifcylon-pancarte01.gifbaltar027.gifcylon-1.gifcylon_newanime006.gifcylon-pancarte05.gifbaltar021.gifcylon_newanime009.gif

    if you don't, cyduck will be very emotpsylonab3.gif

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Ares of KobolAres of Kobol Registered User
    edited October 2008
    thorgot wrote: »
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Of course, you know that I must !sign up.

    Of course, you know that I must !sign up.

    So say you all.

    Ares of Kobol on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !signup

    FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Seriously wrote: »
    I can't really sign up, but I just want to say to whomever turns out to be toasters and toasterfrakkers:

    Kill all the humans for me.

    BattlestarGalactica_1x06_Litmus.jpg

    You guys can succeed where I failed, eat


    every


    last



    one of them.

    We need to see more of Doral
    seriously

    Egos on
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    By the way, everyone vote for rainfall... SHE'S A FRAKKING TOASTER.

    crimsoncoyote on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Isn't this that show that's inferior to Stargate?

    !Sign up.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »
    I can't really sign up,

    You know you want to.

    Not even a question. It's a matter of simply not being able to.

    Seriously on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Seriously wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »
    I can't really sign up,

    You know you want to.

    Not even a question. It's a matter of simply not being able to.

    Unfortunate, but you'll be represented in your absence.

    (This is not a claim to Cylonhood.)

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Seriously wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »
    I can't really sign up,

    You know you want to.

    Not even a question. It's a matter of simply not being able to.

    Seriously?

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Good to see you, Mac!

    Obbi on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    Good to see you, Mac!

    Eh, I figured I would join another game so people can get some grudges out.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !sign up

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Eh, I figured I would join another game so people can get some grudges out.

    Im glad you said that, because this statement right here....
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Isn't this that show that's inferior to Stargate?


    ....Has insured that you get my first vote :)

    The_Reflection on
    SYSOP wrote: »

    "The_Reflection has a story, that must be told"..."He is already a legend, and he ain't even old"
    "He can drink a river of blood and not burst"..."He can swallow a desert and never thirst"
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Look, I'm not trying to say that BSG is terrible.

    It's just not very good when compared to Stargate.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
Sign In or Register to comment.