As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MiniPhalla] Pushing Phallas - GAME OVER - Pie Hater / Coroner Win and Abner too

• Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yes it is. And you are right it is day one and all I have to go on is you switching votes, jumping on a Rainfall is always evil bandwagon, and asserting you are a good guy because you don't ever lie.

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Quoth wrote: »
    Rainfall why must you go and do suspicious things like that.

Because it's hilarious!

Strawberry-rhubarb pie is delicious, y'know! Try some!

Shadow, all I said was that I am frequently evil. There are times when I'm not evil. This phalla is one of 'em.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !DeShadowC always scares me...

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Rainfall why must you go and do suspicious things like that.

Because it's hilarious!

Strawberry-rhubarb pie is delicious, y'know! Try some!

Shadow, all I said was that I am frequently evil. There are times when I'm not evil. This phalla is one of 'em.

You agreed to it here
    Rainfall is always evil

Waiiit.....

Fixed that for you.

Sad but true, see the end of Dystopiaphalla.
    Converted on the LAST DAY when team evil won.

Monkey feet
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    Yes it is. And you are right it is day one and all I have to go on is you switching votes, jumping on a Rainfall is always evil bandwagon, and asserting you are a good guy because you don't ever lie.

OrangeSoda voted for me, so I voted back against him. Half the people in the game have done this. Then I later voted for rainfall because like others have said shes a safe vote.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    How is she a safe vote, she is not actually always evil.

Quoth on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Its day 1, it'd basically be RNG otherwise, and shes evil more often then not.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Its not like I'm trying to cause a bandwagon either. I hate when people follow my vote, it got cj killed in the protection phalla, and I was like WTF why are people voting him off?

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    awww

Don't vote Rainy out on day 1 again!

It's just not nice to do it to her and to Zot and others like that.

And yes, I'm fully aware that if I defend Rainy and she ends up being evil, then you're all going to look at me and try to kill me.

But still...

It's not nice to vote her out every single day one.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Shadow, you've got a problem.

You're defending yourself excessively on day 1. Against three votes.

And voting on me as a 'safe vote because lulz always evil' has been used a few times in the past by the badguys. It's almost a Classic Bad Guy Move.

But the outright desperation against a couple of votes? That's probably the easiest sign to spot a creepy pie-poisoner. I would suggest toning it down, or you might find yourself in exile.

EDIT: Four votes, sorry, I didn't count Orange Soda's.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

And voting on me as a 'safe vote because lulz always evil' has been used a few times in the past by the badguys. It's almost a Classic Bad Guy Move.

But the outright desperation against a couple of votes? That's probably the easiest sign to spot a creepy pie-poisoner. I would suggest toning it down, or you might find yourself in exile.

You guys are starting a bandwagon against me. Plus I've never played against you so I wouldn't know its a classic bad guy move. When I was bad I kept quiet the first couple days.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »

You guys are starting a bandwagon against me. Plus I've never played against you so I wouldn't know its a classic bad guy move. When I was bad I kept quiet the first couple days.

The point of classic bad guy moves is that experienced bad guys don't make them. Or they forget, slip up, and get nailed.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

The point of classic bad guy moves is that experienced bad guys don't make them. Or they forget, slip up, and get nailed.

Well since you've been evil 75% of the time its as safe as a RNG vote. *shrug*

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Absolutely not! You must have missed the time that this logic killed off me as the main character in Baldur's Gate Phalla(along with a dick move by plut) and nearly cost us the game.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Absolutely not! You must have missed the time that this logic killed off me as the main character in Baldur's Gate Phalla(along with a dick move by plut) and nearly cost us the game.

So you have a greater chance of being a highly important character then a RNG vote would give?

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    No that logic is just as flawed as thinking because he has a better chance of being evil then an RNG vote

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    *shrug* I don't feel like RNGing? Why is this an issue?

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I'll go with !TheLawinator since i never got to properly grudge you for TTR's mini.

JPants on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I think FrostMist is a girl too.

And I guess I'll toss a vote on Arasaki for no good reason.

Sheep Have Wool, if you're reading this, please to be playing in more phallas so that I might adequately repay you for the backstabbing guardian phalla incident. It's comforting to have a grudge vote...

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    The protection phalla was an interesting one.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Is Toxic playing this game?

Cause if not, my only other grudge right now is the guy hosting.

hmmm

Well, and Spectre.

Yes. that sounds like a plan.

!TehSpectre

I think I owe you for Frosteey's D&D game...

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    El Skid, for being a damned dirty Canuck.

Oats on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    FrostMist is not a girl.

Quoth on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    FrostMist is not a girl.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Fine then Day 1 reveal. It worked for Kime lets see if it'll work for me. I'm a vig. No special requirements. I'm apparently Emerson Cod, I've never watched the show though. I'll prove myself tonight between the vote close and narration. I will need a guard to guard me of course though.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    *facepalm*

oh, DSC....

why'd you do that, huh?

Silly silly monkey...

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Its day one and I'm the only bandwagon. Next closest person has half the votes I do.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Who is the next closest person? I will make with the voting.

Quoth on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Rainfall :lol:

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Woah what now

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Well shit. I am not fond of that prospect.

Everyone get on another bandwagon already. And not on me because I died day 1 in the main game.

Quoth on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Assuming this is a traditional phalla with all roles covered, DSCs move is not a bad one. Guard, guard him, and then he can prove himself by calling his kill post vote-close.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    That doesn't mean you should put up a reveal, doll....

There's still 5 hours or so to go...

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Oh haha and !lonelyahava because I greatly respect Spectre.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    5 hours in which to turn the bandwagon around.

Quoth on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    !lonelyahava for now.

Quoth on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I'm already not voting for DSC. I actually don't remember who I am voting for, but oh well. As long as Shadow survives to prove himself (and barring any other fun reveals) doesn't really matter whom else we vote off Day 1.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Your logic is bad, kime. Every vote for a random person counts against DSC unless the people voting for him change their votes. So we need to pick a single target in case that doesn't happen.

Quoth on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I was assuming that the people voting for him would change their votes and that would solve the problem. If they don't, though, I agree. Voting for a random person is like condemning him.

That said, anyone have a vote count?

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    At least it's day 1, so the mafia can't possibly think that shenaniganing the vote is a good idea.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    At least it's day 1, so the mafia can't possibly think that shenaniganing the vote is a good idea.

Day one vote is how I won as a bad guy.

DeShadowC on