Options

[DnD 4E] Dragondeep (Post-Game Discussion)

• Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Berenden finds himself still unable to move as the fabric of reality warps and bends around him. In spite of the pain, he manages to pull a throwing hammer from his belt, using it to knock the warp hammer's head clean off. Even with the construct dead, however, the damaging effects on his person remain.
    Berenden -
    Minor: Draw throwing hammer.
    Standard: Throwing Hammer vs. W2 (21) Hit! 9 damage. W2 is dead.
    Saving Throw: vs. ongoing damage and immobilized (5) Failure!

Next turn: B'auw

Denada on
  • Options
    TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    B'auw's eyes connect with D'og's and both know exactly what to do. The gnoll rushes to the side opposite of the hyena and, with this pincer-like attack, closes in on the huge construct, managing to land a pretty decent blow in its inner workings.
    move: S8 to R6 flanking H
    minor: mark H as quarry
    standard: twin strike H <a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2089722/">1d20+10=19, 1d8+6=8, 1d20+10=24, 1d8+6=9, 1d8=7</a> miss! hit! H takes 16 damage (down to 16hp)

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Round 5
    northgate-round5.png
    Initiative Order:
    D'og
    Heavy Mover (H)
    Energy Mote 1 (M1)
    Ahilgen
    Lilliana
    Danarous
    Berenden
    B'auw

Party Status:
    B'auw - HP 13/39 - Bloodied. Slowed (save ends).
    Berenden - HP 26/47 - Ongoing 5 force damage and immobilized (save ends both).
    Ahilgen - HP 15/34 - Bloodied.
    Lilliana - HP 26/34
    Danarous - HP 29/32

NPC Status:
    D'og - HP 34/53

Enemy Status:
    Heavy Mover (H) - HP 20/72 - AC 20; Fort 19, Ref 18, Will 16 - Bloodied. Cursed. Quarry. Harried.
    Energy Mote 1 (M1) - HP 1/1 - AC 15; F 13, R 14, W 13 - Minion.

The heavy mover doesn't seem to notice that its companions have all been destroyed. It continues to move into the gate circle, swinging its massive halberd at B'auw as it does so. D'og takes another chunk out of it, but that also fails to get its attention.
    D'og -
    Move: Shift to O9.
    Standard: Bite vs. H (29) Hit! 11 damage.

Heavy Mover (H)-
    Move: Shift to O6.
    Standard: Halberd vs. B'auw (27) Hit! 5 damage, and B'auw is Slowed (save ends).

Energy Mote 1 (M1)-
    Move: M8 to Q7.
    Standard: Energy Ray vs. B'auw (15) Hit! 3 radiant damage.

Next turn: Ahilgen

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    TheMadjaiTheMadjai Sir Madjai of SanSan MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Ahilgen steps toward and rolls his cube at the construct and as soon as it comes to rest near the giant, the cube shoots a beam of radiant light directly into the center of the construct, piercing it clean through. While this is happening, Ahilgen points at Danarous.

"Now you finish this."

Move: to S12
    Standard: Lance of Faith vs H (1d20+6=25) Hit! DMG roll (1d8+5+1=10) 10 Radiant Danarous gains +2 vs. H.
    Minor: Healing Word on B'auw (1d6+5=10) Surge + 10hp, if B'auw wants.

NOTE: Can I use my channel divinity to add +1 to my atk and make it a crit? If so, then I do. If not, take the above.

TheMadjai on
    "Yeah, TheMadjai knows whats up." --Lardalish

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
    Android: Netrunner, Warhammer: Conquest, Star Realms
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Only a natural roll in the crit range (in this case 20) can crit.

Next turn: Lilliana

Denada on
  • Options
    cytorakcytorak Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Lilliana flashes her eyes and blade at the large construct. The construct seems to stagger and quickly loses track of the warlock's position.
    Standard: Eyebite vs H (1d20+6=16, 2d6+5=10)

H takes 10 damage, and I am invisible to him until the end of my next turn.

Move to R13 for Concealment.

cytorak on
  • Options
    DajianDajian Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I think H is dead, but just for good measure.

Danarous summons a column of flame one final time enveloping the remaining defenders and utterly destroying them.

“Well that is done, now we just have to summon our friends.”
    Standard: Scotching Burst versus H(REF:18), M(REF:14) (1d6+7=13, 1d20+9+1=22+2 =24, 1d20+9=25) (forgot Ahilgen’s +2)
    H – Hit for 13 Damage and is DEAD
    M – Hit and is DEAD

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    With the constructs dealt with and the vine titan buying you a few short minutes of rest, you have the opportunity to examine your enemies for anything valuable. You are not disappointed.
    175 XP for each of you. You should all be at 3330 XP now. Your spoils are:

Burning Gauntlets (Danarous)
    Level: 6
    Item Slot: Hands

Power (Daily • Fire): Free Action. Use this power when you make an attack with the fire keyword. The first target hit by that attack, if any, also takes ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends). Also, you deal an extra 1 fire damage on successful attacks with the fire keyword until the end of the encounter.

If you’ve reached at least one milestone today before using this power, instead deal an extra 2 fire damage on successful attacks with the fire keyword until the end of the encounter.

Sacrificial Longsword (B'auw)
    Enhancement: +2 attack rolls and damage rolls
    Critical: +2d6 damage

Power (Daily): Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. Spend a healing surge, and instead of regaining hit points, you cause the target to become weakened until the end of your next turn.

Spend healing surges, etc. When you're ready to summon the Shezzar, give me a !ready.

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Oh Denada <3 !
    You know just how to make Danarous happy. More burning for everyone!

!ready

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    As you know TMT hasn't been around for about a month now. I certainly can't fault him for it given what happened, but I also can't go on playing an extra NPC. I had opened a recruiting thread to look for a replacement, but none of the submissions felt right. Finishing this with the (sort of) same party that started it is the way to go I think. So, robp85 has stepped up to take over playing Berenden.

On a somewhat related note, I feel like we're losing steam here. I'm considering going right to the climax since there's still a fair bit of adventure left and I don't want this game to die out before we get to the end. But I don't want to take anything away from you if you're all still interested in playing it through. Your thoughts?

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I also kind of feel like we're losing steam, but I wasn't sure if it was my imagination. I think cutting to the chase might be for the best, but I'll go with the group consensus. I'm easy like Sunday morning.

At any rate, Lilliana is !ready.

cytorak on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yeah. This battle has taken about 2 weeks now, and I'm sad to see that. Through no fault of yours, of course. I would like to see it through to the end (full length). It's all up to you, though. You're the supreme ruler here and if you feel it's best to do it either way, I won't object. Nor would I object to the majority rule of the party.

By the way.. fuckin' sweet sword! I'm beginning to think you're spoiling B'auw here. He's not doing enough damage for ya? Haha.

And I'm ready! either way!

B'auw takes a deep breath and wraps some cloth around his wounds to stop the bleeding. Despite being covered in cuts and burns, he was in pretty good shape.. He ruffles D'og's fur on a "job well done", and, at last, begins to walk amongst the wreckage of constructs...

"We continue leaving a trail of destruction behind us. I worry that soon hiding won't be an option.."

Kicking aside plates of armor, B'auw discovers something interesting.. A lengthy sword with extravagant runes etched in the handle and deep channels carved into the blade itself to allow blood to flow freely across it. He picks it up and swings it around in one hand.. Smirking, the gnoll throws aside his mundane longsword, now a wielder of two magical weapons.
    B'auw uses 2 healing surges to go back up to 36/39.

TheBog on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for letting me join!

I don't have the talent that TMT has for writing so I'm going to apologize up front. I'll definitely do my best to keep him as close to the character TMT played as possible.

As far as skipping to the chase, I'm ok either way. Ultimately, I really just want to see how this adventure ends. It's been fun to read.

Berenden is !ready

robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Fitting the ornate bracers on his arms they seem to seer Danarous’ arms, but he is used to this type of pain and before long they feel a part of him and the pain subsides.
    These will be helpful indeed.
    I think part of the slowdown may have just been the absence of TMT, hopefully robp85 can interject some new spunk into our merry band.

I’d like to see the full story as you had planned, but if others are itching for the finish I’ll go along.
    Danarous is still !ready

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ahilgen has a very vested interest in getting Tess back home. He's not going to deliver more bad news.

!ready

TheMadjai on

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    A quick glance back shows Berenden at 26/47 HP.
    Berenden uses two healing surges bringing him back up to full. I'm not sure how many healing surges he's used today, though. Do you happen to know, Denada? If not, I'll count 'em up.
    Thanks.

EDIT: After counting it up, Berenden is either at 7/11 used surges today or 9/11. TMT posted he only used 3/11 at one point but I think he missed 2...

robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    After giving it some more thought I've decided to skip forward. I want the game to finish on a high note, and I'm just not sure we can do that through another 8 or 9 encounters. So...

The Summoning

The summoning of the Shezzar takes time, and more Farbringers arrive as you wait for the ritual to complete. While the vine titan is able to keep many of them at bay, eventually even that strong creature of the Feywild succumbs to their attacks. More plant monsters rise to take its place, however, and within minutes you have a small-scale war taking place.

Through the creative use of your powers and with the help of the Feywild, you defeat wave after wave of fanatical humans. It seems as though an endless supply of cultists waits to throw away their lives in an effort to defeat you, and at times it seems as though they may succeed. But you persevere. Plant creatures of all shapes and sizes do battle with the Farbringers around you, and with their help you manage to hold back the cultists' assault long enough for the summoning to finish.

---

Heroism

A blinding flash of light and a deafening boom signal the arrival of the Shezzar. Farbringer and Fey creature alike are knocked back by the force of the portal opening, and as your vision begins to return you see dozens of tall blue humanoids pour through the rift.

As most of them set to work dispatching the still stunned Farbringers, one of them stops to greet you. Through your discussions with this commander, you learn that several hundred Shezzar warriors will be entering the city through special gates that their forces will create. They will deal with the Farbringers while you go below ground and deal with the Herald.

More flashes of light erupt throughout the city, signaling the arrival of more Shezzar. Their exotic weapons and powers make short work of most of the nearby cultists, but a rumbling in the distance foretells a greater challenge. The earth quakes beneath your feet as a massive construct rises from the ground like a zombie from the grave. Different in form and function from the colossus you faced on the open sea, this one is shaped like a gigantic dragon. It's wood and metal body crashes through the city ruins, crushing Shezzar and Farbringer alike under its massive talons.

Although you can't help but wonder what you could possibly do in the face of such a terrifying threat, you steel your resolve and attack. Working together with the Shezzar, you make use of your varied skills to identify the dragon's weak points and exploit them. With your powers combined, you, the Shezzar, and the creatures of the Feywild eventually manage to take down the mechanical beast.

Your victory, however, is not without its price. Many lives are lost in the struggle to overcome the colossus, and even though you manage to defeat it, its presence has significantly altered the balance of power. What was a sure victory against the Farbringers suddenly becomes a desperate struggle for the future of the world.

Nevertheless, your primary task remains clear. At the behest of the Shezzar commander, you leave the battle above-ground to them, and you continue on your way to face the Herald.

---

Into the Fire

As the chaos of all-out war rages around you, you race through the city streets to find the hillside entrance to Dragondeep. Fey creatures and Shezzar work together to clear a path for you, leading you straight to the massive gate that marks your way under ground.

Upon entering Dragondeep you are met by a group of dragonborn led by a warforged commander. A battle ensues, and with some degree of effort you defeat them. You are met with several more battles on your way to the Herald's lair, each one testing your strengths in different ways.

Marvels both arcane and engineered challenge you at every turn. Through the construction areas you defeat warforged of all shapes and sizes. Through the warehouse you face down constructs of massive size and strength. In Dragondeep's forge you overcome a serpent of pure flame and creatures formed of molten rock. Through teamwork and sheer force of will you remain victorious, and grow all the stronger for every battle won.

---

Here. Now.

Finally, you arrive at your destination. You stand before two massive doors, each one ten feet wide and twenty feet tall. The metal of the doors has been stained red, and the symbol of the Farbringers has been painted across them in white.

Behind these doors lies the final confrontation with the Herald. He holds knowledge that could bring about the destruction of the world if you don't put a stop to him, and in this chamber he holds Tess hostage, the girl you swore to protect and who's mother waits anxiously for her safe return.

You've come a long way from those first steps on the dusty road into All Hope. You've fought evil at sea, on land, in ruins, and in this factory. You've fought everything from rats, to dragons, to living machines. You've saved numerous lives and put a stop to threats great and small. And now, here, in the heart of Dragondeep, you fight one more time. Here, now, you fight to save the world.
    Advance your characters to level 5. Assume you've had an extended rest. On your way here you also earn the following:

Staff of Ruin (Danarous)
    Level: 8
    Implement (Staff)
    Critical: +2d10 damage
    Property: In addition to the normal enhancement bonus, add the staff ’s enhancement bonus to damage rolls as an item bonus.

Pact Sword (Lilliana)
    Level: 7
    Weapon: Longsword
    Critical: +2d6 damage
    Property: If you are an eladrin, this longsword functions as a warlock implement for you (but do not apply the weapon’s proficiency bonus to attack rolls for warlock powers).

Power (Daily • Teleportation): Free Action. Use this power when you hit a target affected by your Warlock’s Curse with this weapon. Teleport the target a number of squares equal to 1 + this weapon’s enhancement bonus.

Magic Armor (Lilliana)
    Enhancement: +2 AC

Horned Helm (Berenden)
    Item Slot: Head
    Property: Your charge attacks deal +1d6 damage.

Shared Suffering Armor (Ahilgen)
    Level: 5
    Enhancement: +1 AC

Power (Encounter): Immediate Reaction. Use this power when an attack gives you ongoing damage. The attacker gains an equal amount of untyped ongoing damage (save ends).

Medic's Weapon (Ahilgen)
    Level: 4
    Weapon: Dagger
    Enhancement: +1 attack rolls and damage rolls
    Critical: +1d6 radiant damage
    Property: When you use a Channel Divinity power during combat, an ally within 10 squares of you regains an amount of hit points equal to your Charisma modifier plus this weapon’s enhancement bonus.

Power (Daily): Standard Action. Gain one additional use of Channel Divinity for this encounter.

Cloak of the Walking Wounded (Berenden)
    Level: 4
    Item Slot: Neck
    Enhancement: +1 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will

Property: If you use your second wind while bloodied, you can expend two healing surges instead of one (gaining hit points from both).

Amulet of Physical Resolve (B'auw)
    Level: 2
    Item Slot: Neck
    Enhancement: +1 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will

Property: Gain a +2 item bonus to saving throws against effects with the poison keyword and effects that render you weakened, slowed, or immobilized.

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Alright, off the top of my head, I leveled Berenden to five. I picked up Rain of Steel for my level 5 daily. Leveled up my stats for level 4. I just can't remember if I get a feat too. Anyone know if I'm supposed to choose a feat too?

robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Can I use some things from Arcane power?

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    robp85 wrote: »
    Alright, off the top of my head, I leveled Berenden to five. I picked up Rain of Steel for my level 5 daily. Leveled up my stats for level 4. I just can't remember if I get a feat too. Anyone know if I'm supposed to choose a feat too?

You get a feat at level four plus the stat boosts and a daily at level 5 you can also retrain one thing at each level bump.

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    AHILGEN:
    LEVEL 4
    +1 to STR and DEX
    NEW FEAT: Toughness (+5hp)

LEVEL 5
    NEW DAILY: Consecrated Ground

TheMadjai on

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Dajian wrote: »
    Can I use some things from Arcane power?

Yes. Same goes for Martial Power for the martial-powered among you.

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Alright, changes to Berenden done.
    Level 4 feat: Potent Challenge
    Level 4 stats: +1 to Con and +1 to Dex
    Level 5 daily: Rain of Steel
    I think I'm all set. !ready

robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Danarous is done.
    Level 4:
    Picked up Arcane Familiar Feat – Fire Lizard, This will be flavored as a small reptilian fire imp named Sparks. (I’ll be using him passively 99% of the time)
    Retrained – Ice Ray for Storm Pillar
    Level 5:
    Picked up Fireball and Bigby’s Icy Grasp.
    Retrained – Burning Hands for Orbmaster’s Incendiary Detonation.

Flame Sphere and Fireball are Danaours’ prepared spells
    !ready

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I'm gonna level B'auw up in a little bit. Gotta help my mom out with some yardwork.

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Level 4:
    Retraining Otherwind Stride to Upsetting Onslaught.
    Feat: Chainmail Proficiency
    INT+ and CON+

Level 5: Taking Curse of the Bloody Fangs

!ready

cytorak on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    B'auw is leveled up to 5.

HP is now 49/49
    +1 Str +1 Cha
    Picked up feat: weapon focus: heavy blades
    Picked up power: frenzied skirmish

!ready

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Alright then. Looks like we're ready! Good luck guys. This will not be easy.

With one last look at your companions, you press your hands against the massive doors. They swing open silently, revealing the Herald's chamber. The room's bare sandstone floor is surrounded by stone steps that lead to a large stone altar. On it you see the naked, unconscious body of Tess lying lifeless over stains that you recognize too easily as blood. Arcane marks have been carved into her skin with a kind of medical precision that you could attribute to only one twisted individual: Doctor White.

No longer clad in the tattered uniform of a ship's medic, the Doctor wears black leather armor, accented with pieces of silver. Numerous scalpels and syringes adorn small loops and pockets on his arms and legs. One of his hands holds a long knife with a partially serrated edge. You have a pretty good idea who's blood is still on the blade. The Doctor stands smiling on the left side of the altar. On the right stands his master.

The Herald stands nearly eight feet tall, clad in black plate armor that seems to warp the fabric of reality around it. His long arms end in vicious claws, one set of those resting on the pommel of a massive hammer. The hammer's handle is carved from a single large bone, covered in red glowing sigils, capped by a jet black head of stone.

Both of them stand facing you, fully aware of and unsurprised by your entrance. The Doctor maintains his twisted smile while the Herald speaks. "You've come a long way to meet your death," he says in a voice so deep you can feel it more than hear it. "Let's not waste any more of your time."

Roll Initiative!

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    1d20+5=25 25! B'auw's critical initiative!

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Holy crap! I know I haven't been playing this game up until this point but I still wanted to save Tess.... time to make them pay.

Initiative (1d20+4=24)
    Whoo! Critical initiative for Berenden as well. Looks like he's ready for action.

robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Initiative!! (1d20+4=13) Hopefully, not a sign of things to come.

TheMadjai on

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Initiative (1d20+2=4)
    Its ok you guys can go face the bad guys first I'll be back here playing with my new staff.

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Round 1
    finale-round1.png
    Initiative Order:
    B'auw
    Berenden
    Doctor White
    The Herald
    D'og
    Lilliana
    Ahilgen
    Danarous

Party Status:
    B'auw - HP 49/49
    Berenden - HP 59/59
    Ahilgen - HP 49/49
    Lilliana - HP 45/45
    Danarous - HP 40/40

NPC Status:
    D'og - HP 61/61
    Tess - HP ??/?? - Unconscious.

Enemy Status:
    The Herald - HP 330/330 - AC 23; F 22, R 19, W 20 - Resist 5 all.
    Doctor White - HP 110/110 - AC 21; F 16, R 20, W 18

First turn: B'auw

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Tess' body lies ahead of the gnoll.. and the creature feels regret for being so hard on her from the start.. B'auw looks over his shoulder at the stuffed gnoll toy he tied there with the chain around his chest.. for good luck.. and to remind him of the civility he's capable of. Civility he'll have to forgo in this particular instance.. He looks upon it with longing and gnashes his teeth.

"Sorry, little girl.." He manages a smile, and looks on to his comrades, speaking in his deep gruff voice.
    "You are my new pack. You taught me much, and I am honored.. But don't judge me by what I'm about to do to these pathetic worms." His brow furrowed and his gaze grew wild.. he was letting his instincts take over.
    "Don't hold back! This is it!" He grips his swords and charges forward.

Hot blood spurts from Dr. White's wounds and fills B'auw with glee.
    minor: mark Dr. White as quarry
    move: K5 to D3
    standard: twin strike Dr. White. 1d20+11=30, 1d8+6=8, 1d20+11=22, 1d8+6=13, 1d8=3 hit! hit! Dr. White takes 24 dmg (down to 86/110).

Also, I'll be using Unbalancing Parry if White decides to melee attack and miss. Or if the Herald runs up and does the same. Either way, I'll slide them downwards, closer to the rest of the party and away from Tess.

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Fueled by his contempt for Dr. White, Berenden moves in for a swipe at him. Unfortunately, his passion to kill Dr. White transcends his focus and he barely misses the 'good' doctor.

Infuriated, Berenden seems to be overcome with hatred, striking any enemy that stands near him too long.
    Move: from K6 to F7

Standard: Charge Dr. White ending at D5
    Charge Attack vs AC of Dr. White (AC:21): 20 Lame.... missed by 1.

Mark Dr. White

Minor: Rain of Steel
    Any enemy that starts its turn adjacent to Berenden takes 1[W] damage, as long as he is able to make opportunity attacks.
    Rain of Steel damage: 5

robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The enraged Berenden gets in a quick cut before Doctor White responds in kind, taking a sharp stab at one of the dwarf's legs. The knife goes deep, and if it weren't for Berenden's naturally sturdy legs he would be on the ground. Even so, the pain is so intense that he can barely focus.

"Oh, but I'm not done yet," White says, sneering at B'auw. He takes a step to B'auw's left, then another one of him steps, then another, then he's not there at all, then he is. B'auw tries to cut at one of the warping images before him, but chooses the wrong one. Suddenly White appears behind him, confident that B'auw wouldn't be ready for his attack. But B'auw is ready, and blocks White's knife with a parry that forces him to give up his position.

The Herald ignores this exchange, instead focusing on the dwarf in front of him. He slams his huge hammer into Berenden's gut not once, but twice. The already dazed dwarf suddenly finds it much more difficult to remain standing. At this, D'og rushes to the aid of his pack, furiously charging at the back of Doctor White. His trademark bite sinks in deep, ripping out a sizable chunk of undead flesh.
    Doctor White -
    5 damage from Rain of Steel.
    Standard: Amputation vs. Berenden (26) Hit! 10 damage, and Berenden is knocked prone* and dazed until the end of his next turn.
    *Berenden saves vs. being knocked prone (19), but is still dazed.
    Move: Warp Step to E2.
    Action Point: Amputation vs. Doctor White (15) Miss!
    *B'auw's Unbalancing Parry slides Doctor White to E3.

The Herald -
    Standard: Double Attack vs. Berenden (23, 30) Hit!, Hit! 29 total damage.

D'og -
    Standard: Ferocious Charge vs. Doctor White (24) Hit! 19 damage.
    finale-round1b.png

Berenden - HP 20/59 - Bloodied. Dazed (end of next turn).
    Doctor White - HP 69/110 - Quarry. Combat Challenged.

Next turn: Lilliana

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Heheh..
    ThedoctorisatE3.jpg
    Get it?

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Cursing Dr. White, Lilliana moves forward and flashes her new viridian sword at her foe. Unfortunately, nothing happens.
    Move to K3 for concealement
    Minor: Curse Dr. White
    Standard:Witchfire vs. Dr. White (20) (1d20+8=15, 3d6+6=12)

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

cytorak on