Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New Comic Thread for December 8th, 2008

12346

Posts

  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah except I have verizon which is better than At&t and I don't like the idea having a phone and MP3 because it won't hold as many songs

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Also the zPhone

    I Win Swordfights on
    LRSpdfo.png
  • Baroque ObamaBaroque Obama Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Evander wrote: »
    You're wrong
    *proceeds to argue why I was, in fact, right*

    please tell me how so

    Baroque Obama on
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i'd get a google phone if sprint offered one

    iphone not so much

    Evander on
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I would have sex with my zune is what I'm saying

    I Win Swordfights on
    LRSpdfo.png
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    the G1 is so awesome, you guys

    Centipede Damascus on
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    the G1 is so awesome, you guys

    i'd love to get one

    but it's not worth giving up my sero plan

    Evander on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    stupid SERO plans

    at least Sprint isn't offering them anymore

    Centipede Damascus on
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    xperiafront500.jpg

    Sony Ericsson knows what I like

    I Win Swordfights on
    LRSpdfo.png
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    god I want a G1 so bad

    or any Android phone really

    I just wanna try it

    Vann Diras on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wow a Sony Ericsson that actually looks pretty decent

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    that's because it's made by HTC

    Centipede Damascus on
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    stupid SERO plans

    at least Sprint isn't offering them anymore

    ???

    $30 a month for everything. what is stupid?

    Evander on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm calling them stupid because as a T-Mobile employee, there's nothing I can offer that's comparable.

    They're just annoying, is all.

    Centipede Damascus on
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hot Fuss was the shit and Sam's Town was okay and Day and Age was okay

    And Brandon Flowers seems like a total douche

    Chris Martin as well, especially after seeing him leap about the stage on SNL

    Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    ah

    i'm still within 30 days of renewing my contract, if you want to try me.

    Evander on
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm calling them stupid because as a T-Mobile employee, there's nothing I can offer that's comparable.

    They're just annoying, is all.

    how about service that works

    ooooooooooooohhhh!
    I don't actually really know much about Sprint's service. They're not very active in our area.

    Vann Diras on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I love Verizon. I get service EVERYWHERE

    Plus I love my GLYDE

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    the glyde is such a terrible, terrible phone. nothing but problems

    Vann Diras on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I like it

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Evander wrote: »
    ah

    i'm still within 30 days of renewing my contract, if you want to try me.

    Hey, if you can keep your SERO plan and get something neat like the HTC Touch Pro, more power to you.

    If you'd like industry-leading customer service, along with MyFaves unlimited calling to any 5 people on any network in the United States, maybe T-Mobile's for you. Or if you're interested in phones like the G1 with Google, the world's first Android phone with an extensive library of free apps that's way more flexible than any other smartphone on the market.

    Centipede Damascus on
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    you are a blessed man for not getting a buggy piece of shit

    I envy you because I actually wanted one and all the ones I played with the touch screens were all messed up

    Vann Diras on
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Evander wrote: »
    ah

    i'm still within 30 days of renewing my contract, if you want to try me.

    Hey, if you can keep your SERO plan and get something neat like the HTC Touch Pro, more power to you.

    If you'd like industry-leading customer service, along with MyFaves unlimited calling to any 5 people on any network in the United States, maybe T-Mobile's for you. Or if you're interested in phones like the G1 with Google, the world's first Android phone with an extensive library of free apps that's way more flexible than any other smartphone on the market.

    you don't get to say you have industry-leading customer service just because you are customer service CD

    that's bias!

    Vann Diras on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    No, I get to say it because we won the J.D. Power award for best customer service in the wireless industry seven times in a row!

    Centipede Damascus on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    you are a blessed man for not getting a buggy piece of shit

    I envy you because I actually wanted one and all the ones I played with the touch screens were all messed up

    Yeah my touch screen is actually pretty good. Everyone I know who has messed with my phone said it has one of the best touch screens (the only one they actually liked more was the iPhone) Yeah there is the occasional fuckup with the touch screen but all touch screens have that problem and it never gets to a point where its annoying

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    don't you tout your awards to me boy!

    I'll out-service you anyday!

    Vann Diras on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    I got my Zune from a friend, actually.

    and defender why you gotta be like that

    also Evander is right

    Well, I mean...it was just a guess.
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    I'll out-service you anyday!

    Waaaaiiiiit a minute!

    Defender on
    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    Defender on
    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    yes, defender, there is the joke

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    yes, defender, there is the joke

    Some people might think that Thor's hammer is huge.

    Defender on
    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    dramatic irony ensues

    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    yes, defender, there is the joke

    Some people might think that Thor's hammer is huge.

    Yes we got it thank you CADefender

    Olivaw on
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Never forget.
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    yes, defender, there is the joke

    Some people might think that Thor's hammer is huge.

    Yes we got it thank you CADefender

    daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

    he just called your ass out

    Vann Diras on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    yes, defender, there is the joke

    Some people might think that Thor's hammer is huge.

    Yes we got it thank you CADefender

    daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

    he just called your ass out

    I'm not even going to reply to that. "CADefender"? That is awesome. He deserves the win for that.

    Defender on
    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Midgard seems like an inappropriate name for an MP3 player, being the world and all. Unless it was really big or something?

    L|ama on
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i thought i was being clever because it was a nano, all tiny, named after thor's hammer

    Because Thor's hammer was also undersized, right?

    yes, defender, there is the joke

    Some people might think that Thor's hammer is huge.

    Yes we got it thank you CADefender

    daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

    he just called your ass out

    I'm not even going to reply to that. "CADefender"? That is awesome. He deserves the win for that.

    Yeah I was pretty proud of it

    Olivaw on
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Never forget.
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    L|ama wrote: »
    Midgard seems like an inappropriate name for an MP3 player, being the world and all. Unless it was really big or something?

    look naming your portable electronic device is already stepping over the line

    after that you don't get to judge names

    Vann Diras on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i don't like the way the pupils are now

    i am arbitrary

    Meissnerd on
    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    That ain't workin
    That's the way you do it
    iPods for nothin' and your zunes for free

    Butler on
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I've, uh... got a little 2 gig creative zen stone plus I got on the cheap

    it is a thing that plays mp3s?

    I use it while doing chores or on the rare occasion that I am getting some exercise

    ThatDudeOverThere on
This discussion has been closed.