Options

SE: Did I commit a grammatically correct social error of some sort

12346»

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    oh god, there's a thread in H/A where a dude is asking the forum how to give a massage to his girlfriend as a Christmas gift

the best part is where he explains he's not just going to massage her, he's also going to make some skittlebrau for her

fucking romantic as fuck
    I hope he uses Monarch vodka or something equally as cheap and terrible

Man if it wasn't an infractable offense my answer to the first question would be "stick it in her pooper".

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    at the risk of sounding naive - skittlebrau?

Wise_a on
  • Options
    omega71omega71 Too old for a title, too ornery to care. Sacramento, CaliRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wise_a wrote: »

I am assuming its Skittles in beer?

omega71 on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    omega71 wrote: »

I am assuming its Skittles in beer?

Or it's just skittles flavored malt liquor.

Hunter on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    ahahahahaha this thread rules

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    trumpetbot.gifsentientsymbol.giftrombonerbot.gif

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Iskander on
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    HA should be called "Post here if you don't know how to use google."

Wise_a on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    On the outside chance you did do something rude, you totally canceled it out by putting that trash in her place.

Similarly, I used to work at a small deli. Woman comes in, talking on her cell phone, grabs a vitamin water out of the fridge, gets in line. Now, there's a sign on the door, and on the front of the register, which both indicate that we don't appreciate cell phone use in the deli. People are sitting here eating lunch. The one on the register indicates that we'll be happy to serve you as soon as you're off your cell phone. So this woman gets in line, and continues to bitch about who the fuck knows what at a ludicrous volume. The line is pretty informal, sort of staggered, so when she gets to the front, I just turn to the woman next to her and ask what I can do for her.

Cellphone harpy says "hold on a sec" into her phone, turns to me and says, as nastily as possible, "excuse me, kid, I was here first."

So I tell her, as sweetly as possible, "Oh! I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't think you were ready to order since you're talking on your cellphone," and turn back to the second woman.

Cellphone harpy does not appreciate this. "Well I AM ready, so are you going to serve me or not?!"

And, without speaking, I point to the sign on the register. She pulls out her wallet, throws a five dollar bill and a handful of change in my face, and starts to storm out, already bitching to her friend about how ridiculous this place is.

The owner, talking to a customer at one of the tables, excuses himself and follows her out. The next woman in line, a very polite looking middle-aged woman, turns to me and says, "wow. Some fucking people, right?"

Afterward, the owner comes back in, comes behind the counter, and tells me he's just told this fucking witch never to come back to his store, and that I should, if she does come back, throw her out.

sweet vindication

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    OP: did you stick it in her

Unknown User on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    should have swept the leg

Weaver on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    should have hate fucked her

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    On the outside chance you did do something rude, you totally canceled it out by putting that trash in her place.

Similarly, I used to work at a small deli. Woman comes in, talking on her cell phone, grabs a vitamin water out of the fridge, gets in line. Now, there's a sign on the door, and on the front of the register, which both indicate that we don't appreciate cell phone use in the deli. People are sitting here eating lunch. The one on the register indicates that we'll be happy to serve you as soon as you're off your cell phone. So this woman gets in line, and continues to bitch about who the fuck knows what at a ludicrous volume. The line is pretty informal, sort of staggered, so when she gets to the front, I just turn to the woman next to her and ask what I can do for her.

Cellphone harpy says "hold on a sec" into her phone, turns to me and says, as nastily as possible, "excuse me, kid, I was here first."

So I tell her, as sweetly as possible, "Oh! I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't think you were ready to order since you're talking on your cellphone," and turn back to the second woman.

Cellphone harpy does not appreciate this. "Well I AM ready, so are you going to serve me or not?!"

And, without speaking, I point to the sign on the register. She pulls out her wallet, throws a five dollar bill and a handful of change in my face, and starts to storm out, already bitching to her friend about how ridiculous this place is.

The owner, talking to a customer at one of the tables, excuses himself and follows her out. The next woman in line, a very polite looking middle-aged woman, turns to me and says, "wow. Some fucking people, right?"

Afterward, the owner comes back in, comes behind the counter, and tells me he's just told this fucking witch never to come back to his store, and that I should, if she does come back, throw her out.

sweet vindication

This is one of the best things.

matthias00 on
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

WTF is this, some kind of kid drink?

jefe414 on
    Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Iskander wrote: »
    MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK

that is so not your name tee-dot stop lying

BIG FAT PHO-NY

SithDrummer on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    H/A is my favorite forum

lonely nerds asking other lonely nerds questions about girls

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Iskander wrote: »
    MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK

that is so not your name tee-dot stop lying

it... it could be

you don't know for sure!

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    H/A is my favorite forum

"guys I need help with this chick that's dating a guy who's totally more interesting than I am what do I do?"

"let me advise you because I actually managed to kiss a girl once so I know what is what man"

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    H/A is my favorite forum

"guys I need help with this chick that's dating a guy who's totally more interesting than I am what do I do?"

"let me advise you because I actually managed to kiss a girl once so I know what is what man"

Nobody appreciates my advice on how to deal with cheating whores.

"but...but...i still love her!"

Fuck that shit. Ask for my opinion on what to do, totally agree with it one night, and then I see you fucks the next night bein' all lovey-dovey? GROW SOME FUCKIN' BALLS AND KICK THAT BITCH OFF YOUR LAP AND DON'T LET THE NEXT FUCKIN' GIRL WALK ALL OVER YOU GODDAMNIT.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

hey now
    i used google and google told me nothing
    so i posted!
    WORD INFORMATION IS NOT ALWAYS SO STRAIGHTFORWARD OKAY
    stop judging me!

mully on
  • Options
    RanxRanx Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know if this is still relevant, but I work in a deli that serves a lot of rich people

a lot of rich people are terrible

Ranx on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    H/A is essentially a room full of idiots telling other idiots that they are being taken advantage of.

And as an idiot of whom people have taken advantage several times, I feel like a fucking pro.

Edit: Yes, every single person who came into the deli in which I worked was either buying food to appease the doctors to whom they were selling bogus medicine or just high-class whores who married for money.

It was not, among all my experiences with women, the most positive.

This was Tiburon, California. Look it up. I'm not a misogynist, these bitches were just awful.

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    mully wrote: »

hey now
    i used google and google told me nothing
    so i posted!
    WORD INFORMATION IS NOT ALWAYS SO STRAIGHTFORWARD OKAY
    stop judging me!

judge_reinhold.jpg

the wook on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    H/A is essentially a room full of idiots telling other idiots that they are being taken advantage of.

And as an idiot of whom people have taken advantage several times, I feel like a fucking pro.

Usually that kind of makes me bitter.

Congratulations!

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Oh, I'm still bitter about it.

Just now I found someone who wants to do little other than play SSB:B, so recently I feel like a fucking golden god.

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008

Just now I found someone who wants to do little other than play SSB:B, so recently I feel like a fucking golden god.
    wow
    that uh..sounds like paradise champ

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Look, you're not asking for my advice, but I feel obligated.

Go get real drunk out on your porch and evaluate what the fuck you just said. If you're still happy with that, then proceed with life.

If you're not, get drunker then wake up in the morning and change something.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    DominoDejaDominoDeja Registered User new member
    edited December 2008
    Join the crowd

i just spilled my coffee...cropa

DominoDeja on