As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wanna make a comic magazine?

13»

• Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey, what if I don't have an idea, but I'm an excellent editor and layout-er? I'd be glad to proof stuff.

Mr Pink on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Mr Pink wrote: »
    Hey, what if I don't have an idea, but I'm an excellent editor and layout-er? I'd be glad to proof stuff.

We'll see. If this ends up being too much for me to handle, I may ask for help with editing and layout.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Also, I would like articles and all that whatnot in by March 7th, if possible. That's two weeks. I know not everyone will be able to make this, so if you need an extension let me know and we will work something out.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2009
    i'm gonna have to bail out for now because i've got absolutely nothing

i'll have to get back to you when something hits me (like a truck!)

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to bail out for now because i've got absolutely nothing

i'll have to get back to you when something hits me (like a truck!)

You should write an article on the evolution of the sidekick!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2009
    It's been done

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    yeah everything i try to come up with has already been done

maybe ill write one of the already done articles and you can use it whenever

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    you guys don't all have to submit a totally unique, one-of-a-kind article. That's why there is a reviews section, along with the other crap that's gonna be scattered throughout the magazine.

I know one of you guys has a funny picture of batman you can send me.

But look, I don't want anyone wracking their brains on this stuff. This is totally volunteer and if you aren't having fun with it, or wanna back out, let me know.

Hell, even if a few of you guys get a funny dialogue going on about a comic book we could do something like a MST3K review.

Whatevs.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    i'm quitting the group

i'm starting a solo career

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    keith's new magazine called "she dances with women"

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg