As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Favorite board game(s)?

1234568»

• Options
    CosmosGoddessCosmosGoddess Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Munchkin Quest.

CosmosGoddess on
    enforceruserbarprime.png
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    tugga wrote: »
    my family's got an old genius edition and that new one where question difficulty depends on the dice

frankly the new method fucking sucks

it really does

when we play with family, age determines question difficulty

That's what I'm talking about. I don't even know what the new shit is about; are people actually investing in 90's/Movie/Disney Edition Trivial Pursuit? Or any of the myriad other dumb variations with their new weenie crybaby rules?

I don't want my prospective future children to be forced to answer questions like "What is the GDP of Bolivia?" and then have to explain that the answer must reflect the GDP as of 1983, but it looks like that's how it'll have to be.

i work at toys r us and we cant keep the disney version on the shelf its so popular

i always regarded trivial pursuit to be one of the more difficult trivia games to play and when we get together we play in teams, usually me and my dad versus my mom and my aunt vs my two little brothers

but we always play so the questions are appropriate for your age

tugga on
  • Options
    BoomShakeBoomShake The Engineer Columbia, MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Settlers of Catan is the best ever.

After any night we drink ourselves into oblivion, we break out Settlers the next morning and play all god damn day. Also, during any class we have our laptops out. And free time at home.

Basically, we could have settled the galaxy by now.

BoomShake on