Options

[chat]sket, all [chat] threads are canon

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Is it like a physical law that Free Will threads can only be utterly stupid?
    No, they can also be utterly boring.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited December 2006
    Incenjucar wrote:

What about Free Willy threads?

Aroduc on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aroduc wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

What about Free Willy threads?

Sorry, the orca penis conversation was LAST night.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Incenjucar wrote:

it's determined that they are

MikeMan on
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    In D&D, if I call someone fucking retarded and they shouldn't breed? I'd be yelled at, ripped apart, and possibly jailed/banned.

What the fuck? We do that all the time.

Facts on the ground aside, how would he expect to be ripped apart without being called that or worse?

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    MikeMan445 wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

Get more drunk.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    MikeMan445 wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

Get more drunk.

thirsty thursdays went the way of the dodo when i scheduled early morning friday classes for my last semester :(

edit: hehe now i remember, nice :^:

MikeMan on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    In D&D, if I call someone fucking retarded and they shouldn't breed? I'd be yelled at, ripped apart, and possibly jailed/banned.

What the fuck? We do that all the time.

Facts on the ground aside, how would he expect to be ripped apart without being called that or worse?
    Good point.

Gentlemen, collect your weapons. We're going hunting.

tynic on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Man, I leave for four hours and there's _J_ism splattered all over The Monkey Den.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:
    Man, I leave for four hours and there's _J_ism splattered all over The Monkey Den.

*grins*

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    the fountain was pretty good

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:

I've been ism'd!

_J_ on
  • Options
    His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Elkamil wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:
    No, they can also be utterly boring.
    95% of the time it just boils down to an argument of semantics, with one side arguing one point of view based on their own definitions of words, and the other arguing the same thing but with different definitions of words.

So yeah, boring.

His Corkiness on
  • Options
    His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:
    _J_ wrote:
    Could the mods enforce a more accurate portrayal of the mod status of different mods
    I think my brain is leaking battery acid.

His Corkiness on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    _J_ wrote:
    Feral wrote:

I've been ism'd!

Well, with your name it's so easy (once you know how it's done, you can't stop now it's already begun).

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:
    _J_ wrote:
    Could the mods enforce a more accurate portrayal of the mod status of different mods

I was talking about the little "___ Mods" link that lists all of the mods for a given forum. Apparently that title really doesn't mean anything...or it does mean something...sometimes. No one was really willing to explain it and when I asked again I was warned that I oughtn't talk about it any more.

It's apparently very hush hush, wink wink, say no more.

_J_ on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    I continue to post from my living room, because HP sent me a laptop with a busted screen. :( I doubt I'll get the replacement soon, during the fucking Christmas season. Fucking Christmas.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Elkamil wrote:
    I continue to post from my living room, because HP sent me a laptop with a busted screen. :( I doubt I'll get the replacement soon, during the fucking Christmas season. Fucking Christmas.
    Murder their families. That'll show 'em.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    _J_ wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    _J_ wrote:

I was talking about the little "___ Mods" link that lists all of the mods for a given forum. Apparently that title really doesn't mean anything...or it does mean something...sometimes. No one was really willing to explain it and when I asked again I was warned that I oughtn't talk about it any more.

Those mods are responsible for enforcing the rules on that particular forum. If another name is listed up there (as apo is currently in H/A), then that means they have cross-modded there to clean up a goatse mess or some other critical rules violation. They are not there as mods from that specific forum, they are just the repair guy.

Doc on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    _J_ wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    _J_ wrote:

It's actually pretty simple.
    Mods are supposed to use their modly powers in their own subforums, except when there is a fire to be put out in another subforum and none of those subforum mods are available to do it.
    It's kind of like being a cop in a different city. You really shouldn't arrest anybody, but if you're walking along and see an armed robbery in progress it's perfectly acceptable to deal with it yourself.

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2006
    Elkamil wrote:

You would think that during the Christmas season they would have more laptops in supply with which they could replace yours...

But I assume they want to sell them rather than send them out as replacements.

Bastards.

Should have got an Alienware.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Tonight I shall begin the snow fortification of my yard

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I want snow. I want to go snowboarding soooo bad. And my snowboarding buddy isn't talking to me right now. :(

_J_, I like your new title. :)

Feral on

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:
    I want snow. I want to go snowboarding soooo bad. And my snowboarding buddy isn't talking to me right now. :(

Me too.

And I just now got that it had a dirty connotation... I thought it was like determin"ism" or fasc"ism"...I didn't even think of how it read.

Delightful.

Also, we're under a winter storm advisory. WOOT!

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:

I want to take up snowboarding while I'm here but as this is munchkin-land I just can't find boots/clothes/board that are big enough. :(

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:

I want to take up snowboarding while I'm here but as this is munchkin-land I just can't find boots/clothes/board that are big enough. :(

Captain, I believe we're approaching a temporal anomaly.

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2006
    aieeeeeeee?

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:

oh shit thats right :lol:

edit: same time next week?

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:

That's just weird....

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:

Sure. Your place this time.
    And bring some of those munchkins over. Naughty diminuitive little tarts they are.

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2006
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:

And bring some of those munchkins over. Naughty diminuitive little tarts they are.

I'll fill up the heater tank and the beer drawer in the fridge.

thats right, my fridge has a beer drawer

ALocksly on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Blasted wireless network cards. They're the tools of the Devil.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    I'll fill up the heater tank and the beer drawer in the fridge.

thats right, my fridge has a beer drawer

Sorry, can't next week. Going home for Thanksgiving.

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2006
    i am the picture of teen angst at the moment

wash it away D&D. i demand jokes about my sexual orientation and the status of my mother's honor

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kusuguttai wrote:

wash it away D&D. i demand jokes about my sexual orientation and the status of my mother's honor
    You are sexually well-adjusted and your mother is a fair woman with the same human failings as the rest of us.

Gim on
  • Options
    mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    I must confess to suspecting at this point that Mad Morlock is pulling my leg.

mcc on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Kusuguttai wrote:

you're a queertard and your mother once dined at my abode, and left without so much as a by-your-leave

ps. did anyone have the Activator for the genesis

edit: man i was beated so bad

oh mcc, don't take anything mad_morlock says seriously. i'm not even sure he knows what the flying fuck he's saying 80% of the time

MikeMan on
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    All peanut butter in the hat

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    You're a whore and you're mother's a fag.
    Wait, strike that, reverse it.
    175px-Willywonka.jpg

Feral on

This discussion has been closed.