Options

[Phalla] Fire Emblem: Siege of Phallae - Game Over: Cochran Spies are Victorious

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I win! Hahahaha.

Whatever you say, that role call was mad dumb. I was planning on surviving. But overall, good game.

In my eyes, it was the only foreseeable consequence of that ability.

Oats on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Those NPC lists you guys picked? Terrible.

Not even close to accurate. We were way light on axes, and they brought on the lances to make us pay for it.
    Yeah, no. They attempted to work us on the weapon triangle at first, but then chose just a bunch of terribad and random units later. I'm still not sure why we had to fight like 20 billion Mercenaries in F.
    Hey, I tried to organize the troop movement but guys just started putting em where they wanted day 1 and just had to go from there, and for it being terrible it still worked out for us.
    And this as well. So many beautiful tactical opportunities, wasted... (Like seriously, no attempt at a concerted MOV2 flank mid-game? Awful.)

It worked because the village was worse.

People in B mid-game, I'm looking squarely at you.

Well you have to understand, like it was stated, coordinating 13 people to deploy troops where you need them at the start is kinda hard and later on with time zones and work I wasn't there a lot when others were.

Also our troop cap was 4 then 3 then 4, and we couldn't spawn more till you killed the ones already in play so any flanks would have been pretty weak.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Garick wrote: »
    Man... I rocked the NPC's, but I died at the end to a bishop? Musta been a hell of a crit to do 20 hp

me and dl attacked you. I did 8 dmg he did the rest

M.D. on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Man... I rocked the NPC's, but I died at the end to a bishop? Musta been a hell of a crit to do 20 hp

Mr D and Damned Lib were planning on attacking you so I would guess the bishop finished you off. I attacked Eipnoom but one of the npcs I guess finished him off.

Damn kill stealing NPCs. :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

Not even close to accurate. We were way light on axes, and they brought on the lances to make us pay for it.
    Yeah, no. They attempted to work us on the weapon triangle at first, but then chose just a bunch of terribad and random units later. I'm still not sure why we had to fight like 20 billion Mercenaries in F.
    Hey, I tried to organize the troop movement but guys just started putting em where they wanted day 1 and just had to go from there, and for it being terrible it still worked out for us.
    And this as well. So many beautiful tactical opportunities, wasted... (Like seriously, no attempt at a concerted MOV2 flank mid-game? Awful.)

Well you have to understand, like it was stated, coordinating 13 people to deploy troops where you need them at the start is kinda hard and later on with time zones and work I wasn't there a lot when others were.

Also our troop cap was 4 then 3 then 4, and we couldn't spawn more till you killed the ones already in play so any flanks would have been pretty weak.
    I would have advocated spawning less initially than you could in order to hide your strength for a later date.

Let me put it this way: Having 10 MOV2 units dumped right outside my backdoor would have ruined my day.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009

I would have advocated spawning less initially than you could in order to hide your strength for a later date.

Let me put it this way: Having 10 MOV2 units dumped right outside my backdoor would have ruined my day.

I had that thought, but I wanted to go with the put odd numbers in two spots to split the forces up and maybe you won't count our troops and take a guess

M.D. on
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    BTW, how did you guys target people that weren't in the zone yet? I assume that there was a small period of time after vote close where they let you guys chose to attack people who moved?

Garick on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    BTW, how did you guys target people that weren't in the zone yet? I assume that there was a small period of time after vote close where they let you guys chose to attack people who moved?

Nope, any attacks that were targetted on people who ended up moving away, or ended up dieing before the npc could attack was randomly redirected to another player.

Edit: So any players that were attacked when moving into a zone was done by random.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    unless it was player on player and thus it came down to speed

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Hey, checking the boards, it looks like you were going to direct attack me on Day 3 or 4? What happened? Did you miss or something?

'cause that would have been fucking hilarious to be revealed that way.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Hey, checking the boards, it looks like you were going to direct attack me on Day 3 or 4? What happened? Did you miss or something?

Umm we don't know, we guessed the guardian blocked that.

E: unless that was a later day, I honestly can't remember because it was over a week ago

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Umm we don't know, we guessed the guardian blocked that.
    No, check my board. I got combat logs for everything that was nulled. He didn't come up.

It was Day 4, reading through that now. =)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The funny thing is I stayed put to keep from seeming suspicious. I mean, it would have been weird to see me moving to where the enemies were going to be before they got there. Unfortunately that backfired,

The command pages where also pretty awesome Infidel.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    the only attack I know that was on you was npc and the story kill, the npc I think sucked and the story kill b:l blocked and then I guess B:L all goltana knighting it on the premade

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    All player attacks had to resolve before movement though, even slow ones right? I was speed 7 at the end, and still got killed (i'm pretty sure the bishop wasn't that fast)

Garick on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    he had a spd/mag ring boost so I dunno

M.D. on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    Plutonium wrote: »
    So guys

You were totally wrong. I never killed anyone, that was the mafia kill.

In other words, voting out me was all luck.

Don't forget that Orange Soda was taken down for defending you so vehemently as well.

Silly Sunkist.

Well if the village hadn't been so dumb about lynching people in my zone, I was working to seer through my zone. I had kept low key enough to survive until I had to yell at the thread to stop killing people in my zone (before I could seer them)

I had to try for lightblade on Day 1, obviously I knew what the L of R was, but I couldn't be sure the mafia didn't too, so I had to take the risk.

Basically after that I went to clear a tank (to defend me ---> Darian) and the following night was a healer Navinye IIRC. I figure with a base set up like that I could have survived while clearing the rest of the zone. Turns out that zone ended up being the giant clusterfuck and if I hadn't had to stick out in the thread so much it wouldn't have been an issue. Then you guys Killed Darian like the next night....

How much control did you have over the NPC's? It says I got killed by one, so I guess that means my dmg went through, but I got rocked anyway.

IDK I thought the phalla was fun and I survived longer than I usually do, Doxa took the place of the seer fine anyway so it didn't really end up mattering. I just want to personally shout out to the Lord who sacrificed himself to bring us all together.

I did not like how the evils were able to build up the npcs like that before moving them in. I really felt like there wasn't much for us to do early on, and then when they finally outnumbered us it was very bleak for us not to lose a lot of people.

edit: Also Plutonium it was only a matter of time for you, You would have been my next seer after Ahava (the night I died would have been her). Then Shabooty. Don't play this off like you were this superior master of secrecy. You were VERY suspicious.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    we had an npc stat page similar to our own with whatever units we controlled

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    We wanted to lynch someone in your zone because I was convinced they were evil. Which they were.

Seriously, you had a ton of guys in your zone. Losing one or two wasn't going to kill you. =/

Losing Darian was real unfortunate, though, since they did in fact nail you with like 4 NPCs.
    the only attack I know that was on you was npc and the story kill, the npc I think sucked and the story kill b:l blocked and then I guess B:L all goltana knighting it on the premade
    You declared intent to snipe me on Day 4. Just curious what actually ended up happening.

B:L blocked Damage on Day 4, the Group Vig on Day 5, and Damage again on Day 6. He rocks faces like that.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    B:L was rocking pretty hard up until his death.

Are any of the geekier people interested in a site reveal? :P I could answer some questions and maybe open up the admin site so people can see what we were working with.

MrBlarney should post one of the result pages from the RESOLV-O-MATIC 2000(tm) so that you can see what we saw when processing the days. Also then everyone can see everyone's stat page history!

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I dunno about day 6 but 4 was the npc I think and 5 was our vig, the next day we vigged him if I remember correctly

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I dunno about day 6 but 4 was the npc I think and 5 was our vig, the next day we vigged him if I remember correctly
    You vigged him Day 6, but his Guard still went through and blocked a crit and a hit, keeping me alive for two more days I shouldn't have had.

So, so grudging Quoth.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Infidel wrote: »

Are any of the geekier people interested in a site reveal? :P I could answer some questions and maybe open up the admin site so people can see what we were working with.

MrBlarney should post one of the result pages from the RESOLV-O-MATIC 2000(tm) so that you can see what we saw when processing the days. Also then everyone can see everyone's stat page history!
    Oh, actually:
    What would you have done if Miras didn't have 2 people or Chira didn't have 3?

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009

yes

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Oh, actually:

Yeah I was really surprised that none of the other mages picked Miras, worked out nice for me because I had a 50% chance of being an adjucant and 50% chance of being a lord. I wish you had moved stuff into B sooner, I had the best spell and a +1 magic ring.

Read your proboards and it looks like it was the organization of defense which did me in. Too bad I went to a concert that night so I had to leave early and didn't think to organize a guard on me. Live and learn.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Woooo! We-we lost...

Awwww

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I only regret my abysmal public accuracy early on.

That gate transfer vote last game was particularly good as a parallel piece of data to analyze. =X

Dunadumb is up to a 2.5 on the grudge rating list, though. Possibly a 3.0 if I decide whether to care about his taunts on the mafia board or not.

EDIT: Wait, that's not true.

Sorry about getting you killed, Nion, and sorry about indirectly letting you get killed, Chen. =/

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You vigged him Day 6, but his Guard still went through and blocked a crit and a hit, keeping me alive for two more days I shouldn't have had.

So, so grudging Quoth.

damned librarian kept you alive. at least if you had died on day 7 like you should have, we would have had a new target.

i knew i was gonna be grudged as soon as i got the evil PM....

i have been evil 4/5 phallas here and the only time i was good i died on day 2... evil, i last at least a week.

i totally got screwed on day 9 too. that night that i attacked sepah, i sent my knight and cavalier to attack him as well. my knight died and my cavalier missed... then he got healed right before i got my attack off.....

lame.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

So, so grudging Quoth.

damned librarian kept you alive. at least if you had died on day 7 like you should have, we would have had a new target.

i have been evil 4/5 phallas here and the only time i was good i died on day 2... evil, i last at least a week.

i totally got screwed on day 9 too. that night that i attacked sepah, i sent my knight and cavalier to attack him as well. my knight died and my cavalier missed... then he got healed right before i got my attack off.....

lame.
    I'm not sure what exactly you were expecting was going to happen when you make loltastic posts like this:
    Hey Spectrum, I know you are going to read this and I want you to know that you play a good game but I play a better one. also, I am more unknown than you are so am more likely to be ignored.

don't grudge me too hard, I still <3 you from your character in suikoden phalla.
    I mean, really? Really?

I still can't believe you guys fell for my decoy act and actually thought I was a special.

And while I'm spreading the hate, why did the network keep thinking that spies had a local kill after I died? That was the entire reason I moved out to Z. =/

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, I kinda knew I was gonna die that night because I needed a heal really badly, but everytime I posted, "Uh, could I get a heal?", it was quickly drowned out with, "MALKOR IS EVIL", "NO HE ISN'T", "YEAH HUH", "NUH HUN", ect.

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Should I be happy that I survived?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

Oh, actually:

I think we were going to reallocate abilities if a nation didn't have any players, or remove the backup Adjutants in the case of only one player.

If you guys wanted a sample of output from the RESOLV-O-MATIC 2000(tm)... for Day 12 (with some formatting changes...):
    Story Phase

Vote eliminated Abysmal Lynx
    Mafia eliminated WilDPanthA05
    Vigilante eliminated Look Out it's Sabs!

Player Phase

Blocks

Wyvern Lord (08) blocking for Mr. Defecation.

Zone O
    (7) [1][17] Doxa: Used Heal on Nocturne.
    (7) [1][7] Rend: Used Heal on DevoutlyApathetic.
    (6) [1][17] PRETENTIOuS: Used Heal on Nocturne.
    (4) [1][178] DevoutlyApathetic: Attacked Knight (10): (63/75|38/8) 14 HP.
    (4) [1][15] Nocturne: Used Mend on Doxa.

Zone A
    (6) [1][0] Exarch: No target specified.

Zone B
    (9) [1][59] Arasaki: Attacked FunkyWaltDogg: (72/85|34/31) 9 HP.
    (8) [1][48] FunkyWaltDogg: Attacked Keika: (50/135|76/31) 6 HP (66/135|40/31) 6 HP.
    (7) [1][6] Eipnoom: Intercepted by Wyvern Lord (08): (15/75|71/12) 2 HP.
    (7) [1][192] Garick: Attacked Wyvern Lord (08): (21/75|1/8) 12 HP.
    (7) [1][32] jest: Used Heal on HamHamJ.
    (7) [1][94] Mr. Defecation: Attacked Garick: (74/85|71/31) 8 HP.
    (7) [1][192] Oats: Attacked Wyvern Lord (08): (34/90|63/29) 8 HP.
    Wyvern Lord (08) slain, Iron Lance -> nobody, Iron Sword -> Eipnoom
    (6) [1][94] DamnedLibrarian: Attacked Garick: (61/85|81/14) 10 HP.
    (6) [1][59] HamHamJ: Attacked FunkyWaltDogg: (2/80|73/8) 8 HP.
    Garick slain, Vulnerary -> DamnedLibrarian, Iron Lance -> nobody, Iron Sword -> DamnedLibrarian, Iron Lance -> DamnedLibrarian
    (5) [2][55] Elldren: Used Vulnerary.
    (5) [1][192] SpectralSpork: Target killed before attack.
    (5) [1][94] Wildcat: Target killed before action.
    (4) [1][192] FreeAgent: Target killed before attack.
    (4) [1][42] GrimmyTOA: Used Heal on Wildcat.
    (4) [1][14] lonelyahava: Used Heal on SpectralSpork.
    (2) [1][192] Keika: Target killed before attack.

Zone C

Zone D

Zone E

Zone F
    (7) [4][185] DasUberEdward: Stole Iron Axe from Paladin (05).

Zone U

Zone V

Zone W

Zone X

Zone Y

Zone Z

Moves
    Arasaki moved to O.
    DamnedLibrarian moved to O.
    Eipnoom moved to O.
    Elldren moved to O.
    Exarch moved to O.
    FreeAgent moved to O.
    FunkyWaltDogg moved to O.
    GrimmyTOA moved to O.
    HamHamJ moved to O.
    jest moved to O.
    Keika moved to O.
    lonelyahava moved to O.
    Mr. Defecation moved to O.
    Oats moved to O.
    SpectralSpork moved to O.
    Wildcat moved to O.

Enemy Phase

Blocks

Zone O
    (6) [1][7] Paladin (06): Attacked DevoutlyApathetic: (25/80|66/8) 9 HP.
    (6) [1][43] Ranger (04): Attacked PRETENTIOuS: (30/85|75/12) 6 HP.
    (6) [1][43] Ranger (05): Attacked PRETENTIOuS: (17/85|92/32) 7 HP.
    (6) [1][43] Sniper (06): Attacked PRETENTIOuS: (13/80|88/25) 7 HP.
    PRETENTIOuS slain, Heal -> nobody
    (5) [1][7] Archer (01): Attacked DevoutlyApathetic: (25/90|62/10) 6 HP.
    (5) [1][43] Archer (07): Attack redirected. Attacked Doxa: (26/80|6/12) 10 HP.
    (5) [1][7] Cavalier (01): Attacked DevoutlyApathetic: (71/80|46/6) 7 HP.
    (5) [1][35] Cavalier (04): Attacked Rend: (7/65|45/8) 7 HP.
    (5) [1][15] Wyvern Lord (06): Attacked Doxa: (17/75|40/10) 7 HP.
    DevoutlyApathetic slain, Flux -> Archer (01), Carreau -> nobody, Vulnerary -> Archer (01), Flux -> Cavalier (01)
    Doxa slain, Silence -> Archer (07), Heal -> nobody
    (4) [1][7] Mercenary (16): Attack redirected. Attacked Oats: (12/60|29/6) 4 HP.
    (4) [1][7] Nomad (02): Attack redirected. Attacked Eipnoom: (30/80|7/10) 12 HP.
    (4) [1][7] Paladin (02): Attack redirected. Attacked Nocturne: (26/90|1/10) 14 HP.
    (4) [1][43] Ranger (03): Attack redirected. Attacked GrimmyTOA: (20/95|47/12) 7 HP.
    Eipnoom slain, Iron Sword -> nobody, Lancereaver -> Nomad (02), Speed Band -> Nomad (02), Iron Sword -> Nomad (02), Vulnerary -> Nomad (02), Iron Sword -> Nomad (02)
    (3) [1][43] General (07): Attack redirected. Attacked Wildcat: (15/75|68/6) 7 HP.
    (3) [1][43] General (12): Attack redirected. Attacked Wildcat: (14/75|83/8) 8 HP.
    (3) [1][35] Knight (10): Attacked Rend: (25/60|48/4) 7 HP.
    Rend slain, Heal -> nobody, Barrier -> Knight (10), Vulnerary -> Knight (10)
    (2) [1][7] General (09): Attack redirected. Attacked jest: (42/70|88/8) 7 HP.
    (2) [1][35] Knight (03): Attack redirected. Attacked FunkyWaltDogg: (15/75|25/6) 9 HP.
    FunkyWaltDogg slain, Antitoxin -> Knight (03), Iron Sword -> nobody, Iron Sword -> Knight (03)

Zone A

Zone B

Zone C

Zone D

Zone E

Zone F
    (5) [1][70] Paladin (05): Attacked DasUberEdward: (100/90|45/10) MISS.

Zone U

Zone V
    (5) [1][0] Paladin (07): No target specified.

Zone W

Zone X

Zone Y

Zone Z

Moves
    Paladin (05) movement to O blocked.
    Double move attempted by Paladin (07) (V -> O via BC)
    B 0
    C 0
    Took C route.
    Paladin (07) moved to O.

Summary
    Abysmal Lynx killed.
    DevoutlyApathetic killed.
    Doxa killed.
    Eipnoom killed.
    FunkyWaltDogg killed.
    Garick killed.
    Look Out it's Sabs! killed.
    PRETENTIOuS killed.
    Rend killed.
    WilDPanthA05 killed.
    Wyvern Lord (08) killed.
    Arasaki gained 25 XP.
    DamnedLibrarian gained 50 XP.
    DamnedLibrarian is now level 4!
    DasUberEdward gained 25 XP.
    GrimmyTOA gained 25 XP.
    HamHamJ gained 30 XP.
    HamHamJ is now level 3!
    jest gained 25 XP.
    lonelyahava gained 25 XP.
    lonelyahava is now level 3!
    Mr. Defecation gained 25 XP.
    Nocturne gained 25 XP.
    Nocturne is now level 3!
    Oats gained 35 XP.
    Archer (01) gained 35 XP.
    Sniper (01) is now level 3!
    Archer (07) gained 45 XP.
    Sniper (07) is now level 3!
    Cavalier (01) gained 35 XP.
    Paladin (01) is now level 3!
    Cavalier (04) gained 25 XP.
    Paladin (04) is now level 3!
    General (07) gained 25 XP.
    General (09) gained 25 XP.
    General (12) gained 25 XP.
    Knight (03) gained 60 XP.
    Knight (10) gained 50 XP.
    Mercenary (16) gained 30 XP.
    Hero (16) is now level 3!
    Nomad (02) gained 50 XP.
    Paladin (02) gained 20 XP.
    Paladin (06) gained 20 XP.
    Ranger (03) gained 20 XP.
    Ranger (04) gained 35 XP.
    Ranger (05) gained 35 XP.
    Sniper (06) gained 35 XP.
    Wyvern Lord (06) gained 35 XP.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited May 2009

So, so grudging Quoth.

lame.
    I'm not sure what exactly you were expecting was going to happen when you make loltastic posts like this:
    Hey Spectrum, I know you are going to read this and I want you to know that you play a good game but I play a better one. also, I am more unknown than you are so am more likely to be ignored.

don't grudge me too hard, I still <3 you from your character in suikoden phalla.
    I mean, really? Really?

I still can't believe you guys fell for my decoy act and actually thought I was a special.

And while I'm spreading the hate, why did the network keep thinking that spies had a local kill after I died? That was the entire reason I moved out to Z. =/

i was going for broke.... i think thats the day that you first should have died.

i still can hardly believe that this even happened.
    Day 4: have NPCs kill spectrum!
    Day 5: Spectrum avoided damage, use our kill
    Day 6: Spectrum avoided our kill, B:L is probably the guardian!
    Day 7: Guardian most likely dead, lets use our kill on Spectrum
    30 minutes before vote close on day 7: olol, we should kill KIME!

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, not sure why you guys did that. I was fairly useless that game for nearly all the days.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Ahh, interesting... if I had used my vulnerary instead of asking for a heal, *since wildcat was too slow* I would have survived the attack.

Also that shows that i was faster then damned, but I didn't move right after my action. All player combat had to resolve first.

Garick on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Yeah, not sure why you guys did that. I was fairly useless that game for nearly all the days.

im probably going to grudge DL for that...

i would have grudged mr B for making me evil and infidel for his RNG but thats not really their fault and they ran the game...

i swear though, if i'm evil in the next game, i'm gonna do a day 1 epic badguy reveal.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    kime wrote: »

im probably going to grudge DL for that...

i would have grudged mr B for making me evil and infidel for his RNG but thats not really their fault and they ran the game...

i swear though, if i'm evil in the next game, i'm gonna do a day 1 epic badguy reveal.

Now that you've said that, you're really obligated to do a day 1 epic baddie reveal no matter what you really are. Don't let us down!

And you can't grudge Mr. B and Infidel. It's not allowed. Remember when the stat pages first opened and you had pages of "Wow"s? That's why!

Did DL decide on me? We can grudge him together!

Edit: I responded to your post in reverse order. I feel kind of silly....

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    EipnoomEipnoom Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I know it's been discussed a ton already but I didn't know the use of my power except for a role call. I probably should have tried getting nations from people as soon as I knew even 1, but I wanted to make sure I lived long enough to get all the data. It wasn't until JasonTodd set up his network that I felt confident it would work, but the spies found almost every special as soon as we got the network going.

I have a bad feeling I'm gonna be grudged by several of the spies for my role in their deaths, but it was worth it. :)

Eipnoom on
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Hah, I was so wrong about so many things this game.

Sepah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Sepah wrote: »
    Hah, I was so wrong about so many things this game.

Me too!

On a side note, this game got me playing the GBA version of Fire Emblem for the first time. I've made it quite far, last level or so. But bleh, it's a hard level :(....

Well, I've only tried twice or so. But got slaughtered fairly quickly both times....

kime on
    Steam profile