As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knight [Chat]ter

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    I take anything in stride as long as it's striding between my buttcheeks and entering my booty hole. And it is ok. I really do take most anything pretty casually. Just, when everyone turns it up at the same time I start to wonder.

I don't think anyone could genuinely hate you. <3

Passerbye on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Man that picture name is a lie, clearly not a woman. More like a blob like manatee. I wonder what his PA forum handle is. Probably Sexyspiderdude.

I'm not a sociopath Lud, just not politeness inclined. I'll take Justins silence to indicate its the same one.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    christplate1.jpg

if they approve this, maybe they will approve my mario bros. license plate too!

No. F'n. Way.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/buzz/2009/04/crist-dont-like-jesus-plate-dont-buy-it.html

Charlie Crist?!

No. F'n. Way.

Gim on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    Does this mean I can get a Cthulhu license plate?

Hm someone in ohio does have that plate.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I dunno if enjoying Ayn Rand is enough by itself to make a person trash. I mean I enjoy Darth Vader's bits more than most of the rest of the original trilogy, I've been known to enjoy the antics of the Joker, and I could conceivably even enjoy a lawyer if it were only for one night. Endorsing the ideals in a real-life context is a better line to draw.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Frosteey wrote: »
    You're the worst...

Call your mother and apologize right now.

yes sir

Nocturne on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    christplate1.jpg

No. F'n. Way.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/buzz/2009/04/crist-dont-like-jesus-plate-dont-buy-it.html

Charlie Crist?!

No. F'n. Way.

You really shouldn't be surprised. We are a terrible state.

Cinders on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    I don't even endorse Ayn Rand's ideas. I recently gave away all my Rand books, keeping only one of her novels which I enjoy for the writing rather than the Objectivism.

Organichu on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I mock cuz I love Organ

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I don't even endorse Ayn Rand's ideas. I recently gave away all my Rand books, keeping only one of her novels which I enjoy for the writing rather than the Objectivism.

Whatever you fucking suck.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

Except for all that delicious Cuban food.

I guess when we open travel to Cuba again you guys'll be fucked, though.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

https://www.oplates.com/NameLookup/PlateLookupWizard2.asp?ID=KLLJXTTAVJCVQVHGYXFHULFISZWFRMWRDVDVYNIDOWLGUWNDKU

just go crazy.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Ok that right there, that's why you are a monster.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    christplate1.jpg

No. F'n. Way.

Charlie Crist?!

No. F'n. Way.

I know the phrase gets thrown around a little too much, but that thing reads way too much like an Onion article.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »

Nah, they won't want to leave. It just wouldn't allow any new Cubans to migrate over as easily.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Nah, they won't want to leave. It just wouldn't allow any new Cubans to migrate over as easily.

I'd meant more along the lines of tourists being able to go to Cuba for "real" Cuban food, not that they'd go back.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just shot a basketball for the first time in about 10 years. It didn't go well, and also I wore all black to the park. I knew it would be hot but I didn't realize quite how hot. all because I didn't wash my jeans.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    If it was a little more off-center

You could get a vanity plate like

8====D

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

https://www.oplates.com/NameLookup/PlateLookupWizard2.asp?ID=KLLJXTTAVJCVQVHGYXFHULFISZWFRMWRDVDVYNIDOWLGUWNDKU

just go crazy.

I was more referring to a picture of Cthulhu rising from the waves like the one of Jebus getting killed on the cross. Not just a personalized plate.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    I just shot a basketball for the first time in about 10 years. It didn't go well, and also I wore all black to the park. I knew it would be hot but I didn't realize quite how hot. all because I didn't wash my jeans.

It's ok you're a white boy right? Wesley Snipes taught me that basketball is better left to the coloreds.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2009

I'd meant more along the lines of tourists being able to go to Cuba for "real" Cuban food, not that they'd go back.

We've got Disney World. People will still come for that, right?

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

You usually wear jeans to play basketball? I knew you were a pretty hardcore dude but damn Variable.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009

I don't think you want those kinds of tourists.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

I've always advocated for a hundred foot tall electric fence to be constructed around the state's border with a single massive interstate cutting across into Disney World.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Those tourists are the only reason we are one of two states in the south who put more money into the federal budget then we take out. We can't afford to lose them.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

You usually wear jeans to play basketball? I knew you were a pretty hardcore dude but damn Variable.

I was unclear. I normally wear jeans to school which is where I was coming home from when I decided to buy a basketball and go to the park. instead I was in my black work pants. it was idiotic but if I came home I wouldn't have left my nice cool room and I've been thinking about doing it for weeks. needed to get the ball and knock that first park visit down. now every time will be easier and less embarrassing.

Variable on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Disney World and Cuban food are separated by a couple hundred miles of cultural wasteland. We should turn it all into trampolines.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

It's ok you're a white boy right? Wesley Snipes taught me that basketball is better left to the coloreds.

I used to be good at basketball. those were the days. I'll get it back. I love the sport, I'd just forgotten after not playing anymore and not watching anymore... sort of got distracted. by the internet.

Variable on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Disney World and Cuban food are separated by a couple hundred miles of cultural wasteland. We should turn it all into trampolines.

WHEREVER YOU END UP IT'S FUCKAWESOME

BROUGHT TO YOU BY GIM

Variable on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Those tourists are the only reason we are one of two states in the south who put more money into the federal budget then we take out. We can't afford to lose them.

Then Sarks electric fence idea may have some merit.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Man, I'd love to see gators on trampolines. That could be fun.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

I used to be good at basketball. those were the days. I'll get it back. I love the sport, I'd just forgotten after not playing anymore and not watching anymore... sort of got distracted. by the internet.

Well just remember to pay your taxes. I mean unless you are a democrat I guess they have some kind of democrat exemption.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Well just remember to pay your taxes. I mean unless you are a democrat I guess they have some kind of democrat exemption.

not following

Variable on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    When the Everglades are on fire, it REALLY sucks to drive down through that part of the state.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Imma go sit in the sun and crochet more flowers.

Be good to each other, [chat].

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Well it was part Wesley Snipes joke, part "God damn Barack Obama keeps picking people who didn't pay taxes."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I was surprised that more people laughed at my line correcting Dr. Quest than at my line making fun of myself for correcting Dr. Quest.

Dr. Quest: "Blah blah blah energy, which is, afterall, power blah blah"
    Girl: "That doesn't make any sense, energy is instantaneous and power is work over time."
    Dude: "You're such a nerd."

I think the first line got the laugh because the class knows me?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I've been to Florida a couple of times.

The everglades has the biggest mosquitos I've ever seen. Like you try to swat one and it just laughs at you and then kicks you in the junk.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    You're a girl VC? Or a tranny? OH OH Hermaphrodite!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.