Options

[PHALLA] - Timeline - Greed / Anarchy Victory

1323334353638»

• Options
    stormwindstormwind Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Sorry for going inactive. I skipped the first vote and thought that I could get back to my compy some time the next day before I would get killed for inactivity, and then the forums wouldn't let me log in. Accepting grudges anyways for lack of foresight.

Also: I lurked the rest of the game, and it was a lot of fun. Thanks varcaryn.

stormwind on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Stormwind, for manning up in the face of being an inactive butthole, I now revoke your GRUDGED status. May your vig strikes hit true, my friend.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    you should have worked with us...

I would have let you kill me to win if it was down to me and you. I love the idea of a SK role. Did you get seer'd or what?

Why don't more neutrals work with the mafia? The village hates neutrals and never uses them as awesomely as the mafia could. :P

Rend contacted me day 1 and I told him I was a neutral vig, he told me he was the Seer. I reckoned I'd go along with the village plans until the guard's only option was me, and then work from there.

I thought about contacting the Mafia early on but that would have meant going through Erich Zahn, who I didn't trust to actually keep my identity from the game as a whole. Also I respect Rend and didn't want to stab him in the back until he was already dead.

Which brings me to my second point; village, remember how I kept trying to get you to vote out Ahava?

...yeeeah.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm sorry that seering doesn't always do what it says it does, Daius.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Hey, atleast I can say my Mafia radar was red-hot this game. Even when I had become completely impotent and cut off from the dead-network I wasn't off.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I did better than my usual play for suggesting baddies to be seered in this game too (which is normally quite pitiful). *sigh* People should listen to me more! And I guess I should have tried to exert more influence and paid more attention... there's only so much one person can do. It's a group effort that wins or loses these things.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Zellpher wrote: »
    BAH! I need to pay closer attention in the future. Sorry about pretty much losing the game for the village. Feel free to grudge and all that. If I ever get to be a good special again, I'll work on not actively harming my own side.

Look back a few pages man. We didn't kill you because of your reveal. I took out the bottom 3 people in the thread who weren't warned for inactivity and were not us. One of them was you. You just happened to reveal that night and by targeting kay who was bus driving himself, gave the good side, one last dying vig. Honestly it worked out way better than you accidentally killing kay while we killed you.

Yes you should have contacted the network, but it wasn't your reveal that got you killed.

That's pretty much what I meant. I should have paid more attention so I would have contacted the network earlier. The reveal I understand did nothing but make me look stupid before I died. Then I felt kind of useless as a dead person, so I went inactive. Pretty sure I was the worst player this phalla. Thank you for the award kay, I'll put it next to my one from the BSG phalla. :lol:

Zellpher on
  • Options
    VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    would stacked kills have gone through the guard or busdriver?

No, but they would have torn through the protection offered to Vigs or Daius after Day 6.

Varcayn on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for running this, Varcayn, and for taking me on as a reserve after I'd already dropped out.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Really fun and interesting game, once I figured out how the past voting worked. Thanks for the hosting!

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Varcayn wrote: »
    would stacked kills have gone through the guard or busdriver?

No, but they would have torn through the protection offered to Vigs or Daius after Day 6.

Cool, but I still don't think I would have gambled it. :P

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Was the town of Hope in the narration in any way linked to what I'd been saying, or was it all a big coincidence?

Kay2 on
  • Options
    VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    Was the town of Hope in the narration in any way linked to what I'd been saying, or was it all a big coincidence?

Hope exists.

Varcayn on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    y'all shoulda listened to Daius....

lonelyahava on