As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Minecraft! The last craft you'll ever need!

1303132333436»

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    And survival isn't complete, what's up now is only a test Notch (the creator) is running to get feedback on while he's on vacation.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Do people just not fucking read things?

I know there is someone that should at least update the god damn OP with some of this stuff.

Sort of why I wanted to make this thread, not Body Odor that hears about it in vent, goes and shits the OP in half.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Here's a link to the OP, just so people won't have to trouble themselves with all of that pesky looking and clicking on the "First" link at the top (or bottom!) of the page.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Looking, looking, for the detailed multiplayer server info, yep, not there.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    There isn't a multiplayer server, that was mentioned right underneath your post.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    da newbda newb New York, New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    If I build a spiral staircase that is 2x2 such that all spaces of the staircase are attached diagonally (there are no horizontal connections between the blocks the player walks on), will grass grow? I am planning on routing dirt from the surface down my staircase to an underground farm, but before I do so I want to know if it is actually possible given my current configuration. Basically, dirt blocks will only touch other dirt blocks diagonally and this guide says that the grass must be attached to the dirt. Does diagonal count as attachment? If not, this is going to be a pain in the ass.

da newb on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    Wow

What an appropriate user name

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    da newb, we have a minecraft thread

one that you don't have to necropost almost a year to post in

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=124812

Raneados on
  • Options
    da newbda newb New York, New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha, sorry. I searched for "grass growing minecraft" in Google and this thread showed up while I had a tab open for the current thread and then I thought I was in the other thread. I'll repost.

da newb on