As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Count of [Chât]illon invites you to high tea.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Isn't this the dude you were calling a useless cunt before?

And what happened to updating your fatness stats in your sig, fatty?

Yeah, that's the same one. He started to talk more at the end, and I got to understand why acts the way he does. I really learned a big lesson to not judge people so harshly and quickly without knowing where they come from.

Am I really fat? Do you mean it, Bacon? You're so nice to me!

fuck that, dude. It all comes down to results. People don't get internships so that they can receive counseling and become better people, that's what counseling is for.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    its true, I'm a complete wreck but I do my stuff

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    goddamn windows vista. I have this fucking file that my brother in law sent me that is sitting on my desktop and won't let me delete it because it says its in use by another application. What the fuck. I rebooted and its still telling me that.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    XP does that on the odd occassion too, I never figured out why but it's a fucking pain in the ass.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    So just on a lark I opened notepad and saved over it with nothing.

1. it allowed me to
    2. it won't allow me to delete it because its still being used by something else

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited July 2009
    goddamn windows vista. I have this fucking file that my brother in law sent me that is sitting on my desktop and won't let me delete it because it says its in use by another application. What the fuck. I rebooted and its still telling me that.

Try this program: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/

I have had quite a high degree of success with it.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    bombardier wrote: »

Try this program: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/

I have had quite a high degree of success with it.

Bombs, I owe you one.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Mustang wrote: »
    XP does that on the odd occassion too, I never figured out why but it's a fucking pain in the ass.

I get this a lot with Illustrator files. If I open a document, close it and then try to delete the file I'll get a message that says that its being used by another program. I have to close Illustrator to delete it.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Also, DR, you seemed to have forgotten the delicious panini on your glorious chart!

A 'panini' is just a queer trendy version of a toasted sandwich. Perhaps I should have included FOCCACIA too? This isn't the 1990s!

...No, good point, if I revise it, I'll include a chart of bun and sandwich sub-classes.

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Panninis were good for about a month and then I got completely over them

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Reno 911 is the best tv show. Period.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    i've finished arranging the trip and i'm taking a train tomorrow to watts i'm so excited

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    Shiekahn_boyShiekahn_boy Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5V_9s0Gfw

Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
    What the fuck are you people even arguing about? Shut up.
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    GoGo Loomdun! I wish there was a Atelier in Colorado.... *sigh* guess I'll just stick to random $10 classes here and there for now.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    i'm either attending laafa or atelier I still have a month to decide, fortunately for bacon he wont be seeing me so I wont give him a ulcer

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Has anyone seen Bruno yet? Because it's fucking funny.

TheBog on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Please tell me its better than Borat.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I think it's better than Borat, yes. Didn't like Borat?

TheBog on
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This week's costume. Best I could do with two days warning and a $15 budget. Still gotta do my hair and press the jacket.

With regards to Brüno, I'm not sure what to think about it. Perhaps because the... end of his talk show pitch is still burned in to my retinas.

Flay on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    TheBog wrote: »
    I think it's better than Borat, yes. Didn't like Borat?

I liked it up to a point. I didn't like when Borat was using/making fun of people who only had good intentions for him (the elderly couple off the top of my head). And some of the unscripted things the other people said weren't funny, just offensive.

But the Ice cream truck, bear, and nude hotel bits were hilarious.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »

I was pretty much dying with laughter when he ran through the conference in the hotel.

I mean, holy shit.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I was pretty much dying with laughter when he ran through the conference in the hotel.

I mean, holy shit.

I laughed till crying because of the bear in the ice cream truck.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Today I made some kickass shrimp on the barbecue and grilled pineapple.

Advice on pineapple, try not to char it too bad and just have it glaze. then eat or put vanilla on ice cream.

Tastes orgasmic.

Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I mean, holy shit.

I laughed till crying because of the bear in the ice cream truck.

Cripes, that one too. My ribs hurt by the time I left the theater.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I don't know if I've ever been to a movie where the laughter was as loud and as frequent as Borat. Shit was bananas.

This is quickly shaping up to be a super awesome action packed weekend. It started off with a beer filled, birthday party today with hotdogs, wiffleball and bonfire. There was like 200 fucking beers there. Outrageous.

Then tomorrow it's another birthday party followed by a margarita party. I don't even know what that is, but I'm guessing there will be girls. Plus on top of all these things I'm watching my sisters dog all weekend, and this animal is a friggin lunatic.

Sunday should be a pretty chill day though, even though I havta work later that night.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This weekend I might bake some bread and sweep my driveway. That about covers it.
    In other words, it would be fair to say it is actionpacked.

Also, I found Borat too funny. I had to leave.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    The most laughter I've seen at a movie was when I went to go see The Spirit in a packed house in a primarily black theater.

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I don't know if I've ever been to a movie where the laughter was as loud and as frequent as Borat. Shit was bananas.

Same here.
    This is quickly shaping up to be a super awesome action packed weekend. It started off with a beer filled, birthday party today with hotdogs, wiffleball and bonfire. There was like 200 fucking beers there. Outrageous.

Then tomorrow it's another birthday party followed by a margarita party. I don't even know what that is, but I'm guessing there will be girls. Plus on top of all these things I'm watching my sisters dog all weekend, and this animal is a friggin lunatic.

Sunday should be a pretty chill day though, even though I havta work later that night.

My weekend will be pretty cool, too!

I went swimming today! And I'm going to a party tomorrow! (Yes, there will be girls! Boys too! I better not tell my mother.) And I may see Brüno tomorrow too! And then I go swimming again on Sunday! Whee! A friend and I tried to hike in the woods yesterday, but it was way too buggy.
    Swimming! :D

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    During both Borat and Bruno there are alway at least 2 to 3 people who get up and leave during the movie. Some people just can't handle this type of humor.

<edit> Borat and Bruno both got the most laughs. The most applause? Probably Grindhouse or Snakes on a Plane.

TheBog on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Brüno starts with a scene to weed out the weak.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I think the most laughs I've experienced (per volume) was either Superbad or The Hangover. I know I didn't stop laughing during either of them and the rest of the audience seemed to agree with me.

Nappuccino on

• Options
    FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

Same here.

My weekend will be pretty cool, too!

I went swimming today! And I'm going to a party tomorrow! (Yes, there will be girls! Boys too! I better not tell my mother.) And I may see Brüno tomorrow too! And then I go swimming again on Sunday! Whee! A friend and I tried to hike in the woods yesterday, but it was way too buggy.
    Swimming! :D

My weekend so far has consisted of watching the first half of Gurren Lagann and all of Dead Alive, with lots of drinks during both!

And trying to unsuccessfully convince my friends to crash a bro-house party!

And then mostly repeating this tomorrow!

Hello, AC!

Fugitive on
  • Options
    MaximasXXZMaximasXXZ Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Is Digipen any good for 2D animation?

Edit:

And what happened to the inking thread? I always liked that one. Did it die when Toji and Sonic stopped coming around?

MaximasXXZ on
    zombiegirl8ki.gif
    TL_Sigblock.jpg
    PSN: MaximasXXZ XBOX Live: SneakyMcSnipe
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    TheBog wrote: »
    During both Borat and Bruno there are alway at least 2 to 3 people who get up and leave during the movie. Some people just can't handle this type of humor.

This would probably be me, but I know I won't like it, so I don't go. I really can't stand that guy.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I think he's annoying as hell.

This coming from a 17 year-old.

Shiekahn_boy on
  • Options
    desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'm not sure if the last sentence is supposed to lend credibility to the first sentence, but hey, leave Sisko or Sashbar or whatever is name is alone!

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    UUughh everything my sister has to eat for cereal is either bran, organic or fiber somethingerother. Blarg!

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    But how will you get your daily requirement of choctastic?
    [tiny]For the record, I actually like bran cereal. Also, fruit loops are fucking putrid.[/tiny]

Flay on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I think he's annoying as hell.

This coming from a pretentious 17 year-old.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty sure he was pointing out that in general people find 17 year-olds annoying. So, as a 17 year-old, if even he finds it annoying, it must be pretty terrible.
    Like if Rob Zombie saw a movie and said he thought it was too gory.

lyrium on
This discussion has been closed.