As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The New Comic Thread Wednesday, July 15th 2009

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Defender wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    Well I'd rather avoid fights because they're stupid than because I'm scared of getting beat up.

That's an idiotic statement. Fighting itself isn't stupid at all in any way, because it has no context. Getting beaten up is bad. You should be afraid of losing a fight, because losing a fight puts you, by definition, at the mercy of someone who has attacked you.

Also, and maybe this doesn't apply to you, but every person I've ever known in person who has said that has been a monumental pussy who is in fact afraid of fighting, and is using "I'm too smart for that dumb jock bullshit" as a defense mechanism against facing the fact that he can't defend himself.

True or false: there's no reason not to try and avoid a fight.

Yes, sometimes it just happens. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make every effort not to get into one.

OK, woah. So you're saying that there's no reason why you shouldn't not be unfighting none of the time. Hold on.

After parsing out "no reason" plus "not" plus "avoid," here's what I'm getting: All of that is beside the point. What you said was that you prefer to avoid fighting because fighting is dumb (which it isn't, not without any context anyway), rather than because you're scared of losing a fight (which you should be, because you could get fucking killed). That reasoning is bad.
    To answer your question, there are some cases when fighting is better than not fighting. I once was attacked by some psychopath who got into the dorm at the university I was attending. I didn't know this, but I was the third person he had attacked that weekend. I was the only one who fought back, although I did try to avoid fighting initially. But because I did fight (and win), he was incapacitated for long enough to be arrested. Given that I was his third victim and that he got away the other two times he attacked people, I'd say it's a safe bet that he would've attacked someone else after me. So if I had run away or just let him kick my ass, I would've known that there's a guy who get into my residence and attack me (or others) for no reason, and other people would've been subjected to violence. It's rare, you should usually avoid fights, but sometimes fighting is better than not fighting.

I said there's no reason not to try and avoid a fight.

You said it yourself: when that guy attacked you, you tried getting out of it without fighting at first. I already said that fights are sometimes unavoidable, but just because a fight might be inevitable is no reason not to try and diffuse the situation without throwing a punch.

Javen on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    That's pretty awesome, Blaket. It's a good sign when you perform at the time and then freak out later (if at all) rather than freaking out at the time and fucking it up.

Defender on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    disarm techniques in general are pretty sketchy in their reliability and you should never think that knowing them will safely guard you against an armed attacker

this includes knife disarms

i know a bunch of different knife disarms, ones from canadian forces hand-to-hand training (my dad taught me) and stuff from lerdrit (my muay thai instructor, who was also in the thai army, also was a lerdrit instructor and taught me stuff from that as well)

the reality is, actively trying to disarm a knife-wielding person intending to do you harm is going to get you stabbed most of the time. at the very least, you can probably expect some basic surface cuts as you get knicked up a bit while he fights back.

i have successfully disarmed and disabled a person coming at me with a knife without injury before, but that's because the person wielding the knife was a fucking idiot who didn't know how to fight and was just some boob with a knife, and i was physically stronger and more capable than they were.

i also tried to disarm a guy of a knife once and got stabbed in the ribs and nearly died

sooooo

Pony on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    My uncle got stabbed in the face once!

He has a badass scar now

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    A good friend of mine dated a guy for a while who liked to talk about all the rough stuff he used to get into and how he nearly died so many times and how he was actually dead for like 2 minutes once because he rolled with a tough crowd and got in fights and blah blah look at me I'm a hardass

It was one of the many reasons I hated that jackass

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I said there's no reason not to try and avoid a fight.

You said it yourself: when that guy attacked you, you tried getting out of it without fighting at first. I already said that fights are sometimes unavoidable, but just because a fight might be inevitable is no reason not to diffuse the situation without throwing a punch.

I agree with you on that part, but the part where I disagree is the reason. I didn't want to get out of the fight because fighting is stupid. I wanted to get out of the fight because there was a danger of being hurt by this person. That's the exact opposite of what you said originally. For reference:
    Well I'd rather avoid fights because they're stupid than because I'm scared of getting beat up.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

He has a badass scar now

I have this scar on my chest

Sometimes if I'm drunk I'll tell people it was from a knife fight

But really it happened in 5th grade when I was running and tripped and the pencil in my hand went straight into my chest and cut across

:?

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I stabbed myself in the hand once while I was drunk, cut my hand so wide open I thought I just grazed the top of my hand and I was going to let it heal by itself.

I got 5 stitches I think.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    A good friend of mine dated a guy for a while who liked to talk about all the rough stuff he used to get into and how he nearly died so many times and how he was actually dead for like 2 minutes once because he rolled with a tough crowd and got in fights and blah blah look at me I'm a hardass

It was one of the many reasons I hated that jackass

people like that are annoying

i will talk sometimes about my violent history and the things i've done and been through

but the tone i try to assert with is always "this is fucked up, learn from this, don't do this shit it doesn't make you hard it makes you stupid"

if the dogshit i have endured in my lifetime can at least serve as an example to others of what not to do, that at least makes it a little better

Pony on
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Krav Maga is pretty cool guys, I'm digging what I've learned of it so far. I need to work less and take more classes so I can move to higher levels and learn how to disarm guns and other cool stuff.

Krav Maga and TKD are the two arts that I will generally say are more hype than reality ("no-touch knockouts" aside), but regardless of what martial art you study, I'm going to make this statement. Anti-gun techniques do not work unless they are "take cover and return fire." Your success rate with a gun disarm is going to be probably under 5% against a non-compliant target. The techniques are good in that your survival rate without them would be even lower, but realistically you cannot disarm a gun-wielding opponent if he actually wants you dead. You'll also notice that most of them involve the opponent holding the gun against your body, and the pistol ones often (not always, but often) have the guy holding the weapon one-handed and extending his arm out.

Also, Krav Maga is a crash course. Sinking years into it doesn't make sense, since it has sharply diminishing returns. One clue to that is that it's really rare to see an old man (like 60+) who can destroy younger men in that system. The reason is that the system relies on being young, strong, and aggressive, which is essentially what untrained fighters rely on. For what it's designed to do (train troops quickly), it's great, because new soldiers tend to be in the "young, strong, and aggressive" category, and you don't have years and years to teach them refined techniques before they are deployed.

To me though, that makes Krav perfect. It's self defense for when you'll typically need it, when you're younger and more active out in the world. It's simple and get the job done for what it is. Works for me.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    And I disagree with the notion that fighting has to have context in order to be labelled as foolish. Lots of things can be seen as just universally stupid, regardless of circumstance.

Cheating, for instance.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    disarm techniques in general are pretty sketchy in their reliability and you should never think that knowing them will safely guard you against an armed attacker

this includes knife disarms

i know a bunch of different knife disarms, ones from canadian forces hand-to-hand training (my dad taught me) and stuff from lerdrit (my muay thai instructor, who was also in the thai army, also was a lerdrit instructor and taught me stuff from that as well)

the reality is, actively trying to disarm a knife-wielding person intending to do you harm is going to get you stabbed most of the time. at the very least, you can probably expect some basic surface cuts as you get knicked up a bit while he fights back.

i have successfully disarmed and disabled a person coming at me with a knife without injury before, but that's because the person wielding the knife was a fucking idiot who didn't know how to fight and was just some boob with a knife, and i was physically stronger and more capable than they were.

i also tried to disarm a guy of a knife once and got stabbed in the ribs and nearly died

sooooo

Also let's add that knife wounds are way worse than you think if the person puts even the smallest amount of force behind the knife. Even if it's not super-sharp. Knife wounds look how you'd expect sword wounds to look if you've only seen weapon violence in movies and video games. Seriously, a small area of damage will open up like an overstuffed bag of oatmeal, and it's really ugly.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

He has a badass scar now

I have this scar on my chest

Sometimes if I'm drunk I'll tell people it was from a knife fight

But really it happened in 5th grade when I was running and tripped and the pencil in my hand went straight into my chest and cut across

:?

a buddy of mine has a scar that goes from his eyebrow down to his cheek

like, the archetypal "bad-ass" scar that mercenaries have and shit

like locke's scar from lost

how did he get it?

when he was a kid he was playing with his brother and they were playing WWF pro wrasslers on their bed and he fell off and smoked his face on the edge of his dresser in a way that left that scar

so, the scar itself looks bad-ass

the story?

not so much

i have an ugly scar on my leg, a divet that is on the top and the bottom, clearly from the same incident

when i was in high school and wanted to impress people i told folks it was from getting shot, since it does look like a gunshot wound + exit wound to someone who doesn't know better

the reality of the scar is when i was a little kid me and my friends were playing pirates on this construction site and i fell onto upturned rebar that pierced my thigh

i am very lucky it didn't do more damage than it did

Pony on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I have a few scars on my hands from trying to disarm a blade wielding attacker at school.
    he was waving scissors at me jokingly and I just saw them out the corner of my eye and stuck my hands out by reaction

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    And I disagree with the notion that fighting has to have context in order to be labelled as foolish. Lots of things can be seen as just universally stupid, regardless of circumstance.

Cheating, for instance.

Cheating is like murdering or raping, though. You've taken an action and judged it, so it's not without context. Talk about killing instead of murder, talk about sex instead of rape, if you want to analyze the action without context. If you want to talk about picking fights in bars for no reason, fine, that's stupid, but that has a context. Fighting in self-defense can in fact be necessary to survival, which I think is safe to say isn't stupid. So you're just wrong.

Let's take Pony's situation where people attack him for being a faggot. Losing that fight can result in death, and escape is not always possible. But I guess that fighting back is stupid, right, because fighting doesn't need a context to be stupid.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I also have a scar on my leg

The cause?

My fucking cat

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I have a scar on my knee from when I was a kid and I fell off a log and gashed it against a rock.

Also I have numb spot on one of my shins from when I was playing soccer and another kid missed the ball and kicked me instead.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Closest thing I've ever come to a real fight was probably in 7th grade. I was walking through the school in between classes one day and I saw this new kid at school who was walking behind easily the most picked on kid in the school and the new guy was repeatedly kicking at his heels trying to trip him. So I slipped in behind, wound up and kicked the new kids heel hard enough to trip him flat on his face.

I just felt so bad for that kid. I didn't exactly have a free ride in 7th grade myself being rather nerdy and small but the shit I got was nothing compared to this poor kid. Having seen him take shit for years from people and then all of a sudden someone new moves here and they were instantly treating him like he was worthless?

I guess I just got fed up with it.

Of course then the new kid stood back up and I realized that was a stupid move on my part considering he was around 6' and rather heavy set and I was only around 5' and skinny as all hell.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I also have a scar on my leg

The cause?

My fucking cat

Cats are scary monsters, man. They just don't look like it to us because they're under 10% of our size. But they are scary monsters.

Defender on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Olivaw wrote: »
    I maintain that a good boxing match beats a good MMA match any day of the week

A good match in either is fine, but sometimes with boxing the "you should get your ass beat for doing that" factor is stronger than MMA due to the more restrictive rules.

But in sheer entertainment value, a good boxing match gives you more bang for your buck

And it's not all hugging or ball punching

OK, so let's put the other side up. First, the "hugging and ball-punching" part...there's no ball punching in UFC, it's been illegal for years and you pretty much never see it, and about hugging, well, boxers hug all the time and the ref has to tell them to stop hugging because they can't punch and hug at the same time. Second, I've seen some UFC matches that are all boxing and they are boring as shit because they look like boxing matches, by which I mean two guys just throwing a few jabs and then three-punch combinations and the judges deciding who wins by some bizarre mechanism that is clearly not "who got hit less?"

Man, I'm talking about a good fight

Couple of lightweights or less who just fuckin' lay into each other every round, not this heavyweight "let's stop and hug because we have no stamina" shit

That division has been in desperate straits since Lennox retired

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    my ex-girlfriend, in the midst of a psychotic breakdown, started cutting herself with a broken shard of mirror

which i tried to physically stop her from doing, and in her lashing out at me she slashed me in the face with it

left a long, but thankfully shallow gash on my face that has healed without leaving a scar

pretty happy about that, didn't need a scar from that reminding me of that situation every time i look in the mirror

anyway

point is, it doesn't matter how well-trained you are, a person with a sharp implement only needs a half-second to injure you

had she swung a quarter inch up she would've taken out my eye before i, big strong mister bad-ass fighter guy, could do a damn thing or even react

one of my brother's friends took krav maga and was like "i'm not afraid of people with knives, i know how to take a knife from someone, it's nothing"

and i just face-palm

because that false confidence actually causes him to lose respect of the fact that that guy has a knife and has dramatically increased his odds of getting stabbed

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I maintain that a good boxing match beats a good MMA match any day of the week

A good match in either is fine, but sometimes with boxing the "you should get your ass beat for doing that" factor is stronger than MMA due to the more restrictive rules.

But in sheer entertainment value, a good boxing match gives you more bang for your buck

And it's not all hugging or ball punching

OK, so let's put the other side up. First, the "hugging and ball-punching" part...there's no ball punching in UFC, it's been illegal for years and you pretty much never see it, and about hugging, well, boxers hug all the time and the ref has to tell them to stop hugging because they can't punch and hug at the same time. Second, I've seen some UFC matches that are all boxing and they are boring as shit because they look like boxing matches, by which I mean two guys just throwing a few jabs and then three-punch combinations and the judges deciding who wins by some bizarre mechanism that is clearly not "who got hit less?"

Man, I'm talking about a good fight

Couple of lightweights or less who just fuckin' lay into each other every round, not this heavyweight "let's stop and hug because we have no stamina" shit

That division has been in desperate straits since Lennox retired

Yeah, I prefer the lightweights, but they also frequently fight all the way through and then someone wins by decision. MMA fights have this dynamic where they can end extremely quickly if someone fucks up. Any move can be the end. Boxing has a much longer lead-up time before real shots start going, and even in good fights there's often a lot of repetition of one or two combinations for an entire round.

Defender on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

Cheating, for instance.

Cheating is like murdering or raping, though. You've taken an action and judged it, so it's not without context. Talk about killing instead of murder, talk about sex instead of rape, if you want to analyze the action without context. If you want to talk about picking fights in bars for no reason, fine, that's stupid, but that has a context. Fighting in self-defense can in fact be necessary to survival, which I think is safe to say isn't stupid. So you're just wrong.

Let's take Pony's situation where people attack him for being a faggot. Losing that fight can result in death, and escape is not always possible. But I guess that fighting back is stupid, right, because fighting doesn't need a context to be stupid.

But the fight itself is still stupid in all those situations, just not for the defender. Heh.

also (nsfw, kinda gorey)
    [ahh that is not a good preview image I think]
    watch until at least 2:30.
    [VIDURL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0[/VIDURL]
    oh and the bit starting at 4:15 is just lovely

L|ama on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I would not be afraid of a dude if he threatened me with a if he asked for my wallet and I had it on me.

I would be as scared as fuck though if I forgot my wallet that day.

Cause what the fuck would I give him?

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    one of my brother's friends took krav maga and was like "i'm not afraid of people with knives, i know how to take a knife from someone, it's nothing"

I've never actually heard anyone say that before. Most people who I taught knife/gun techniques to were like "so wait, how well does this really work" because (1) they're not dumb and (2) those techniques are at the higher belts in karate, when you've had a few years to realize that planned moves go wrong very frequently. And then I usually tell them "you'll probably get really badly hurt with a knife or killed with a gun, but at least this gives you a better chance."

Defender on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    I would not be afraid of a dude if he threatened me with a if he asked for my wallet and I had it on me.

I would be as scared as fuck though if I forgot my wallet that day.

Cause what the fuck would I give him?

Usually you just empty your pockets to show them that you've got fuck all and he's tapping a dry well.

Most muggers won't stab out of spite. Most of the time you'll just get clocked and they run off.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I've never actually heard anyone say that before. Most people who I taught knife/gun techniques to were like "so wait, how well does this really work" because (1) they're not dumb and (2) those techniques are at the higher belts in karate, when you've had a few years to realize that planned moves go wrong very frequently. And then I usually tell them "you'll probably get really badly hurt with a knife or killed with a gun, but at least this gives you a better chance."

something i have learned as a universal truth in martial arts is there will always be shitbags who take martial arts and somehow manage to completely overlook the very basic lessons and instructions imparted on to them by their instructors

pretty sure nearly everyone knows at least one guy who has taken some kind of martial art and is a totally over-aggressive confrontational asshole who just loves to show off his bad-ass skills and assert dominance over everyone around them

and you think, what kind of fucking Cobra-Kai esque bullshit school did this guy go to where they teach people to act like that?

the reality is very few martial arts schools, even the shitty McDojos, encourage people to act like alpha male shitheels. in fact, it goes directly against what 99% of them try to teach, even the ones that are teaching horseshit.

but these guys exist anyway because the individual person is an asshole and taking martial arts didn't change that and they just ignored all that "discipline" and "respect" and "not picking fights" stuff while they waited to learn how to punch people.

Pony on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I was horsing around with this one guy and the guy next to him got all defencive and was all "Knock it off or i will stab you" I was all "fuck right you will, piss off Dave" and kept on, then ii got my arm stabbed with a bic pen. Those fuckers are better stabbing tools when you would think. the whole was almost half an inch deep, at least a centimetre.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Oh man

I knew this dude in high school who wore a lot of black and talked about how he was a vampire and shit

But the relevant fact is that he claimed he had studied Ninjutsu for like, 8 years

God, he was a tool

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Melding wrote: »
    I was horsing around with this one guy and the guy next to him got all defencive and was all "Knock it off or i will stab you" I was all "fuck right you will, piss off Dave" and kept on, then ii got my arm stabbed with a bic pen. Those fuckers are better stabbing tools when you would think. the whole was almost half an inch deep, at least a centimetre.

what the fuck is wrong with that guy

you don't fucking stab people to make a point

that's retarded

if you were behaving like a couple of stupid apes i could totally see him cuffing you upside the head

but he stabbed you with a pen?

dude sounds like a nutcase

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I have stabbed someone with a compass before.

But it was mostly by accident.

I was being a little shit, and stabbing the table with the compass and stuff. He snuck behind me and scared the shit out me so I swung me hand round trying to ward him off with my hand forgetting about the compass.

I uhh tore the skin.

I said sorry immediately and he forgave me though.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Oh man

I knew this dude in high school who wore a lot of black and talked about how he was a vampire and shit

But the relevant fact is that he claimed he had studied Ninjutsu for like, 8 years

God, he was a tool

all people who claim they studied ninjutsu are idiots

there is no such thing as ninjutsu

yes, there are certainly schools that claim they teach ninjutsu (or the even more pretentious and full of shit "ninpo")

but those are shitty mcdojos that teach bullshit hybrids of karate and jujutsu and dress it in black

so anyone who claims to know ninjutsu is, at best, an ignorant sucker being taken advantage of by a con artist school and, at worst, completely full of shit and just making things up.

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Oh man

God, he was a tool

yes, there are certainly schools that claim they teach ninjutsu (or the even more pretentious and full of shit "ninpo")

but those are shitty mcdojos that teach bullshit hybrids of karate and jujutsu and dress it in black

so anyone who claims to know ninjutsu is, at best, an ignorant sucker being taken advantage of by a con artist school and, at worst, completely full of shit and just making things up.

That was my assessment as well!

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Melding wrote: »

what the fuck is wrong with that guy

you don't fucking stab people to make a point

that's retarded

if you were behaving like a couple of stupid apes i could totally see him cuffing you upside the head

but he stabbed you with a pen?

dude sounds like a nutcase

Yeah, That's dave. You know that guy you expect to die from a house fire he accidentally started trying to make home made naplam? That was dave. I'm shocked every time i see him still alive.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Oh man

God, he was a tool

Pony what about this dude.

http://realultimatepower.net/

He seems like a ninja.

Blake T on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2009
    dave's a cool guy, i know him. stop being off-topic in the new comic thread.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Orik are you drunk

y/y

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

something i have learned as a universal truth in martial arts is there will always be shitbags who take martial arts and somehow manage to completely overlook the very basic lessons and instructions imparted on to them by their instructors

pretty sure nearly everyone knows at least one guy who has taken some kind of martial art and is a totally over-aggressive confrontational asshole who just loves to show off his bad-ass skills and assert dominance over everyone around them

and you think, what kind of fucking Cobra-Kai esque bullshit school did this guy go to where they teach people to act like that?

the reality is very few martial arts schools, even the shitty McDojos, encourage people to act like alpha male shitheels. in fact, it goes directly against what 99% of them try to teach, even the ones that are teaching horseshit.

but these guys exist anyway because the individual person is an asshole and taking martial arts didn't change that and they just ignored all that "discipline" and "respect" and "not picking fights" stuff while they waited to learn how to punch people.

Yeah, I can understand that. But like "I'm not afraid of knives because they're easy to take away" is just mind-blowing because it's so obviously wrong. Hm. Maybe it's not obvious to untrained people that knives are still dangerous to black belts or whatever.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    the new UFC game is actually a lot of fun

the hit detection is pretty good and there are many moments that are pretty true to the UFC in that "oh well you fucked up and didn't defend properly and now he kneed you in the head and you are unconscious, good job"

i was playing it with a buddy of mine, i was cro cop and i forget who he was

and we started the fight and i went forward towards him with the intention of clinching him and he did a flying forward knee and it hit me in the face and i went down and the fight was over

considering i've personally been in a real match where this happened to my opponent that felt pretty hilarious

Pony on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah I liked kickin' dudes in the head a bunch and then I switched to boxing and I missed it terribly

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
This discussion has been closed.