Pre-Fight Debate: Bracket 14

1235»

• Options
    robosagogorobosagogo Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Slagmire wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    People are saying that gorillas can't swim, but Grodd can just propel himself using his telekentic powers, people. DUH.
    He's never done that before. Chances are it'd be awkward.
    He can pull an Aquaman and send in Dolphins and Sharks to be his mode of transport through the depths through mental telepathy.
    He can't talk to sea creatures.

robosagogo on
  • Options
    SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    robosagogo wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    People are saying that gorillas can't swim, but Grodd can just propel himself using his telekentic powers, people. DUH.
    He can pull an Aquaman and send in Dolphins and Sharks to be his mode of transport through the depths through mental telepathy.

Dolphins are the second most intelligent being on Earth - granted, he can't talk to them... but I don't think he'll have any problems controlling them either.

Slagmire on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Slagmire wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:

Dolphins are the second most intelligent being on Earth - granted, he can't talk to them... but I don't think he'll have any problems controlling them either.

It doesn't matter how intelligent they are. Can Jean Grey control dolphins? If not, then neither can Grodd.

robosagogo on
  • Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Jean Grey can control birds, I dont see why she couldn't control dolphins.

Hensler on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dolphins are selfish, hedonistic creatures who don't play by your rules just because you've got thumbs and a huge lobe.

And I should've used Jonn instead of Jean because Jean is much too strong and, besides that, not from the same universe anyway.

robosagogo on
  • Options
    DakDak Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    If Grodd mind-controls Atlanteans, wouldn't that bring, y'know, some Atlantis guys coming into the fight against Grodd?

So if Grodd sees some dudes and uses them to go after Bullseye, then the Atlantean army comes in and fucks Grodds shit up, and Bullseye can just hide somewhere.

Dak on
    GAWink.jpg
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Yeah if Grodd was fucking with Atlanteans, Namor would just fucking kill him.

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    MajidahMajidah Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    bullseye catches alot of crap. People say "throwing? what a stupid non-power. OOOH I threw a vase and drew a target on my head I'm BULLSEYE."

This is not so. Bullseye's full title is "Bullseye, Master of Murder." While he has no "super powers" per se, you could make a strong case that his power is killing people. He is possibly the single most dangerous Marvel villian in a straight up, no preperation-- here's two guys in a room--style fight. The very fight were proposing here. Underwater is strictly to his advantage. Harpoon gun is handy, but superfluous.

Groods only advantage is that he is a DC villian. As we all know Marvel character = guy with a power. DC character = guy with all the powers. Since I think we should give marvel characters a fair shake (and I think doom agrees with his "no mind controlling your enemy or going back in time and killing his mother etc." rules), I'ma have to give this one to bullseye. He's just too frighting a dude.

Side note. Taskmaster will eat Grundy. eat him real good.

Majidah on
  • Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    His name is Solomon Grundy, and he is sick and tired of dying.

Hensler on