As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini-phalla] Vampire Dominance... Jyhad (Game Over) (Mr D Win)

• Options
    KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Night 2 Narration
    The Beast Falls

James had been stalking his prey for hours. He had discovered that his real target had been killed, while he was being distracted the night before, and the thought had sent him into a cold rage from which, he knew, he would not emerge without vengeance. This time, nothing… nothing… would keep him from finishing them off.

He was prepared, this time, for the other vampire’s exceptional strength and speed. It would not surprise him. No, it would work for him, this time… it would make him overconfident, and give James an opening.

He’d been watching the building since sunset, and no one had entered or left in hours. So he was a little surprised when someone entirely different from his intended prey stepped out of the building.

It was a man in what was probably the most expensive suit he’d ever seen. The man had the look of the Volturi about him, but… that couldn’t be right. What would they be doing here? It couldn’t be. His confusion and nervousness betrayed him, however, and the other vampire turned to him, raising an eyebrow. He approached James’ hiding place, seemingly entirely unworried, and James found his nervousness fading. Something about the man seemed to calm him, and at the same time, to make him want very much to hear him out. The other vampire held out a hand for James to shake.

“Well hello there… My name is Anstice Greyson, and I’m sorry, but I can’t let you interfere in my plans.”

Darla’s hands on his shoulders, her whisper in his ear. His body, dead for over two centuries, still stirred to her touch, even as he was repulsed by her, and himself. Her words drew him in.

“Quiet now, Angelus. I’ve missed you…”

He tried to make his voice sound harsh, but couldn’t seem to manage it.

“Angel… I’m not Angelus, not anymore.”

She laughed, a low, throaty thing that brought back memories of centuries before.

“You’ll always be my Angelus, my beautiful little angel. You’ve been missed. I heard what you did… you protected the Master. You know you want the pain to stop. I can make the pain stop again, Angelus… I can take it all away.”

He tried to pull away, but she held him in place, leaning in, her teeth brushing his ear as she went on.

“And you miss me.”

He managed, somehow, to find it in himself to protest.

“I can’t.”

They were good words. But they weren’t true, and Darla knew she had him. She leaned in one more time, her hands sliding around his chest, and whispered into his ear.

It was all over but the screaming.

And that, once she had her Angelus back, would never stop.

The Master saw the girl staring at him, and found that somehow intriguing. Turning children was, usually, such a waste. But this girl… something about her fascinated him. She’d been staring at him for over an hour, and he wasn’t sure why. He hadn’t spoken to her, or even given her any indication he’d seen her… he was curious. Besides, he had more important things to discuss at the moment.

Angelus stood before him, and he felt the pride that only a father could feel for a son.

“Our Angelus has returned to us. You’ve pleased me greatly, Darla…”

She positively beamed with pleasure. The Master motioned Angelus to step forward, to join him, and Darla let him go, staying where she was. That proved to be a mistake only moments later.

A roar of an engine sounded just outside, and the inward crash of the doors was the only warning before a massive explosion came from behind her, throwing Darla forward as hot metal shredded across her back. She shrieked in pain, but nothing so simple was enough to kill her. She rolled to her feet and spun, even as Angelus and the Master turned to face the new threat.

”YEEEEE HAAAAW, BITCHES!”

A motorcycle filled the doorway, and the rider was hefting another grenade off his belt, grinning like a madman, screaming at the top of his lungs.

”JACOB FUCKING WILHELM, MOTHERFUCKERS! I’M BACK AND BADDER’N EVER!”

Darla was the first to reach him, and as it turned out, this was her second mistake. She leapt for him, snarling in rage, but he was impossibly fast. Before she even knew what was happening, her jaw shattered as he literally stuffed the grenade down her throat, pulling the pin, and yanking her forward. He smashed her head into the cycle, which forced the grenade even farther down, and dazed her for the second it took for him to shove off and break into a run, screaming in triumph all the way.

Angelus almost leapt for her, then realized what was coming and spun to tackle the master down, instead. An instant later, there was a terrified squeal, and a pop as the grenade took Darla’s head off… and then a secondary explosion as the motorcycle’s gas tank went off.

Hot metal sprayed the entire building, and fires started all over. As Angelus got up to look around, all he could hear was the loud scream of the biker fleeing the scene.

”HELL FUCKIN’ YEAH, BITCHES! SUCKS T’BE YOOOOOOOU!”

Emmet Cullen was facing off with the only other vampire he’d ever seen who reminded him of a werewolf. He was huge, and shaggy, but he reminded Emmet in a lot of ways of himself. They were both standing over an old man, who was warily eyeing them both while he explained himself. Emmet wasn’t really sure he believed the old man… Dracula? That was just an old story, or at least, that’s what Carlisle had told him when he’d asked.

Really. Everybody asked, in the end.

Emmet was on edge, barely keeping himself under control. Bella and Edward… gone! And now, this old guy sneaking around the house, and him being followed by somebody else! None of this felt right.

“…a wooden stake through his heart, and cut off his head, and stuff his mouth with holy wafers. It’s the only way.”

Emmet came back to himself just as the old man finished his spiel. The other shaggy vampire looked at him, then at the old man, and shook his head.

“Completely untrue. Dracula is a Tzimisce. You wouldn’t even know where to put the stake.”

Emmet wasn’t really sure what the hell a Zommy Shay was, but he wasn’t really convinced either. Wooden stakes? A normal human couldn’t put a stake through a vampire. Their skin was like rock! He frowned.

“There might be something to this, though. Come on, both of you. Let’s go somewhere safe and talk this out.”

None of the three saw Varros Dominus watching them, smiling… not that anyone would’ve been able to tell anyway. Varros didn’t have lips. Or much of a face.

How very fascinating.

Marius watched Slutblaugher warily, not entirely trusting the other vampire.

“What do you mean… salvation?”

The Tremere smiled, spreading his hands to indicate the laboratory Marius had found himself within.

“I mean, my dear new friend, that with but a small donation, a bit of blood from you and the others, I can ensure that we all meet the state of Golconda.”

Marius frowned, looking confused.

“Golconda? I’ve… never heard the term.”

Slutblaugher looked surprised at that, but covered it well.

“Salvation, as I said, dear Marius. A way out of the curse. All the advantages of vampirism, but no thirst, no weaknesses. An honor bestowed to the worthy. I can get us there, Marius. You and I. And anyone else who comes with us. Give me your blood, and it will all be done.”

Marius looked conflicted. He didn’t necessarily trust this Slutblaugher… the name alone made him nervous. But at the same time… could he risk not? Marius thought for a long, long time, before finally nodding.

“I’ll do it.”

Slutblaugher could barely contain his excitement. The first of many! He took up his ritual knife, and smiled.

“Let’s get started.”

At that moment, the door exploded inwards, kicked off its hinges by… the world’s scariest nerd-boy.

Marius paused in surprise, and the Tremere screamed in rage.

“NO! My experiments! You can’t be here! YOU CAN’T!”

He began to make a motion, and flames leapt from his hand. The newcomer barely even noticed them as they flew by him, missing by inches. Marius backed away, the fury in the newcomer’s eyes making him want nothing to do with the boy. The boy spoke.

“This is for Willow, you son of a bitch. You’re never going to forget the name Xander Harris.”

The Tremere tried to protest, tried to ask who the hell Willow was, as Marius dove out a window and away.

Xander didn’t give him the chance.

Verne tried to stir the mob, tried to convince them to follow him, to love him. He spoke passionately, and the supernatural charisma, for a time, seemed to sway them. He pointed at the caped one, urging them to fall on him, to take him instead, to love Verne and protect him.

The caped one merely spoke three words, and turned to leave.

“I think not.”

The crowd turned back to Verne, who tried again to sway them, to whip them into a frenzy, but something about the caped one, and the way he so easily dismissed the Toreador, seemed to break his hold on them.

Realizing they’d been duped, the mob he’d so intently tried to focus on the enemy turned on him, instead.

Moments later, he was but ash in the wind, his quest for love coming to a short, ugly end.

Alice was muttering to herself, when suddenly it hit her. All at once, the vision slammed her in the back of her brain like a fist, and she nearly choked as she saw it. It was three people, in a small shack in the woods, and one of them was Emmet.

The other two, he didn’t recognize, but the three of them were talking. It wasn’t Emmet she was watching, though… it was the old-looking one. The old one had an axe, and a wooden stake… why would he have those?

An instant later, the door opened, smoothly, and all three of them turned to face it, and the old man shouted.

“It’s him! The monster! The beast!”

The new arrival… reminded Alice of what the Volturi might look like, if they still wore capes and old-fashioned clothes. Something about the new arrival just… drew her. He carried himself with such quiet power that she found herself terrified, somehow, inexplicably, that he could see her through her visions.

Emmet and the shaggy vampire with him barely wasted a second before they fell on the newcomer, as the old man shouted.

“Hold him! Take him down! I can kill him!”

It was taking everything they had to stop the monster, but somehow they managed it. Shock crossed the newcomer’s face, and he seemed for an instant truly scared.

“No! No, this cannot be! THIS CANNOT BE!” His accent was terrible, reminiscent of Bela Lugosi. The image was only helped along when the old man came forward, using the side of the axe as a hammer, and pounded the wooden stake into the monster’s heart.

Several moments of bloody work later, and the old man had cut off the newcomer’s head, the newcomer Alice was already calling “Dracula” to herself, and now he was stuffing something in his mouth and praying. Emmet and the shaggy one were out, looking for more.

Alice couldn’t help it… she had to see this happen. She knew it would… and so she broke into a run.

“Nice work, innit love?”

Spike was, of course, referring to the way he’d strung Lestat up by his guitar string, impaling him with the guitar itself. His band members lay in heaps all around him, and Lestat struggled uselessly as Spike went on.

“I miss her already. Never going to see her again. I loved her, do you see that? Don’t you understand that?”

Lestat tried to answer, but his lungs were currently holding his instrument. Spike kept talking.

“I hate you, you bloody ponce, prancing this way and that, getting everything you want. Getting whatever you want, while my Dru’s dead. I won’t put up with it. And I won’t put up with you.”

He stood up, approaching Lestat, and leaned in, venom in his tone.

“Oh, and one last thing. Your little girl? I’m going to look for her, next.”

Lestat struggled, fought, but it didn’t matter.

Spike wasn’t used to it being that much work to kill a vampire. But he wasn’t complaining. He got all of his aggressions out all at once.

When it was over, even if he weren’t a pile of ashes on the floor, nobody would’ve been able to recognize Lestat ever again.

Van Helsing stood over his enemy, victorious. It had taken years of his life, and preparation the likes of which others couldn’t comprehend, but it was done! DONE! The beast was dead! Dracula was dead!

Relief was flooding him when the door opened again. The girl who stepped into the shack was looking at him oddly, and without really knowing why, he threw himself at her, almost trying to stake her, too. At the last second, he stopped, realizing suddenly that she might not even be a vampire… but what if she was?

Alice sighed, saw what he was about to do, and an instant later, hit him. Colors swirled, and everything went black.

Alice and Emmet returned to the Cullen house an hour later, just as Alice was explaining what she’d seen and how she’d come to see it herself. She was just telling him how she’d knocked the old man out when she noticed the door to the house was open.

Emmet went first, and found the place trashed. It was as if a tornado had come through. Or like they’d let Bella wander around for a few hours and trip over things. What they didn’t find worried them, however. What they didn’t find… was Rosalie.

Alice found the videotape, lying in the room Rosalie and Jasper had shared. When they put it into the VCR, the long moments of worry before it started made them cling to one another, Alice barely able to make herself watch.

Thirty seconds in, even that much she couldn’t do anymore. The tape was short, and brutal… and explained the scorched kitchen perfectly.

They were alone. Rosalie was dead.

The last few seconds of the tape were a face they knew all too well. He was looking into the camera with an odd, vacant stare.

“I’ll be back for you two later,” was all he said, and the tape cut off.

James woke up in the woods outside the Cullen house, and shook himself, blinking several times.

What… the hell?

He remembered, vaguely, the man in the suit. He remembered shaking the man’s hand. And then… nothing.

He found himself staring at the Cullen house, and realizing that something had happened, only moments before Alice and Emmet burst from it in search of him.

He turned and ran.

Christine had affected a British accent, for no apparent reason, and in a singsong voice was speaking to the little girl.

“Do you see it? Do you see it? It looks this way, then that. It seeks a heart. It impales the hands of the stars, and the slick blood makes it slip. Can you hear the puppy screaming, little girl?”

Claudia spun on the woman, her jaw dropping.

“What?!”

Christine smiled, and went on.

“Come now, little one. Dance with us, will you? We haven’t danced in so long. We see the knife, the spear, the railroad tie, and it makes us sad. The trains don’t go anywhere anymore. Not anywhere at all. It’s enough to make the sound turn red.”

Claudia began to back away from the woman, slowly, forgetting suddenly the burning building only a few hundred feet away. Christine started to sing.

“Twinkle twinkle, little star…
    How I wonder, who you are…
    Up above, the world so high…
    Stabbing God, in the Eye…”

Claudia fled.

RESULTS

Dunadan – Rosalie Cullen – Burned by James.
    Trust – Lestat – Killed by Spike.
    Element Brian – Darla – Blown up by Jacob Wilhelm, Brujah, and Staked by Van Helsing.
    Obbi – Tremere – Killed by Xander.
    Psolms – Dracula – Staked by Van Helsing.
    Jaenther – Verne Domingo, Toreador – Mobbed to Death.

Burnage —Van Helsing – Removed as Winner.
    Game continues.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    the hell guys, the hell

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    I missed this!

oOOo

Obbi on
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Well that's a laugh. Good one Burnage.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    One dead vampire...
    Two dead vampires...
    Three dead vampires...
    Four dead vampires...
    Five dead vampires...
    Six dead vampires
    Six vampires died tonight AH AH AH!

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Good job, Burnage.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    oooOOoooo

i did the best i could after that massive bandwagon
    nice work burn.

ooOooOOOooo

psolms on
  • Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OOoOoOooOOOo

Brian's just been teamed up on, in two different Phallas, on the same night.

Is that a record for most people killing one person in a single night?

OOoOoooOOOOOOOoOoO

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Poor EB, dead in both phallas in one night....

and multiple killed in both too.

nobody likes you....

WAIT, I'M DEAD TOO!

ooooOOOoooOOOOOooo

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    least i got my angelus...oooOOo

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    edited August 2009

You're darla. You ain't got shit. On the fanfiction shipping wagons, let alone real plotline, Lindsay gets more Boreanaz wang than you.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Arivia wrote: »

You're darla. You ain't got shit. On the fanfiction shipping wagons, let alone real plotline, Lindsay gets more Boreanaz wang than you.

There is, in no universe, enough laughing smilies for this.

Ever.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Wow

Sorry for doubting you Burnage

You did good

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OP is Updated.

By my count there's 16 players left.

All PMs are out.

If you think you should have gotten a PM, but didn't, let me and Krata know.

Also, there are no inactive warnings!

YAY!

Go You guys!

Do not disappoint me.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I have to say, the count from Sesame Street was unexpected.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    But Enjoyed!

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

wait, what

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009

wait, what

tehsloth basically roleclaimed in a reserved colour and didn't get blown away for it. you do the math.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009

wait, what

tehsloth basically roleclaimed in a reserved colour and didn't get blown away for it. you do the math.

Oh shit how did I miss that

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I have to say, the count from Sesame Street was pretty damn awesome.

Fixed that for ya.

Exarch on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Well well, Burnage was telling the truth. That, I was doubtful about.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

You're the worst. Really, wth.

oooooooooooooooooooo

Jaenther on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I dunno exactly what would be best, but I do know sitting around like this isn't gonna do any of us any good.

!iamtheaznman to get the ball rolling.

Exarch on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Man, vampires do tend to sleep during the day, huh. Placeholder on dunedainjedi - I've got a theory*

* It could be bunnies :whistle:

bunnicula.jpg

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    OOoOoOo

This phalla makes me want to watch Twilight....damnit

OOooOO

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    iamtheaznman as a placeholder since i need to get back to moving V_V

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !dunedainjedi I think

M.D. on
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !dunedainjedi for now.

Hippie on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Goddamn I hated bunnicula. !dunedainjedi

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Why are we voting for Dune and I? Why not go after !Exarch for starting bandwagons.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hey, someone's gotta start 'em.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So, hey, if TehSloth really is the Count, then I might as well vote for him. I'd rather vote him out than someone who might be on my faction.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Why are we voting for Dune and I? Why not go after !Exarch for starting bandwagons.

Don't be daft. I come along, see this thread languishing and decide it needs some spicing up. What happens? Bam, people start talking. Sure it's mostly the baaing of bloody sheep but still. Beats the alternative I say.

Exarch on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    !coutts? coutts. I like your name. It's easy to remember for random votage, too.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Aznman

Do you know any asian vampires? Neither do I.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    !Aznman

You done got told.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I guess !Dunedainjedi since he isn't me.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Aznman

Kuei-Jin?

EDIT: Damn, beated by wildcat, maybe I should actually look at links from now on.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Exarch smells funny...let's stick him and see what comes out.

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Tsk tsk tsk. Such quiet little children today.

The more interesting you are, the more interesting the narrations will be.

2ish hours left, darlings.

Make sure I get your orders on time.

lonelyahava on