As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini-phalla] Vampire Dominance... Jyhad (Game Over) (Mr D Win)

• Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Dunedainjedi, I vant to suck your blud

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I dunno, I'm a little more partial towards the !Aznman side of things.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Exarch. After all he needs to concentrate on his main.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If these board troubles keep happening......

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If these board troubles keep happening......

srsly!

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    40ish or so minutes left.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shalmelo for now.

I would encourage everyone to do the same. Because frankly, you all are costing yourselves an easy win.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Wanna elaborate on that?

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Because the votes is going to turn around in ten minutes? You're all smart, you'll figure it out tomorrow.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Exarch.

Okay now you're being confusing jedi.

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Exarch Solely out of self preservation.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Yeah a bit late for the vote switcharoo there mate.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I have five minutes...

and believe in miracles.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    exarch

what the hell

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Exarch, I'm willing to hear DJs proposition.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Vote Closed.

Narration will be a bit later tonight than it has been.

Please hold.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    See, I'd totally support your plan if it didn't involve me dying.

Exarch on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    He's typing he's typing!

I'm starting to worry if the keyboard is going to catch fire or not....

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Night 3 Narration
    Fates Undeserved

Alice had seen what was going to happen, and while it frankly utterly terrified her, she knew there were only a couple of ways it could end, all of them bad. But in the end, she knew there was only one way to keep Emmet from getting killed along with her, and that was her choice. She wasn’t going to let her beloved (and the last of the Cullen family) die.

Death wasn’t something Alice was looking forward to. But after losing Edward, Bella, Jasper, and Rosalie, she really wasn’t sure there was any point anymore… other than Emmet. And while she could’ve chosen to save herself and let him die in her place, she didn’t entertain the idea for even a second.

She told him her visions… part of them, anyway. Specifically, the part about the dark man coming for her. She told him where to find the dark man, and how long he had to hold him off. She saw that the dark man wouldn’t be able to kill Emmet, so he was safe, there.

The other one, though… the other one would’ve killed Emmet. When she heard the motorcycle in the distance, she knew what was coming. She walked out of the house, and stood on the front lawn, and waited. She might’ve seen the result, but she’d be damned if she was going down without a fight… and if they fought inside, the house would be torched.

The roar of the cycle grew louder and louder, and the sound of automatic gunfire being shot into the air was becoming something of an irritant. When the biker showed up on the scene, he was screaming, just as she knew he would.

“IT’S JACOB MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM, BITCHES!”

She saw him coming, then, and stood in his path, at the very last second ducking out of his way, kicking the motorcycle out from under him. He went for a spill, but supernatural reflexes kept him rolling to his feet, rounding on her and grinning.

“A FIGHTER! Fuckin’ awesome! Everybody else’s been such goddamn pussies! Figures it takes a sweet piece of ass to man upta me!”

He jerked the AK-47 out of the saddle holster, and sprayed the entire area, which Alice managed to avoid by spinning between three of the bullets and diving for the Brujah just as the gun went dry. Jacob slammed her across the face with the assault rifle, giving a rebel yell.

“FUCK YEAH! You know what your fuckin’ problem is, lady? Yer givin’ us ALL a bad name!”

Alice rolled away, clutching a shattered, but healing, jaw, glaring at him, as he yanked a machete off the motorcycle and spun it in his hands.

“Y’got spunk. But if there’s anythin’ I fuckin’ hate, it’s goddamn sparkles. Time t’tango, bitch.”

James was staring at Louis with a dawning comprehension… and fear. Louis was speaking, explaining to James the ramifications of his actions to date, explaining in great, horrifying detail, exactly what they meant… and who they meant it to.

James had never really worried about morality, before, but somehow, this Louis… he made James… feel for his victims. He couldn’t explain it. It was as if he were capable of projecting guilt and despair onto others like a blanket.

Only an hour before, he’d wanted nothing more than revenge on the bastard that had played with his mind. A revenge he had every intention of getting. But this Louis had met him while they were both hunting, and they had spoken… and James couldn’t go through with it.

A few minutes later, head bowed, James stepped from Louis’ home, thoughts spinning in his head, begging for his attention. Perhaps that was why he didn’t notice the tall Brit with bright blonde hair and a long black trenchcoat wandering around in the middle of the night until the stake drove itself into his heart.

“Well whaddya know, that usually kills a bloke pretty dead. I guess it weren’t a one time thing after all.”

James, clutching at his chest in pain, trying to choke out words, to come to grips with the sudden protrusion of wood extending from his chest, started to turn, and was unceremoniously gripped by the hair, and his head smashed into the wall next to him, then into a rock-hard knee, while the Brit chuckled.

“None o’ that, now, y’bloody ponce. I saw where you came out of, and nothin’ right comes outta there. I got orders, and I intend t’follow ‘em.”

Spike leaned in, and growled in James’ ear.

“You’re the bastard what killed my Dru. I think it’s time we had a bit of fun, you and I.”

The madwoman was giggling softly to herself as she watched the brutality from above, completely unaware that she wasn’t alone. Or perhaps she wasn’t unaware after all, and she just didn’t care.

“Singing and dancing, guitars and acrobats. Yes yes.” She’d adopted the British accent again, her voice nothing at all like her own, and yet, somehow seeming to fit perfectly.

“Trains and tents and college parties and the hearts of ugly little children. Know what they have in common?” She giggled again, and despite seeming unaware that she wasn’t alone, pointed at the scene below.

“Him.”

Claudia and Varros watched the woman, and both of them felt alternately disturbed and fascinated by the woman, but neither of them came anywhere near her.

“Burn the blood and melt the flesh, do dah, do dah.
    Singe the hair and pop the eyes, oh, do dah day.
    Break ‘em into pieces, oh yes we will,
    Kill and eat and hunt and feed,
    Oh yes yes we will…”

And then, she vanished, and neither of her observers could find her.

Neither of them particularly minded. Until later, when the thought struck them.

Maybe they weren’t the only ones who could sneak around…

When Spike returned to the factory, he couldn’t help but admit to himself more than a little satisfaction at seeing Angelus bloodied and bruised. Someone had done a real number on him, and that made whoever it was all right in Spike’s book.

The real surprise, though, came when six feet of steel rebar punched through his skull a few seconds after entering. The voice in his ear was one he knew he should’ve seen coming; who the hell else would attack with construction materials?

“You should’ve helped her. You should’ve saved her. You should’ve been there for her.”

Xander’s growling made it clear he was on the brink of insanity. Angelus’ smirk made it clear Spike was on his own.

And a few moments later, Spike was no more.

When Emmet returned to the Cullen house after putting that “Angelus” in his place, he could tell something was wrong from miles away. First of all, Alice didn’t come to meet him, and she’d said she would when the fight was over. Second of all, there were no animals anywhere nearby.

Third of all, the house was on fire. That was really sort of what cinched it.

He knew, somehow, that this wasn’t going to end well. He expected to find James. What he found instead, was worse.

All of Alice’s clothes were spread out on the lawn, including the ones she’d been wearing that day, and they spelled out words, which were starkly lit by the orange glow of the burning house. Emmet knew then that Alice was dead, and that he was entirely, utterly alone. The three words spread out on the grass before him taunted him, but didn’t give him anything to go on. He wouldn’t even be able to get revenge.

“JMFW WUZ HERE”

I watched it happen, and I still don’t know if I believe it. Marius, a man who could’ve been nothing more than a Toreador ancient despite refusing the title, was torn apart by the mob before my eyes. I tried to stop them, tried to interpose myself in the path of their onslaught, tried to rescue him from the violence, but it was no use. He didn’t care to be rescued.

He could have fought them off, I’m sure of it. He could have stopped them, escaped, survived. I know why he didn’t, I’d spoken to him only moments before. I don’t know precisely why I found myself wanting to protect him, or why I still care, but I cannot forget his last words to me.

“My son is no more. Unlife holds no further joy for me. Let them take me, my new friend. Let them have me, and let my pain end. Maybe their rage will abate.”

They took him and strung him up while I watched. They tortured him. And in the end, they set him on fire and let him burn to death.

I must go find Varros. I must go make sure he is still all right.

The crowd did not get their fill of blood this night, and I have no desire to see my friends threatened further.

I fear mercy is no longer a possibility.

--Beckett

RESULTS

Exarch – Spike – Killed by Xander.
    Airivia – Alice Cullen – Killed by JACOB MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM, Brujah.
    Orange Soda – James – Killed by Spike.
    Iamtheaznman – Marius – Killed by the mob.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ooooOoOoo

Bloody hell,

custom_1227552327002_Spike204.jpg
    OoooOoooo

Exarch on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    OP is updated.

PMs are out.

If you were supposed to get a PM but didn't, let me know.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    My Brothers and Sisters of the Night. Good Evening.

I'd like to start by introducing myself. I am the Master. I seek to bring about a new world order. One in which Vampires live together side by side, ignoring our factions. I seek a world where we ignore our petty difference and work together to turn those who are worthy, and feast upon those who aren't. You can help me achieve this.

I offer you all a place in this new world, by my side. All I ask in return is your loyalty, your devotion, and that you join me in feasting on the blood of the innocent. I have no quarrel with any of you, we can all win together. Spike, I'm sorry for our quarrels, if you only would have waited, you could have ruled beside me. Angelus, I'm glad you've returned to my side. Forget the past, forget your soul, let us rule together.

You're probably all asking how this is possible? It's very simple, all I need is assurance of your loyalty. To do this, just say that you serve the Master, or something to that effect, in silver. This should add a new personal win condition allowing you to win with me. Essentially, we are starting our own faction. So only one question remains.

Will you serve your Master?

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Aye Aye Cap'n

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I have this feeling that you'll be the master and we will have horrible lives.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I know what you mean. I don't buy it - that is, I buy that if he gets silvery votes out of a majority that he'll fulfill HIS win condition. I just don't think it's going to be as happy for everyone else as he portrays it. Sorry your majesty, no sale...

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    ooooOOOooooOOOOoooo

hey OS, I knew it was you

ooooOOooooOOOoooooo

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    oOoO
    exarch you baddie
    OoOo

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    shalmelo wrote: »

I know what you mean. I don't buy it - that is, I buy that if he gets silvery votes out of a majority that he'll fulfill HIS win condition. I just don't think it's going to be as happy for everyone else as he portrays it. Sorry your majesty, no sale...

This isn't the case. The silver vote will add a new win condition for everyone else. Allowing everyone left in the game to win.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Did you have to wait for a certain amount of people left before this could be implemented?

M.D. on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Better to serve in hell than reign in heaven.

Hail to the Master.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Did you have to wait for a certain amount of people left before this could be implemented?

Well there are four reserved colors in the OP. Think about it. The game is called Vampire Dominance. There's no way in hell I was the only person angling to be king.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    true, and we only know of pink and silver now

Anyhow, before I commit I just want to make sure this isnt some kind of kill us all trick.

M.D. on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mr D, I'll come right out and say that I had the same personal win condition. I don't have a squirrel in a blender's chance of making it though, so I'm pledging to the Master.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    true, and we only know of pink and silver now

Anyhow, before I commit I just want to make sure this isnt some kind of kill us all trick.

I understand. As for the remaining two colors, they were....dealt with.... before they were able to go and blab about the voluntary conversions.
    :twisted:

EDIT: Yeah, Wildcat I let live.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    So if we all pledge it's over and everyone is happy?

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    So if we all pledge it's over and everyone is happy?

Unless there are lies in my role PM, yes.

Actually, if the majority of you pledge it's over.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Gonna vote for TheLaw

M.D. on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You know what? I'm going for it. At this point I have nothing else to play for.

Direct me, Master!

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Pledging I suppose

M.D. on