Options

[4E]Welcome to Sharn (OOC):THERE'S A RAT IN MY FACE !

12346»

• Options
    Bok ChoiBok Choi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'll note it in the next combat update I do.

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <ProfMoriarty> oh yeah. one time I PMed a picture of my penis to a forumer, and then I got a PM from Thanatos saying "nice girth"
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Now, can Qodax take two rats in one turn?!
    The suspense is killing me!

(also I promise the other combats I have lined up are less boring, this was partially a test and partially killing lots of easy stuff can be fun if it goes fast, I hope!)

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <ProfMoriarty> oh yeah. one time I PMed a picture of my penis to a forumer, and then I got a PM from Thanatos saying "nice girth"
  • Options
    HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    We're not much for mass destruction, heh ?
    BTW, SR11 should still be marked and challenged by Khandareth. If that was what the yellow circling meant.

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    SimpsonsParadoxSimpsonsParadox Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I can pull off some AoE stuff, but it's all tied into things being near me/being a daily.

SimpsonsParadox on
  • Options
    lodwilklodwilk Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Well invisible castle is down so I cannot roll my attack until it comes back up. Unless there is another solution out there.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Infidel's character sheet site has a die roller now.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    You can roll anywhere. I dont care where you do it, even real dice would be fine.

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well it's a good thing Qodax is already on Infidels site, and I'll make note of the dice rolling options for future use. Anyways My post is up, one left to go guys.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If someone will let me healing word you, I get back all but two of my HP. :P

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Update coming up on monday!
    I have both the current room and some exploration covered in the update, so let me know what you guys are doing.

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Alright, Jack has been fixed. He now wields spears and has perception trained. My bad on the screw ups, all.

SimpsonsParadox on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    How large is the gap that the rats came through? Large enough for us to go through, or would I have to send my ooze familiar in to investigate?

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I think your ooze would fit though there, but not large enough for any of you to get in there unless you want to break the wall down or something like that.

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Sup WtSers. I am going to NYC friday-monday so I don't think there will be any updates. Feel free to give me some feed back. Do you want to keep going at this pace, should I stream line the exploration text, should I slow down to allow you guys to do more checks?

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    THERE'S A RAT IN MY FACE !

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    OH SNAP!

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Anyone else remember the Sesame Street skit about the 'You have a small octopus on your head!' 'No, I have a rather *large* Octopus on my head'? Yeah. Anyways, that jumped to my mind.

Also, what types of checks would it be to get it off? Arcane? Athletics? Acrobatics?

SimpsonsParadox on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    WHIP OUT THE SHADOW CHEESE AND GET IT OOFFFFFFFFF! *whine*

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thunk removes pests by hitting.

OptimusZed on

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Anyone else remember the Sesame Street skit about the 'You have a small octopus on your head!' 'No, I have a rather *large* Octopus on my head'? Yeah. Anyways, that jumped to my mind.

Also, what types of checks would it be to get it off? Arcane? Athletics? Acrobatics?

I don't know, it depends on what you are attempting to do to get it off!

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bok Choi wrote: »

I don't know, it depends on what you are attempting to do to get it off!
    Thunk will be making attack and damage rolls.

OptimusZed on