Options

[Phalla] Unknown Armies: GAME OVER! SERIAL KILLER ALLIES WITH VILLAGE IDIOT!

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for completely ignoring me.

Delmain on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Delmain wrote: »
    Thanks for completely ignoring me.

what?

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    That was to Vert.

Delmain on
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I guess I might as well throw my vote towards warban for now. I would really like to hear his side of the story, though. Part of me feels like he was set up or this was some sort of misunderstanding. The better part of me, however, feels like the reality is that warban got his hand caught in the proverbial cookie jar and there isn't a lot he can do about it.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Erich Zahn, why did you kill Ahava?

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    !Erich Zahn, why did you kill Ahava?

:!:

:?:

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Daius do you have proof for that or are you just talking

M.D. on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Guys, JDark or Infidel are a much better choice than Obbi. You know, where we actually have a reason to vote for them.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Every time we start a new game, I think that we are the worst village I have ever seen. Every time we start a new game.

Kay2 on
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    That was zinfandel you jerk.

Exarch, tell us what kind of mojo you know-know.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    THE IRON ONES ARE NOT VULNERABLE LIKE WE ARE. THEY KNOW THE SECRETS TO TURNING OUR VESSELS OF MEAT AGAINST THEMSELVES.

!Warban

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Also, while I can respect wanting to assert dominance T_R, we shouldn't jsut toss the vote around on someone for them being a horrible fish. We need to make sure we are using our vote as best as possible.

I agree, that's why I made my funny throw away vote right after vote close. I''ll make a real vote later.

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    !Infidel is the one you should be voting for you idiots.

If there is an Avatar of the Child, please contact me, I have a message to deliver and it needs to be delivered before the Bad Man gets to you.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    If the child has any relation to the mother I would suggest not contacting some total stranger for a "message."

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Erich Zahn wrote: »

If there is an Avatar of the Child, please contact me, I have a message to deliver and it needs to be delivered before the Bad Man gets to you.

I would advise against doing this - EZ has done nothing to prove that he's 'okay'. Hell, we don't even have a network mouthpiece that's been confirmed by anyone. The worst village.

Kay2 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm beginning to suspect that the Mother role was a seer.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Alright, my message to the Child is this:
    That. that guy. In the White van. He doe- doesn't have any candy in there.

D:

And The Mother may or may not be connected to the Child. It depends. Avatar wars(Avatars struggling to redefine their Archetype) are pretty common. Just look at half of the Dark Stalkers.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    All I'm saying is that people have been way too trusting this game and the village has paid for it. (See the story of Ahava, Jdark, and Infidel.)

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Daius do you have proof for that or are you just talking

EZ targetted Ahava with something last night. I'm just adding my pre-existing suspicion to this knowledge and making a supposition.

Unless of course you have a more innocent explanation Erich.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    Erich Zahn wrote: »

I would advise against doing this - EZ has done nothing to prove that he's 'okay'. Hell, we don't even have a network mouthpiece that's been confirmed by anyone. The worst village.

This isnt to state or go against your statement about distrusting EZ. As I agree there is no info about him to really trust him with things, especially if Daius is speaking the truth.

I do however want to say that you don't need a network mouthpiece or such to be a good village, the village does not need a network directing it to be succesful, you just have to use your head more and the collection of theories helps locate a bad guy.

Instead of depending on just a few cleared persons brainstorming.

M.D. on
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I am sorry Delmain! I wasn't ignoring you, I just haven't said anything to you!

How are you? Who are you? Will you be my friend too?

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Rethink time. Cause of death analysis.

Mob Justice
    Killed by TNI
    Killed by the Sleepers
    Skinned alive (Ugly reference)
    Brutally murdered (Ugly reference)
    Eaten by wolves (Found in the park. Maps, historic references tattooed on body)
    Eaten by a Bear (Found in the park)
    Victimized by City Life
    Attacked by Machines

I'm rethinking things. The first three are obvious - the vote, evil faction 1 kill, evil faction 2 kill.

The skinning and the 'brutal murder' have the common thread of 'The Ugly Duckling' and 'I am not ugly!'. As Gandalf was jailed on day 2, I figured that these couldn't be him. However, there was no kill with this theme on day 3, which makes me think that the kills happened before the jailings (last action?), and these are definitely Gandalf's insane-o kills. There is a possibility that they're Exarch's, though. Want to shed any light on that, Exarch?

The kills in the park have to be Zandracon's. The whole tattoos thing on Typhus was a bit of a red herring - that was his Cliomancy (times and places of historic importance duel this magic). The fact that both kills happened in the park, and that both involved wild animals seem to back up the source as The Savage. Not sure why there wasn't a kill on day 2, maybe he only had odd-day kills, or his day 2 kill was blocked, he forgot (or chose not to) send one in, or some such.

Victimised by City Life, as I said before, is the way Urbanomancer damage spells work out - the city itself rises up to kill them in a sorta Final Destination kinda way.

Attacked by Machines - these have to be WhiteZinfandel's kills. The narration even lists him being found amongst the remains of his machines.

Kay2 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Is there no clear vote for today?

Well because he is still alive, and because he is always evil....Sorry Orange Soda, but why are you still here? Game theory actually working in this Phalla?

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    vertroue wrote: »
    sniff sniff that hurt. Several people know what I look like and they can attest to me being female. OS for starters and Sigmund for seconds
    ^^

Delmain on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Zand was busy escaping jail night 2, that would explain why there wasn't a beast kill that night

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SigmundSigmund Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Um. This should be clear, Mr. D for death. Grudged.

Sigmund on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    !vertroue

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    You said it was a one time ability. If you truly are village aligned (which you aren't, because if you were, Ardor would have become "masoned,") you would have just been a regular ol' villager after trying your one time ability. There would be no reason for you to operate in the shadows; in fact, had you come out, you would have been the perfect candidate for a network mouthpiece.
    I had no idea who or what Ardor was - just that he wasn't vanilla. He could have been the village seer for all I knew. Bandwagoning a good special would not have elevated my standing with any sort of network.
    But for some reason you decided to deal information, which I will grant that maybe you didn't know it to be misinformation, to an innocent player which wasn't confirmed. For all you know, you could have been telling info to a mafia faction.
    There was a smaller percentage chance that telling Ahava would have been delivering information into the hands of the mafia. Had I announced it publicly, mafia knowledge would have been guaranteed.

If you had suspected that he was a good special then why leak info at all? Your actions directly led to Ardor's death, who turned out to be a villager. Clearly you only thought that Ardor was evil. And if your ability only masons like-minded people, then you must not be a villager. Again we arrive at the conclusion that if your power works the way you claim it does, then you would be vanilla after you used it and it failed. Again, there would have had no reason to leak that info to a select few.

----

Are you guys still seriously grudging people on day 4?

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Sigmund i'd vote for you because of how throwaway that vote is and we are on day 4. that is why I am voting vertroue

M.D. on
  • Options
    SigmundSigmund Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    What? Your grammar leaves your last post's meaning in question. I am pretty sure you are NOT Vertroue. That would just be weird...

Sigmund on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I think the word voting should be in there but sometimes I think the word and dont type it

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Mr. defecation, OS, is always evil, or he is the village idiot. However voting for me is a rather stupid action on your part. By doing so it clearly shows that you are not part of the good network of rainbows and ponies!

Clearly many people that everyone has voted on has killed most of this network. Few remain, Obbi, Delmain, and myself. I dont know if there are any others right now but this network can convert!

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    you're a network now?

with conversions to boot.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Mr. defecation, OS, is always evil, or he is the village idiot. However voting for me is a rather stupid action on your part. By doing so it clearly shows that you are not part of the good network of rainbows and ponies!

Clearly many people that everyone has voted on has killed most of this network. Few remain, Obbi, Delmain, and myself. I dont know if there are any others right now but this network can convert!

I have... no idea what she's talking about.

Delmain on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

This is stupid logic to be following Day 4, either have facts to prove he's evil or stop wasting the village vote.

Second, voting for you because of said logic is not stupid on my part. I don't recall you ever being proven as a support for the village(and being friends with people doesnt make you a network with conversions).

M.D. on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    it's good to know that this game isn't getting any less crazy

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    kay wrote:
    The skinning and the 'brutal murder' have the common thread of 'The Ugly Duckling' and 'I am not ugly!'. As Gandalf was jailed on day 2, I figured that these couldn't be him. However, there was no kill with this theme on day 3, which makes me think that the kills happened before the jailings (last action?), and these are definitely Gandalf's insane-o kills. There is a possibility that they're Exarch's, though. Want to shed any light on that, Exarch?

If Exarch has been killing all three nights the brutal murder/skinning alive kills could be his. Assuming he hit a player he actually needed to kill last night we got the public reveal of the kill instead of the typical description.

If Zand's kills were the ones in the park(savage so duh) I think there is a safe bet that gandalf was either mislead into believing he had a kill or is totally full of shit. Regardless let's keep his ass in jail.

If Jdark is telling the truth about the like minded ability, which is rather unlikely, he is obviously not a villager. If he is lying about it he also is not a villager. Would a seer please get on that.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    kay wrote:

If Exarch has been killing all three nights the brutal murder/skinning alive kills could be his. Assuming he hit a player he actually needed to kill last night we got the public reveal of the kill instead of the typical description.

If Zand's kills were the ones in the park(savage so duh) I think there is a safe bet that gandalf was either mislead into believing he had a kill or is totally full of shit. Regardless let's keep his ass in jail.

If Jdark is telling the truth about the like minded ability, which is rather unlikely, he is obviously not a villager. If he is lying about it he also is not a villager. Would a seer please get on that.
    Do we actually have any way of removing someone from jail besides killing them?

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    kay wrote:

Do we actually have any way of removing someone from jail besides killing them?

Zandracon and Shalmelo have both been released from jail. Assuming jail is cop related(once again duh) I think they probably can choose to jail/release X number of players. So while it appears we can account for all the kills releasing GtC is still probably a stupid idea.

EDIT: Double check of the narrations. Three players have been added or released each night.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Did you guys miss the part where Dauis said he action Seer'd EZ targeting ahava who died?

Erich Zahn for DEATH

Orange Soda on