Options

[Phalla] Unknown Armies: GAME OVER! SERIAL KILLER ALLIES WITH VILLAGE IDIOT!

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Okay, Erich Zahn for my vote

M.D. on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I did miss that part!

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    Unless of course you have a more innocent explanation Erich.

Yeah, you're a lying son of a bitch and I'm a vanillager who's been PMing people with random requests at random in order to see if anybody would start screaming that I'm evil.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Daius do you have proof for that or are you just talking

EZ targetted Ahava with something last night. I'm just adding my pre-existing suspicion to this knowledge and making a supposition.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Erich Zahn wrote: »

Yeah, you're a lying son of a bitch and I'm a vanillager who's been PMing people with random requests at random in order to see if anybody would start screaming that I'm evil.

I can't vote for you twice, right?

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    When I turn out to be a vanillager with no powers whatsoever daius is going to fry!

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Erich Zahn to prevent Orange Soda-like vote shenanigans.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Erich Zahn, because if he's been randomly PMing people I feel left out. :x

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    ShadowThomasShadowThomas Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    When I turn out to be a vanillager with no powers whatsoever daius is going to fry!

Sounds like a plan, Erich Zahn

ShadowThomas on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Guess there's one way to find out. Erich Zahn

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am REALLY. REALLY hoping that I'm the unwitting Avatar of The Fool. Because the only thing saving me now is dumb luck.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Balefuego wrote: »
    it's good to know that this game isn't getting any less crazy

Indeed...

And meh, I'm keeping my vote on warban. Just 'cause.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The question is was EZ the only person to target Ahava?

At this point I think both Warban and Zahn have some serious explaining to do. And by explaining I mean they need to die.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    An Erich Zahn wagon, count me in!

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Erich Zahn. I guess he and warban both come out of this looking very bad. However, whereas I still have a suspicion that warban could have been the victim of a set up there is at least some sort of hard data behind the EZ vote. His reaction since Daius's revelation hasn't helped either. I still would like warban to come in and explain himself.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ebfan wrote: »
    Erich Zahn. I guess he and warban both come out of this looking very bad. However, whereas I still have a suspicion that warban could have been the victim of a set up there is at least some sort of hard data behind the EZ vote. His reaction since Daius's revelation hasn't helped either. I still would like warban to come in and explain himself.

Well warban is either in contact or is a mechomaner. And considering they look evil he either needs to flip on them or need to die.

If EZ was the only player to target ahava last night he also is a mechomancer unless something interfered with Daius' tracking ability.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Well warban is either in contact or is a mechomaner. And considering they look evil he either needs to flip on them or need to die.

If EZ was the only player to target ahava last night he also is a mechomancer unless something interfered with Daius' tracking ability.

OR: Daius is flat-out lying. I don't necessarily think that's the case, but it's worth mentioning...

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    shalmelo wrote: »

OR: Daius is flat-out lying. I don't necessarily think that's the case, but it's worth mentioning...

Yeah, that is also a possibility.

Yeah, I'm not saying that warban doesn't have to die. I would just like to at least give him a chance to explain himself first.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    shalmelo wrote: »

Well if Zahn dies villager that basically results in Daius getting voted/viged.

EDIT: @ Ebfan. Warban's explanation was that he guessed the mechomancers were killing Ahava.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ah, I guess I missed that. That does seem pretty weak.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    warban explained himself by saying he was completely guessing. Therefore, if there is a contact, we'll never know, warban chose not to share.

I personally think that's a good enough lead, considering if a Mechomancer hadn't died tonight he wouldn't be in trouble.

warban could be telling the truth, but if so he basically admitted to just causing a distraction for no reason, so isn't exactly too helpful. And if he's lying, then it's a good lead.

That being said, EZ is a good lead too. I personally trust Daius more than Zahn. If Zahn had said that he targeted ahava with a separate, innocent ability, I'd have been torn. But since he's outright lying, it seems we've found ourselves a baddie one way or another (Daius or Zahn, whichever is lying).

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Yeah the thing is EZ could have been one of several people to target Ahava, having used a minor ability like a vote negate or something. Or he could even be a vanillager and something's been fucking with my info.

Overall though, I am about 75% sure, and I'm taking that chance.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I feel I should add it's been shown so far in the thread that Zahn is one the players that seems to have previous knowledge on the setting.

Of course that knowledge could be used for both good or ill.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah the thing is EZ could have been one of several people to target Ahava, having used a minor ability like a vote negate or something. Or he could even be a vanillager and something's been fucking with my info.

Overall though, I am about 75% sure, and I'm taking that chance.

I was hoping there wasn't more than one. In any case I don't think that list should be made public but do something to preserve it since you're basically revealed.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I could go either for EZ or warban at this point. They are both very good leads. I think I'll stick with voting for Zahn though because voting him out gives us more info, in this case on Daius. I am inclined to trust Daius's claim at this point because it would be really sticking his neck out to be making this up. He would have to know that if EZ died and came up vanillager he would be next to go. EZ claiming to be a vanillager just makes this vote that much easier for me.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm... ugh this is hard for me to type... I'm with kime on this one.

Keeping my vote on warban just in case. The rumor today is not mine, so I know what my vote is worth. I do think both Zahn and warban are solid, though. I wouldn't put it past warban to just randomly spout something like that jokingly and then have it backfire, but either way that's not a good thing to do.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'll buy that reasoning

!Eric Zahn

Micro on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ebfan's reasoning I mean

Micro on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Retract Erich Zahn

I've got a plan to confirm this. Bare with me.

Also if I get torn apart by machines tonight you know what's up anyway.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The question is was EZ the only person to target Ahava?

At this point I think both Warban and Zahn have some serious explaining to do. And by explaining I mean they need to die.

The number of people who actually believe Daius' shit is rather significant(ie, not zero)

Would I really kill myself like this if he wasn't a lying bastard?

EDIT:Don't answer that question.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    All I'm saying is that people have been way too trusting this game and the village has paid for it. (See the story of Ahava, Jdark, and Infidel.)

And yet they trusted me Day 1 and got red. Maybe trusting Daius now will yield profits. I'm willing to see what he gives us.

On a side note, I'm also weary of people voting for OS now. Unless he was converted, he's a confirmed good. And constantly suggesting bandwagons on confirmed goods is just bad game theory.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I'm... ugh this is hard for me to type... I'm with kime on this one.

Keeping my vote on warban just in case. The rumor today is not mine, so I know what my vote is worth. I do think both Zahn and warban are solid, though. I wouldn't put it past warban to just randomly spout something like that jokingly and then have it backfire, but either way that's not a good thing to do.

You people really need some more reading comprehension. We have already established that the rumor today is mine.

I'm watching you Nocture.

Lots of drive-by-votes and "pretend to say something of substance" posts. I doubt a vig on you would be a waste.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    You people really need some more reading comprehension. We have already established that the rumor today is mine.
    Nocturne wrote: »
    The rumor today is not mine, so I know what my vote is worth.

Fail.

Also you're probably still pissed that I pointed out that the rumor being yours proves nothing of your innocence. Everyone got a rumor. Also more than one person can have the same rumor. Cry more, though.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Why you be hatin' OS?

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    !Erich Zahn, I knew you were the Freak all along you son of a bitch!

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I just woke up, do we need a second?

And is there a chance Zahn is an avatar hence his "The Child" speech (even though it was creepy)

Egos on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Egos wrote: »
    I just woke up, do we need a second?

And is there a chance Zahn is an avatar hence his "The Child" speech (even though it was creepy)

Guess which Avatar would want to get into contact with "The Child" without anybody else knowing.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The Daddy? or The Pedo?

Egos on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The Last Airbender?

I have no idea.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    All I'm saying is that people have been way too trusting this game and the village has paid for it. (See the story of Ahava, Jdark, and Infidel.)

And yet they trusted me Day 1 and got red. Maybe trusting Daius now will yield profits. I'm willing to see what he gives us.

On a side note, I'm also weary of people voting for OS now. Unless he was converted, he's a confirmed good. And constantly suggesting bandwagons on confirmed goods is just bad game theory.

This is in context contacting a special though.

If I were to announce to the entire playerbase, I have a message for X (where X is a [probably] good special,) and you are X, would you contact me?

Unearthly Stew on