As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Veronica [Chat]!

• Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    *hugs*

MikeMan on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    My lawyers have reviewed your claim and discovered that because of your pre-existing nerd condition, the Hakks Insurance Co is regretfully unable to cover your request for hugs, as your policy does not cover that sort of ailment

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    *hugs*

Mike please tell me that's your cell phone in your pocket.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    *hugs*

Mike please tell me that's your cell phone in your pocket.
    well, it's vibrating...

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    My lawyers have reviewed your claim and discovered that because of your pre-existing nerd condition, the Hakks Insurance Co is regretfully unable to cover your request for hugs, as your policy does not cover that sort of ailment

what am I even paying for then

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »

$5.00 copay on Cootie Shots.

moniker on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    Light patting.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    moniker wrote: »

You pay for the Circle Circle, we pay for the Dot Dot

However, we can only cover the Dot Dot if you are administered the cootie shot by one of our approved doctors, like Dr Sally "Boogerface" Hitchens

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    moniker wrote: »

You pay for the Circle Circle, we pay for the Dot Dot

However, we can only cover the Dot Dot if you are administered the cootie shot by one of our approved doctors, like Dr Sally "Boogerface" Hitchens

:lol:

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    What's the circle circle dot dot? I don't think my plan covers cosmetic treatments.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    cocks as big as this box

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    What's the circle circle dot dot? I don't think my plan covers cosmetic treatments.
    "Circle Circle Dot Dot Now I've Got My Cootie Shot" is an FDA approved, noninvasive procedure to prevent the effects of pervasive playground cooties, known colloquially as "Girls," from infecting your mind and body.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    see but we can't see the box

the cocks could be tiny or huuuuuuuuuge, and we wouldn't know.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    the box is this big

|
    |

this is not to scale

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Does this vaccine contain Mercury, or even Jupiter?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ingredients in the Cootie Shot:

90% Autism, 8% Water, 2% Sodium Chloride

Nocturne on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

No, but some ingredients must be harvested from Uranus.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    WHY DOES LOVE ALWAYS FEEL LIKE A BATTLEFIELD

BATTLEFIELD

A BATTLEFIELD

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It did originally, but Mercury was removed from this type of medication several years ago when it was determined that it was the main cause of Children's Systemic Madness and Hatters Syndrome (CSMHS), and banned from production

Jupiter is a Mercury substitute that is non-toxic and doesn't cause drug-addled mindlessness, however there are reports of side effects including a great big red spot appearing on the face, and the tendency to be very gassy

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The inclusion of a not to scale line illustrating the size of the box leaves me with the sense of being informed, despite the lack of information to be gained from said illustration.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »

BATTLEFIELD

A BATTLEFIELD

just remember that we are strong, and that no one call tell us we're wrong.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I was referring more towards the studies suggesting that exposure to Jupiter may in fact make boys stupider.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

BATTLEFIELD

A BATTLEFIELD
    BETTER GO AND GET YOUR ARMOR

GET YOUR ARMOR

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

BATTLEFIELD

A BATTLEFIELD

Because you date Napoleon?

moniker on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Do you guys think I should spoiler the picture of Baron in the creepy tales thread so as not to give someone a heart attack?

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Is that the story of the bear some guy bought off the internet?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    hmmm, there are two songs that deal with love being a battlefield? Pat Benatar would roll over in her grave. If she were dead. Is she dead? I'm not sure anyone cares anymore whether she is or not.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Is that the story of the bear some guy bought off the internet?

You might have it a bit mixed up but yes.

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I was referring more towards the studies suggesting that exposure to Jupiter may in fact make boys stupider.
    There are conflicting reports about this effect, including a very well-funded research report from our very own company with statistics showing that this is patently untrue. Ignore all those other 'scientific' reports.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I just broke our washing machine. I had the water setting set to "Mini" for a few items, then washed a full load of towels without raising the setting to Large or Oversize.

It died in the middle of the load and nothing conventional brings it back to life. It's of course the only washing machine we have.

I want to shoot myself and take it all apart and scream and kick the thing all at once. And probably some other stuff, too.

My hands are tied as far as trying to diagnose the problem, because my grandmother doesn't want me ruining it further, which how could I blame her?

Of course telling me afterward not to go and ruin the dryer didn't help. I don't think I needed a literal 10 minute lecture about how not to place soaking wet towels directly into the dryer.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    There are conflicting reports about this effect, including a very well-funded research report from our very own company with statistics showing that this is patently untrue. Ignore all those other 'scientific' reports.

We all know what the statisticians who formed those reports have been doing in the trees with your company's executives. Why don't you bring somethng with more weight?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Keenan, you don't have any other option. You have to sleep with the washing machine.

Be careful, spin cycle is not as fun as it sounds.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Okay well the Jordan Sparks song isn't very good.

Don't understand the kids these days with the music that isn't good.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Keenan, you don't have any other option. You have to sleep with the washing machine.

What if I burned it? Just a little. Like, I replaced the water in the tub with kerosene and dropped in a match.

That might work?

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    How good is A Fish Called Wanda?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

It's pretty obvious what he needs to do is boff the grandmother. That'll quiet her up. Then when she's passed out afterwards, he can call a repairman, and the moment she gets it in her head to object or complain, he just hops on for another go-round.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    How good is A Fish Called Wanda?

Better than A Turkey Called Harold.

moniker on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

We all know what the statisticians who formed those reports have been doing in the trees with your company's executives. Why don't you bring somethng with more weight?
    Look, my company does not have to disclose its methodology, regardless of what scandal you believe your slander about obscene acts like K-I-S-S-I-N-G in our meticulously manicured corporate trees will bring to us.

I have some very good lawyers. They are certified for wedgies, indian burns, all the good stuff, and you better believe they will walk away with your goddamn lunch money.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

It's pretty obvious what he needs to do is boff the grandmother. That'll quiet her up. Then when she's passed out afterwards, he can call a repairman, and the moment she gets it in her head to object or complain, he just hops on for another go-round.

Until the very end of that sentence, I took "boff" to mean drug or attack. I was happier with that interpretation.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'll take this case all the way to Principal's Office.

Nerdgasmic on
This discussion has been closed.