NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also I have the uncontrollable urge to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJcuYKyHEgs

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oats that was the absolute WORST "innocent villager" defense ever.

2/2 gents!

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I blinked like a dirty whore, thanks for gettin my back Nocturne

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Watched Whod, Blinked.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    please post the rest of the blink results.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Ok, I'm gonna be busy it looks like so i'll just post now.

ProfMoriarty for being one of the few Oats supporters arguing to save him.

he was not my main suspect but there is a chance that he is the last angel.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So much for towing the party line to earn favor, I guess.

It's worth nothing that I watched Whod and did not blink. It's also worth noting that I wasn't so much for Oats as I was reminding everyone that Whod is also an equally relevant suspect.

So, you know, that's still an option. But I guess not, since one again Dunadan typically calls the shots.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    whod is not on my list of most likely suspects for the last angel.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Right, right. We've already established that your magic list is the be-all end-all of Angel-finding.

For the record, this right here was why I was showing so much resistance. *goes on to make all the same points that Oats made blah blah dictactor blah blah sheep blah blah village death*

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Right, right. We've already established that your magic list is the be-all end-all of Angel-finding.

For the record, this right here was why I was showing so much resistance. *goes on to make all the same points that Oats made blah blah dictactor blah blah sheep blah blah village death*

if you are a villager, making the same points as the now dead confirmed bad guy doesn't help.......

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

if you are a villager, making the same points as the now dead confirmed bad guy doesn't help.......

I can't help that the point remains valid. Don't confuse the matter with ill-inferred associations.

Besides, it's a pretty natural reaction to having the vote cannon aimed square at your own head.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

I can't help that the point remains valid. Don't confuse the matter with ill-inferred associations.

Besides, it's a pretty natural reaction to having the vote cannon aimed square at your own head.

let me put it this way, if you are a villager.... you are a terrible villager. i think you are evil more than i think you are bad. its a compliment of sorts.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    ProfMoriarty

For previously stated reasons

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    WhodWhod Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Duna is doing a good job, ProfMoriarty. I'll come back later to see if I can't find any other suspects, but right now.. school :/

Whod on
    Co-lead, Hello Kitty Pretty Princess Guild
  • Options
    edited May 2009

It's only natural if you're a special or evil. Die like the villager you claim you are! ProfMoriarty.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Maybe it's because I'm relatively new to Phalla, but this is the first one I've played where people insist that the natural thing to do is to just die happily and for the cause.

This is seriously fucked up.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Maybe it's because I'm relatively new to Phalla, but this is the first one I've played where people insist that the natural thing to do is to just die happily and for the cause.

THIS IS PHALLA!

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

i'm gonna be mad if you aren't evil. sooo mad.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    You know if you are a villager, you should be able to appreciate how accurate Duna has been and not be all pissed off that he's "calling the shots." Who the fuck cares? Those shots have bagged two angels and kept kills to a minimum.

And yes, there is a such thing as dying quietly because it's the most logical thing. Hell, there was a Phalla where I didn't even try to defend myself, and voted for myself, because I was by far the most logical person to vote for at that time. I didn't feel like making up bullshit that went against logic, and I understood that I would do the same thing were I in the same position as everyone else.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    You know if you are a villager, you should be able to appreciate how accurate Duna has been and not be all pissed off that he's "calling the shots." Who the fuck cares? Those shots have bagged two angels and kept kills to a minimum.

It's not like he hasn't been wrong before, though.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    hehe, in the burger king phalla I protected the revealed seer (who lost his guardian) by making up a fake special role so that they would target me instead. my sacrifice allowed the seer to get one more day of seering out so it was worth it.

edit: would you rather it if i just said you were most likely to be evil out of the suspects I have.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    hehe, in the burger king phalla I protected the revealed seer (who lost his guardian) by making up a fake special role so that they would target me instead. my sacrifice allowed the seer to get one more day of seering out so it was worth it.

That's pretty awesome. I will have to take time in the future to come up with such advanced phalla tactics.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

THIS IS PHALLA!
    OOOOOoOoooooo

And so apt considering my death! Justified trope!

oOoOOOooOoOoo

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Ok, I sent out orders to everyone for who to watch should i be wrong or should there be more than one more mafia. please don't tell anyone else who you are watching until after the narration tonight and then make sure to post who you were watching in thread...

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Before I forget.

!ProfMoriarty

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    It's nice to be remembed :lol:

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

THIS IS PHALLA!

Phalla ...

Serious Business

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

THIS IS PHALLA!

Phalla ...

Serious Business

If it was serious would I actually be playing? :P

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    *looks out the window*

ayup. i reckon it's a nice day for a hanging...

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Prof, if you are a villager after everything you've done here, I am grudging you so hard forever.

Whod on
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Vote close in ~25 minutes.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Whod wrote: »
    Prof, if you are a villager after everything you've done here, I am grudging you so hard forever.

Awesome. I'm either evil or the stupidest villager ever.

Now I wish I was evil.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Day 6

The baseball bat "hero" was really getting into this, now.

"Who's next?" He had a wild look in his eye and a savage grin upon his face.

"Whoa, whoa!" cried out one of the explorers. "Let's not be too hasty here. We can't go around killing folks just because some twit with a baseball bat thinks it's a good idea!"

Brandishing the bat, the vigilante angel-smasher intoned, "I disagree. I think we can. What's your name, by the way? Or would you like me to just call you 'suspicious man'?"

"My name? My name is ProfMoriarty."

"Well, ProfMoriarty, perhaps you should just listen to the man what found us two of these here angel things already, eh?"

This logic seemed unconvincing to ProfMoriarty, self-preservation instinct being what it is. Still, while one mind can argue with another, it is a solid fact that human bone cannot argue with a baseball bat.

Of course, neither can stone, which is what ProfMoriarty was in fact made of.

THE PHALLEN:
    ProfMoriarty -- The Loneliest Assassin

Village Victory! Congratulations to the remaining explorers, and those who gave their lives along the way.

Role PMs, as well as a day-by-day record of votes and targets, can be viewed here.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    YES YES YES!!! YES

Whod on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Congratulations, explorers. You've defeated the angels and survived. But remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U3ampthDdk

Don't blink
    Awesome ending narration, Gandalf, and awesome Phalla.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    OK, a question I have:

Dunadan019, were you just lying through your teeth about having a seer in your network, or was someone in your network lying to you about being a seer? Because there was no seer in this game. :P

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    OK, a question I have:

Dunadan019, were you just lying through your teeth about having a seer in your network, or was someone in your network lying to you about being a seer? Because there was no seer in this game. :P

OOooh! I fucking knew it!

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Yea, that last narration (and all the others!) was great :) Thanks for a fun game!

Whod on