As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Henry Hatsworth: holy hell, this puzzling/platforming combo is hard

1234568»

• Options
    CheesechickCheesechick Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm stuck on 5-1. It scares me to think this game gets any harder.

Cheesechick on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Blue mapBlue map Hello darkness, my old friend. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Well i'm not sure if this makes you feel any better, but 5-1 really probably is the hardest level in the game.

Blue map on
    My Steam profile thing: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blue_map/ Battlenet: BlueMap#1493
  • Options
    CheesechickCheesechick Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Blue map wrote: »

Well i'm not sure if this makes you feel any better, but 5-1 really probably is the hardest level in the game.

It will make me feel a little better if I ever actually beat it. Fucking knockback!

Cheesechick on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    makareli wrote: »
    I saw that someone mentioned they were also stuck at 98% completion in an earlier post and I didn't really see any response to it. I completed every hidden level and have gotten every peice of the outfit and I really don't know what else to do to get 100%. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    I think you have to beat it on "gentleman mode" (and clear all the hidden stages, etc.) to get 100% completion.

Billmaan on
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Billmaan wrote: »
    I think you have to beat it on "gentleman mode" (and clear all the hidden stages, etc.) to get 100% completion.

This game fucking hates.

Vegan on
    steam_sig.png