As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You are getting Sleeeeeepy

1235»

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    FAQ wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    no seriously

"free will"

"sacred"

:lol:

I'm tearing up over here
    i just saw this movie the 'matrix' and it might explain reality as a whole, maybe you should watch it sometime. it really opened my eyes.

our lives are all controlled by advertising

"Drink, More, Ovaltine, Mr. Anderson."

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    look, guy, what hypnosis basically is is a state of enhanced suggestibility. The hypnotist makes suggestions, and the subject may choose to follow them. Even if these suggestions are phrased as orders, that doesn't change the fact that whomever's under can just stop listening to them at any time. It's a bit like that cliche about S&M sex (as unsavory as the comparison is): the submissive one's actually in control. At any moment he can get up and walk away.

You should hypnotize someone to buy you Dawn of Discovery.

JoeUser on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    look, guy, what hypnosis basically is is a state of enhanced suggestibility. The hypnotist makes suggestions, and the subject may choose to follow them. Even if these suggestions are phrased as orders, that doesn't change the fact that whomever's under can just stop listening to them at any time. It's a bit like that cliche about S&M sex (as unsavory as the comparison is): the submissive one's actually in control. At any moment he can get up and walk away.

You should hypnotize someone to buy you Dawn of Discovery.

teefs... teefs...

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    indiewinter make a dawn of discovery thread so i can post a 'oh look an israeli into a game about colonising shit' joke in it and then talk about the game. thanks in advance.

hmm ok

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

so if thats the case, what the fuck is the point?

jaziek on
    Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Fucking with dumb people.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited June 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    jaziek wrote: »

so if thats the case, what the fuck is the point?
    /
    2v28420.jpg

*clap clap clap*

bravo madam

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Why is the author only using female pronouns?

"Make sure that she is comfortable and that she feels at ease"
    oh my god is this a rape-guide

unintentional on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Maybe they are using female pronouns to sound more academic

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    "In our pre-hypnosis consultation, my sixth sense told me that something was seriously inharmonious between us".

unintentional on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    no seriously

"free will"

"sacred"

:lol:

I'm tearing up over here
    i just saw this movie the 'matrix' and it might explain reality as a whole, maybe you should watch it sometime. it really opened my eyes.

yuk yuk yuk

not even a theme of the film

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Dear William Hewitt,

You don't know me, but I have a very important lesson for you. When you start a quotation, unless it is being carried through to the next paragraph you have to put another quotation mark to signify the end of the quotation.

Sincerely Yours

Unintentional

unintentional on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

I don't think you can claim enhanced suggestibility and then say that the person is just as much in control as they always are.

Then it's not enhanced suggestibility, is it?

NotASenator on
  • Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »

I don't think you can claim enhanced suggestibility and then say that the person is just as much in control as they always are.

Then it's not enhanced suggestibility, is it?

thank you for phrasing that more eloquently than I could at the moment.

jaziek on
    Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream