As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

By [Chat] She's Got It!

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    A quick wipe down of a toilet and everything is golden.
    I think that is in fact the opposite of what you want there

Shows what you know.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Joshua1 made a terrible first post, this chat is an Oboranation!

this wasn't explicitly noted on page two. someone should fix that.

EDIT: YES IT WAS. right at the top.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    japan wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Discussions about urinals make me glad women have to sit down and so use a cubicle to pee.

You would rather have your ass on something on which other asses have been than piss into a hole without having to touch anything in the process?

Your ass is probably less unhygenic than you think. Especially compared to your hands.

Hey, I know exactly where my hands have been.

_J_ on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Discussions about urinals make me glad women have to sit down and so use a cubicle to pee.

You would rather have your ass on something on which other asses have been than piss into a hole without having to touch anything in the process?

Your ass is probably less unhygenic than you think. Especially compared to your hands.

And the rest of never want to know. NEVER

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited August 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Now that I watched Adaptation I only have Human Nature of the Kaufman films to watch.

Is it good?
    Oh hey I figured out why I dislike his movies so much. Basically I hate metafiction in general.

Edit: except for the Princess Bride I guess, now that I think about it.

I love it. It's probably why I liked A Cock and Bull Story.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    dude was probably trying to pick you up

gays are always trying to give irond will blow jobs if i remember correctly

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Sanitation/hygiene obsessed people weird me the hell out. It's a level of paranoia I will never understand.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I couldn't figure out why this [Chat] sucks so much. Then I realize the OP is complete crap.... just look at those losers.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    One reason toilet seats are more sanitized than doorknobs is because toilet seats get cleaned regularly while doorknobs do not.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Joshua 1 created an awful first post and God himself has sought to rectify it!

I don't get seat wipers, I've never wiped a seat I don't have ass cancer.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    the best is at small clubs - they always seem to have urinals directly next to the hand washing sink, and there's only one other toilet. So you can either wait in line while there's an open toilet or whip your dick out much to a handwashers horror

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Sanitation/hygiene obsessed people weird me the hell out. It's a level of paranoia I will never understand.

look I'd just rather not sit on something I just wiped pee off of if I can help it

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I wipe a seat if I see stuff on it because I'd rather not sit in urine or shit when spending a handful of seconds will prevent myself from doing so.

I mean this seems pretty simple preach.

VH: How are you feeling man?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

look I'd just rather not sit on something I just wiped pee off of if I can help it
    Who cares? It's your ass. In two seconds you're going to be shoving poop out of it, and then you're going to wipe it with the same toilet paper you used to wipe up the urine.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I have to hold it until I can find clorox wipes to take with me to the restroom.

Sometimes when I get desperate I find a bottle of purel and just squeeze that on the seat and then wipe it up.

Ludious on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

And your ass lives an interesting and independent life of its own?

japan on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I wipe a seat if I see stuff on it because I'd rather not sit in urine or shit when spending a handful of seconds will prevent myself from doing so.

I mean this seems pretty simple preach.

If the seat clearly has fluid on it, I'm not sitting on it. Also equally horrifying is a warm seat.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Who cares? It's your ass. In two seconds you're going to be shoving poop out of it, and then you're going to wipe it with the same toilet paper you used to wipe up the urine.

you

wipe your ass with toilet paper you used to soak up pee?

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

you

wipe your ass with toilet paper you used to soak up pee?

Not the same piece you 'tard.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I

I would think that one would get new toilet paper

Elendil on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I just pooped by the way guys. I feel like a new man.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Despite my cheery attitude, rather shitty. I think the blisters have gotten worse, and I was having serious trouble getting to sleep last night. I think I got a total of like 5 hours.

The problem is that my shoulders are the worst off, and no matter which way I try to sleep they'll end up touching the pillow or the sheets, and it hurts like hell. Plus I'm afraid that if I shift in my sleep it'll open the blisters.

Blargh.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    In art school, my roommate was ridiculously OCD. I would come back to find her on her hands and knees scrubbing at the floor with a hand brush and a gallon of products. She also hated charcoal, because of how messy it was, and flipped out on me because after washing my dirty paint water in the bathroom sink a drop had flicked out and dried on the countertop. She left me passive-aggressive notes all over the place and i found out later that her mom had called the Student Residence office to complain about how her daughter's roommate was unhygienic.

For reference, our shared space was bare as fuck and the cleanest room anyone had ever seen in that building. She was a class A nutter.

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    I bet James Joyce went for that kind of toilet-paper economizing.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Get any shiny new toys last night VH? We should play some more today. Sounds like you aren't going to be doing much moving about, after all.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    In art school, my roommate was ridiculously OCD. I would come back to find her on her hands and knees scrubbing at the floor with a hand brush and a gallon of products. She also hated charcoal, because of how messy it was, and flipped out on me because after washing my dirty paint water in the bathroom sink a drop had flicked out and dried on the countertop. She left me passive-aggressive notes all over the place and i found out later that her mom had called the Student Residence office to complain about how her daughter's roommate was unhygienic.

For reference, our shared space was bare as fuck and the cleanest room anyone had ever seen in that building. She was a class A nutter.

Oyyy.

I think that would have lead to me stabbing a bitch.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Get any shiny new toys last nigh VH? We should play some more today. Sounds like you aren't going to be doing much moving about, after all.
    Yeah, honestly if you don't mind me being shirtless the whole time (it hurts to wear a fucking shirt), it would be really cool if you could come over and bring some kind of lotion and also keep me company.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Elendil wrote: »

I

I would think that one would get new toilet paper

You shouldn't judge other peoples fetishes.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »

You should have dropped trow and dropped a mexican sundae right on the floor.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    the best is at small clubs - they always seem to have urinals directly next to the hand washing sink, and there's only one other toilet. So you can either wait in line while there's an open toilet or whip your dick out much to a handwashers horror

I consider that doing the handwashers a favor. Give them a show, eh?

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Get any shiny new toys last nigh VH? We should play some more today. Sounds like you aren't going to be doing much moving about, after all.
    Yeah, honestly if you don't mind me being shirtless the whole time (it hurts to wear a fucking shirt), it would be really cool if you could come over and bring some kind of lotion and also keep me company.

God, you are such a softie. Lemme just check in with my folks, see how my bros cold is going. Have you had lunch?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Wouldn't it be an Iranian sunday preach?

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

God, you are such a softie. Lemme just check in with my folks, see how my bros cold is going. Have you had lunch?
    Nope.

And yeah, I'm pretty vulnerable right now, you could probably take advantage of me if you wanted.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    In that case, maybe it would have dulce de LELELELELELELELEche on it.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    look guys it is totally normal to use a single towel to dry off after a shower, dry dishes after a wash, clean up spills, dab pee off the toilet seat and wipe your ass

god you hygiene freaks

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Joshua 1 is an obaminiation this first post is JOshua1.

I've only heard taking a shit called a mexican sundae, never heard about iranain dueces.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Take advantage of mr. sun poisoning blister back?

I think I just vomited a little VH.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    I wipe my ass with baby wipes.

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Take advantage of mr. sun poisoning blister back?

I think I just vomited a little VH.
    That's so hot.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    There's this aloe vera stuff that is better and more soothing VH. They sell it in a big bottle. Honestly it looks like green hair gel, but you slather it on sun burns.

Ludious on
This discussion has been closed.