Options

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Henroid wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    My girlfriend broke her ankle a couple weeks ago, after a bunch of doctor hulabaloo she got a cast on it. She has now removed the cast (2 days after getting it) because she was frustrated with the whole situation. I feel like she is a crazy person. What do I do?

We need a little more information. Clearly she's nuts, but we can't tell what kind of nuts from that. That said, your options are as follows:

1. Break up with her in person. Normally a dumb call, but with a broken ankle she'll be slow.
    2. Break up with her over the phone. Distance is good.
    3. Liquidate all of your assets, get plastic surgery and disappear into a South American country. Best option.

What the fuck is wrong with these two posts?

First of all, Doodmann, you need to fucking reassure her that doctors probably know what's best and it is better to be safe than sorry. And this is hardly a situation of someone being crazy, it's a situation of someone being stupid and childish. Straighten her out.

As for you Thom, why the fuck are you advocating breaking up over this? If it's meant to be a joke, my apologies.

That was a joke.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    Dyscord wrote: »
    hey, this is the crazy thread. You want good advice, go to H&A.

Ahahahaha, hahahaha, no. Don't ever do that for relationship advice.

I don't really have any particular crazy stories about my ex. She was emotionally unstable but never did anything over the top crazy. I stuck by her side to try and help her. She then fucked her drug dealing ex-boyfriend because she thought I didn't care about her. Ah well.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

H/A's good relationship advice can be summed up as:
    1. Ask her out.
    2. Dump her.
    3. Get over her.

H/A's bad relationship advice is a much longer and more interesting list.
    1. Stop being such a wuss.
    2. Have sex with her friend.
    3. Have sex with her sister.
    4. Have sex with her mom.
    5. Sacrifice her to an ancient deity to guarantee plentiful crops.
    6. You know what? Let Godzilla keep her for a change. Monstrous prehistoric lizards have feelings too.
    7. Maybe you'll enjoy exhibitionist furry bondage underwater group sex.
    8. Have sex with her dad.

And it goes on.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fun memory from a terrible relationship:

Before the expansion, and quite some after it, my friend and I were heavy into Diablo 2. Sometimes, we would wake up at ungodly hours simply to do an item transfer for one another. Now, normally, this would be no problem. We were both in high school and neither of us had to worry about getting a job. At some point, I manage to snare what I thought was a might fine catch. There were a lot of things that screamed "run the fuck away", but there were moments that really made it seem all worth it.

At this point in my life, my parents were split up and my mom was seeing a man out of town which left me alone at my house every Tuesday afternoon up until Wednesday morning. Mischief happened during this time, which is to be expected. Tuesday night sex-a-thons were becoming routine for my girlfriend and I, much to the frustration of my best friend. It was during one of these sessions that he calls me up and asks him to help him transfer some items from one character to another. I sigh, lift my girlfriend off of me, wrap myself in a blanket, and head to my computer.

Within a minute, she was in my lap, settling herself in comfortably for some good ol' reverse cowgirl action. I'll probably add a proper crazy story about her soon.

She put up with you interupting sex to transfer items on diablo!!??! and she climbed on while you were doing it!

#1 You stupid!

#2 Why are you not married to this girl!

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Richy wrote: »

H/A's good relationship advice can be summed up as:
    1. Ask her out.
    2. Dump her.
    3. Get over her.

H/A's bad relationship advice is a much longer and more interesting list.
    1. Stop being such a wuss.
    2. Have sex with her friend.
    3. Have sex with her sister.
    4. Have sex with her mom.
    5. Sacrifice her to an ancient deity to guarantee plentiful crops.
    6. You know what? Let Godzilla keep her for a change. Monstrous prehistoric lizards have feelings too.
    7. Maybe you'll enjoy exhibitionist furry bondage underwater group sex.
    8. Have sex with her dad.

And it goes on.

Yea, it's kind of unfortunate. I really try to not fit into that, and offer some *real* advice that doesn't immediately involve "dump her" But it gets lost in the shuffle of 50 other "dump her" responses.

So I gave up, and started reading this thread instead.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    SkannerJATSkannerJAT Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Had a girl that liked to try and jump my bones. While on the phone. With my mom. WTF

SkannerJAT on
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I was just replacing childish and dumb with crazy because she is 20 goddamn years old and used to be an athlete. Anyway, it sounds like I made a bigger deal of it than it.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I was just replacing childish and dumb with crazy because she is 20 goddamn years old and used to be an athlete. Anyway, it sounds like I made a bigger deal of it than it.

Um... she's potentially messing up her ankle for life. It's worth making a big deal about.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    McDudersteinMcDuderstein Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »

Before the expansion, and quite some after it, my friend and I were heavy into Diablo 2. Sometimes, we would wake up at ungodly hours simply to do an item transfer for one another. Now, normally, this would be no problem. We were both in high school and neither of us had to worry about getting a job. At some point, I manage to snare what I thought was a might fine catch. There were a lot of things that screamed "run the fuck away", but there were moments that really made it seem all worth it.

At this point in my life, my parents were split up and my mom was seeing a man out of town which left me alone at my house every Tuesday afternoon up until Wednesday morning. Mischief happened during this time, which is to be expected. Tuesday night sex-a-thons were becoming routine for my girlfriend and I, much to the frustration of my best friend. It was during one of these sessions that he calls me up and asks him to help him transfer some items from one character to another. I sigh, lift my girlfriend off of me, wrap myself in a blanket, and head to my computer.

Within a minute, she was in my lap, settling herself in comfortably for some good ol' reverse cowgirl action. I'll probably add a proper crazy story about her soon.

She put up with you interupting sex to transfer items on diablo!!??! and she climbed on while you were doing it!

#1 You stupid!

Thanks for the set-up for the crazy girlfriend story, Jebus.

See, you would imagine that this would be a keeper, right? Yeah, not so much. Fast forward about 4 months. She's apparently pregnant and we go through the "Do-we-keep-it" dilemma. We're roughly 8 months apart in age, but I was 17 and she was 16 at the time. So, what do we do? Neither of us had very happy homes, her more so than myself, and we came to the happy romantic conclusion of giving the child something we didn't: a good, happy home. Now, we realized this would be hard work, life-changing, and all that. This was understood and agreed upon. I snatch up a job doing housekeeping for nursing home just to get the ball rolling. Everything seemed to be going rather well. I'd get off of work, meet up with her for supper, and head home to do it all over again.

Two months pass and the pregnancy becomes more obvious and I come clean to my family, citing the circumstances to be the reason I decided to get a job. They're a bit pissed, but they see how serious we are and decide not to disown me. Good so far. Then we decide to tell her family the next day when I got out of work. While at work, I get a phone call from the hospital. A friend of my mother's, the on-duty receptionist, saw my girlfriend being wheeled into the ER and called me at work. Worried and panicked to a point that I didn't even know existed, I rushed out there to see what happened.

Three agonizing hours later, a doctor finds me and tells me that they moved her and I could finally go see her. With downcast eyes, she tells me she couldn't tell her family and that she was sorry. She overdosed on her mother's diet pills in the hopes of killing herself and the unborn child. She lived, the child didn't. When her family found out that she had a miscarriage, without having known prior to that that she was pregnant, I was, of course, the target of the ire. Also, I was the target of her heroine addicted brother's Glock 23.

McDuderstein on
  • Options
    BolthornBolthorn Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Taterskin wrote: »

Its actually fairly common (or at least it was common) for goths to shave their eyebrows and draw them on.

Once I had a girlfriend that wanted to try out bloodplay (still not exactly sure what that means). So one night we get messed up together and she pulls out a knife. I cut her first, it draws a little blood. Her turn is next. She gashes the shit out of my arm. I start bleeding profusely but am too messed up to freak out too much. I mean it hurt, but the pain felt kinda abstract to me. Still it was enough blood to make me nauseous and (thankfully) stop the activity. I grabbed some paper towels and applied pressure to the wound. It eventually stopped bleeding. Still it left a big enough scar for my subsequent girlfriends to ask how I got it.

I knew some people that were into this. Never understood it myself. Especially when it was a group thing. There's kinky messy sex, and then there's kinky messy possibly deadly sex.

I feel I missed out on a lot of crazy because I saw a lot of it around me, and I surrounded myself with it, but I tried to avoid being dragged into the crazy. I mostly just listened to the crazy folks complain about the other crazy folks.

Bolthorn on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    And it goes on.

Or, in a couple of instances regarding a cheating wife/girlfriend who were selling themselves on Craiglist, "Update your morals and get over it".

Sheep on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sheep wrote: »
    And it goes on.

Or, in a couple of instances regarding a cheating wife/girlfriend who were selling themselves on Craiglist, "Update your morals and get over it".

Seriously? As in: Seriously?

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    And it goes on.

Seriously? As in: Seriously?

Yeah.

Not often, but I've seen that as "advice".

A lot of times when there are threads of "I discovered my husband/wife's been cheating on me after being suspicious and finally reading a condemning eMail."

Lots of support for the adulterer's privacy and very little for the person whose trust has been completely trampled.

I was a little surprise to see the Polanski thread make it to 30 or so pages before someone said what he did was okay.

Sheep on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

#1 You stupid!

PA comics are always so relevant:

215182896_Q5wBM-L-2.jpg

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Dr. FaceDr. Face King of Pants Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    [EDIT] WRONG THREAD

Dr. Face on
    jswidget.php?username=DrFace&numitems=10&text=none&images=small&show=top10&imagepos=left&inline=1&imagewidget=1.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dr. Face wrote: »
    I was just taking a dump at work (university) when a guy walks in, very casually, goes into the stall next to me and proceeds to turn into a vomit breathing dragon. I've never heard anyone puke like that. It was like he was yelling it out. After about 10 minutes of this he walks to the sink, washes his hands, walks back into the stall and does it again. Part way through the second one I swear I hear him crying. Another 5 minutes, another hand wash and he walks out.

I had been done way before he was but stayed put. I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness of seeing who the hell it was since we were the only ones in the bathroom, and he was, you know - crying during it.

wrong thread

boy isn't this strange and embarassing
    sorry i am an ass sometimes

Arch on
  • Options
    Dr. FaceDr. Face King of Pants Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Arch wrote: »
    Dr. Face wrote: »
    I was just taking a dump at work (university) when a guy walks in, very casually, goes into the stall next to me and proceeds to turn into a vomit breathing dragon. I've never heard anyone puke like that. It was like he was yelling it out. After about 10 minutes of this he walks to the sink, washes his hands, walks back into the stall and does it again. Part way through the second one I swear I hear him crying. Another 5 minutes, another hand wash and he walks out.

I had been done way before he was but stayed put. I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness of seeing who the hell it was since we were the only ones in the bathroom, and he was, you know - crying during it.

wrong thread

boy isn't this strange and embarassing
    sorry i am an ass sometimes

Need to keep my tabs straight. :)

Dr. Face on
    jswidget.php?username=DrFace&numitems=10&text=none&images=small&show=top10&imagepos=left&inline=1&imagewidget=1.png
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

#1 You stupid!

See, you would imagine that this would be a keeper, right? Yeah, not so much. Fast forward about 4 months. She's apparently pregnant and we go through the "Do-we-keep-it" dilemma. We're roughly 8 months apart in age, but I was 17 and she was 16 at the time. So, what do we do? Neither of us had very happy homes, her more so than myself, and we came to the happy romantic conclusion of giving the child something we didn't: a good, happy home. Now, we realized this would be hard work, life-changing, and all that. This was understood and agreed upon. I snatch up a job doing housekeeping for nursing home just to get the ball rolling. Everything seemed to be going rather well. I'd get off of work, meet up with her for supper, and head home to do it all over again.

Two months pass and the pregnancy becomes more obvious and I come clean to my family, citing the circumstances to be the reason I decided to get a job. They're a bit pissed, but they see how serious we are and decide not to disown me. Good so far. Then we decide to tell her family the next day when I got out of work. While at work, I get a phone call from the hospital. A friend of my mother's, the on-duty receptionist, saw my girlfriend being wheeled into the ER and called me at work. Worried and panicked to a point that I didn't even know existed, I rushed out there to see what happened.

Three agonizing hours later, a doctor finds me and tells me that they moved her and I could finally go see her. With downcast eyes, she tells me she couldn't tell her family and that she was sorry. She overdosed on her mother's diet pills in the hopes of killing herself and the unborn child. She lived, the child didn't. When her family found out that she had a miscarriage, without having known prior to that that she was pregnant, I was, of course, the target of the ire. Also, I was the target of her heroine addicted brother's Glock 23.

!!!!!!!

How the heck did that turn out?!

Tcheldor on
    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Tcheldor wrote: »

#1 You stupid!

!!!!!!!

Heroine addicts aren't always all there. Thought the gun was loaded. It wasn't.

McDuderstein on
  • Options
    Reservoir AngelReservoir Angel __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    When I broke up with my girlfriend to be with a guy I'd met, she went all mega-bitch and told a bunch of anti-gay homophobic, super-strong jock types where me and him lived, and they beat him up while I was out of town...

...does that qualify?

Reservoir Angel on
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    When I broke up with my girlfriend to be with a guy I'd met, she went all mega-bitch and told a bunch of anti-gay homophobic, super-strong jock types where me and him lived, and they beat him up while I was out of town...

...does that qualify?

Yes, but a tale is in the telling!

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

...yes.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

Yes.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Henroid wrote: »
    My girlfriend broke her ankle a couple weeks ago, after a bunch of doctor hulabaloo she got a cast on it. She has now removed the cast (2 days after getting it) because she was frustrated with the whole situation. I feel like she is a crazy person. What do I do?

We need a little more information. Clearly she's nuts, but we can't tell what kind of nuts from that. That said, your options are as follows:

1. Break up with her in person. Normally a dumb call, but with a broken ankle she'll be slow.
    2. Break up with her over the phone. Distance is good.
    3. Liquidate all of your assets, get plastic surgery and disappear into a South American country. Best option.

What the fuck is wrong with these two posts?

First of all, Doodmann, you need to fucking reassure her that doctors probably know what's best and it is better to be safe than sorry. And this is hardly a situation of someone being crazy, it's a situation of someone being stupid and childish. Straighten her out.

As for you Thom, why the fuck are you advocating breaking up over this? If it's meant to be a joke, my apologies.

That was a joke.

Oh, well, good! Keep up the good work and you'll be erm... ah hell I'm bad at this.

Break up with her.

Henroid on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

As a hate crime yes.

Henroid on
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Derrick wrote: »

...does that qualify?

There's like a 10-page H&A thread about it :P.

See what happens when you listen to H&A?

a5ehren on
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    a5ehren wrote: »
    Derrick wrote: »

...does that qualify?

There's like a 10-page H&A thread about it :P.

See what happens when you listen to H&A?

I mostly gave up on that place when pheezer accused me of being an internet dope dealer when I was looking for a stress reliever ball-thingy.

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    edited October 2009

#1 You stupid!

!!!!!!!

I assume the story ends with you taking a wooden chair leg and breaking his ribs?

Sheep on
  • Options
    MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

You need to tell us all the awesome details. Did she do weird things to clue you in on insanity? Was she decidedly kinky or clingy?

Also, please, please, please tell me you guys at least got her some jail time for participating or conspiring to commit a hate crime? Also the dudes that did it.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009

#1 You stupid!

!!!!!!!

I assume the story ends with you taking a wooden chair leg and breaking his ribs?

No, no. Violence is absolutely wrong. Never solves anything.
    That was actually the last time I headbutted someone. Never, ever headbutt someone who used to share hypodermic needles. I didn't catch anything from the blood spray when his nose shattered, but in retrospect, it was not a good idea.

McDuderstein on
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Machismo wrote: »

...does that qualify?

You need to tell us all the awesome details. Did she do weird things to clue you in on insanity? Was she decidedly kinky or clingy?

Also, please, please, please tell me you guys at least got her some jail time for participating or conspiring to commit a hate crime? Also the dudes that did it.

IIRC from the thread, they're working on it.

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Man. This thread has been very entertaining, and I want to thank everyone for sharing.

Me? I've got nothing to share. I've only "dated" one woman, and we're still together after 8 years and 2 kids. No crazy stories. Some days, I wonder wistfully if I didn't miss out by not dating around more. This thread has convinced me the answer is "probably not".

:lol:

Houn on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

Well I first met her back ages ago when I was about 14-ish. We hit it off immediately despite us being totally different, and from different social groups in school. We were very happy for so long. She never gave any signs of being borderline psychotic. As for the kinkiness? Not really. Handcuffs came into our play once or twice, as did honey. (Awww yeah!)

Then about a month ago now, maybe a bit more, I met this guy called Kai. From the moment I met him I couldn't stop thinking about him. And thanks to the people on this site with their good advice I took the plunge and broke up with Carly. Not just for the guy. But to explore my guy-loving feelings, and because at the time I broke it off we were both due to move to areas hundreds of miles apart. I told her all this and she agreed totally. So all was good.

But then out of the blue I got an e-mail from her. Basically it said that if I didn't take her back she'd tell all the anti-gay jockish types where I lived and that she'd already told them I was gay with Kai. Fantastic, I had thought sarcastically.

Following yet more advice from these smart people here I met up with her to try and talk her down slightly. It appeared to have worked. But then I went off to Uni in a different town.

I came home last weekend to find Kai with a sprained arm, a black eye and a big-ass gnarly cut on his chin. Turns out Carly hadn't kept her promise, and the anti-gay jocks had jumped Kai on his way home from work and beaten on him for a while.

Following even more advice from this site I eventually talked a reluctant Kai into letting me file the report. I've provided the police with the e-mail Carly sent me as evidence of intent to incide a hate crime/assault, as well as the names and descriptions of the 5 or 6 asshole that attacked Kai. I've recently provided the authorities with an official statement about the incident and am waiting to hear from either Kai or the police to inform me of what is going in the investigation.

Reservoir Angel on
  • Options
    X Pr3dat0R XX Pr3dat0R X Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

Well I first met her back ages ago when I was about 14-ish. We hit it off immediately despite us being totally different, and from different social groups in school. We were very happy for so long. She never gave any signs of being borderline psychotic. As for the kinkiness? Not really. Handcuffs came into our play once or twice, as did honey. (Awww yeah!)

<serious stuff>

Honey's another chick, right? :winky:

X Pr3dat0R X on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    That was actually the last time I headbutted someone. Never, ever headbutt someone who used to share hypodermic needles. I didn't catch anything from the blood spray when his nose shattered, but in retrospect, it was not a good idea.
    Dude. Never headbutt ANYONE. Elbows and knees are practically made for damage at close range, and you don't risk so much blood spray.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited October 2009

...does that qualify?

<serious stuff>

Honey's another chick, right? :winky:
    I wish! Haha, no. Honey as in the food substance. To be more specific she licked it off me, from "funparts" up to chin.

Reservoir Angel on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    Dude. Never headbutt ANYONE. Elbows and knees are practically made for damage at close range, and you don't risk so much blood spray.

Very, very true. It was more of a "oh-shit-I-almost-died-and-now-he's-in-my-face" reflex. At the time, I was pretty much stunned by the fact that my girlfriend managed to kill what should have been my firstborn child and tried to do the same thing to herself. Nevertheless, it was kind of retarded on my part, but very effective.

McDuderstein on
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    headbutting hurts. I guess I would do it if someone was behind me but I'm taller than most people so I would probably break my own goddamn nose on somebody's head instead of the other way around.

JJ on
  • Options
    X Pr3dat0R XX Pr3dat0R X Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    JJ wrote: »
    headbutting hurts. I guess I would do it if someone was behind me but I'm taller than most people so I would probably break my own goddamn nose on somebody's head instead of the other way around.

I don't know if I'm just misreading this because I'm tired but...what?

X Pr3dat0R X on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    Man. This thread has been very entertaining, and I want to thank everyone for sharing.

Me? I've got nothing to share. I've only "dated" one woman, and we're still together after 8 years and 2 kids. No crazy stories. Some days, I wonder wistfully if I didn't miss out by not dating around more. This thread has convinced me the answer is "probably not".

:lol:

Promise me you won't come back and make a thread in the H&A forum asking us for permission to have an affair and develop a drug addiction because you saw it on TV and it looked cool.

Promise me!!

Sheep on
This discussion has been closed.