Options

Dragon Age: Origins: Dog armor addon this holiday season! (Gameplay tips in OP)

• Options
    RanadielRanadiel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    TiamatZ wrote: »
    Behemoth wrote: »
    Ranadiel wrote: »
    So, ending spoilers, Denerim, regarding Riordan:
    Was anyone else pissed off that the third Grey Warden decideds to run a kamakazi solo mission and attempts to take on the Archdemon himself? I was like...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I can't believe he didn't stick with your group - safety in numbers and all, right? I mean wouldn't three Grey Wardens have a much better chance at success than one?

God, what a dumbass. I got all excited when we found him and thought, oh wow, surprise last minute character! He even offers to sacrifice himself since he knows he won't have much more time with the taint. Then he goes and gets himself splattered. Dumbass.
    Eh, he was trying to kill the Archdemon, which is, ya know, his job. It was flying around shooting fire, you never would have been able to kill it without him. The only reason you could confront it at Fort Drakon was because he tore a big hole in one of it's wings.

Or, at the very least, it would have taken a lot longer. The Archdemon wasn't exactly going to fly down and fight you fairly if it could avoid it.
    Exactly what Behemoth said. Also I don't think his death was totally in vain. By removing the archdemon's ability to fly, his sacrifice in turn 'levels' the playing field for the MC and his/her party when they do finally confront the BBEG.

Though all those ballistas do seem to look like overkill...
    First of all, it doesn't appear that Riordan's purpose for leaping on the archdemon's back was to disable it's ability to fly. That seemed like an accident; a blessing of luck in a moment of doom. He was certainly going for the kill, underestimated the archdemon and got killed in the process.

It's debatable if Riordan actually removes the Archdemon's ability to fly. Yeah, he cuts a big gash in the webbing of one of it's wings, but during the battle the thing does leap around and take flight, albeit momentarily, to move from platform to platform.

Besides, it was mentioned during the battle plan, before he runs off, that your going to the top of Fort Drakon, the highest tower in the city, would lure the Archdemon to you anyway and force a conflict. I wish I still had a save before that cut scene so I could play it again and figure out exactly what Riordan's plan specifically entailed, but I do know that I was surprised and shocked as hell to see him try to solo it. I certainly don't remember him saying anything like, 'Hey guys, you go fight your way to the top of this tower while I go solo the archdemon. If I die, hopefully I'll at least disable his ability to fly and it'll land there so you can finish it off.'

Regarding Redcliffe Tavern:
    This is one of my favorite scenarios.

There's two ways to do it. You can Persuade him to do it out of the potential good will it will earn him. If you've got high enough persuasion, he'll offer the militia free ale.

The other option is much more fun, where you first set him on edge by telling him that the militia's coin isn't worth much to him if he's dead. This freaks him out, and he asks for your protection. You can then strongarm him into making you owner of the bar with an Intimidate option. This will allow you free access to the bar's wares, which restock each time you exit, and you can squeeze him for coin every now and then. You can also choose to hand ownership of the bar over to Bella after the seige is over.

If you want to do this, don't have Wynne in your party, as she is a killjoy and will disapprove of extortion. Zevran, however, will congratulate you on aquiring ownership of your own seedy run down tavern.

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Was anyone else pissed off that the third Grey Warden decideds to run a kamakazi solo mission and attempts to take on the Archdemon himself? I was like...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I can't believe he didn't stick with your group - safety in numbers and all, right? I mean wouldn't three Grey Wardens have a much better chance at success than one?

God, what a dumbass. I got all excited when we found him and thought, oh wow, surprise last minute character! He even offers to sacrifice himself since he knows he won't have much more time with the taint. Then he goes and gets himself splattered. Dumbass.
    Eh, he was trying to kill the Archdemon, which is, ya know, his job. It was flying around shooting fire, you never would have been able to kill it without him. The only reason you could confront it at Fort Drakon was because he tore a big hole in one of it's wings.

Or, at the very least, it would have taken a lot longer. The Archdemon wasn't exactly going to fly down and fight you fairly if it could avoid it.
    Exactly what Behemoth said. Also I don't think his death was totally in vain. By removing the archdemon's ability to fly, his sacrifice in turn 'levels' the playing field for the MC and his/her party when they do finally confront the BBEG.

First of all, it doesn't appear that Riordan's purpose for leaping on the archdemon's back was to disable it's ability to fly. That seemed like an accident; a blessing of luck in a moment of doom. He was certainly going for the kill, underestimated the archdemon and got killed in the process.

It's debatable if Riordan actually removes the Archdemon's ability to fly. Yeah, he cuts a big gash in the webbing of one of it's wings, but during the battle the thing does leap around and take flight, albeit momentarily, to move from platform to platform.

Besides, it was mentioned during the battle plan, before he runs off, that your going to the top of Fort Drakon, the highest tower in the city, would lure the Archdemon to you anyway and force a conflict. I wish I still had a save before that cut scene so I could play it again and figure out exactly what Riordan's plan specifically entailed, but I do know that I was surprised and shocked as hell to see him try to solo it. I certainly don't remember him saying anything like, 'Hey guys, you go fight your way to the top of this tower while I go solo the archdemon. If I die, hopefully I'll at least disable his ability to fly and it'll land there so you can finish it off.'
    He's just trying to emulate Duncan. That's all. He knows how cool Duncan was.

Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    [fallout of Dragon Age]
    All the more reason for Orlais to invade and retake Ferelden!! They'll never see it coming!

Noble #1: Oh noes! Orlais is invading!
    Noble #2: Loghain was right! We should have listened to him!
    Seems almost inevitable, doesn't it?

It does. Though I suspect the next game will show us that Orlais is in fact too distracted by something or other to get their hands dirty.

On Riordan:
    He definitely disabled its capacity for anything but short hops. You may have noticed that the thing was falling onto Fort Drakon after it got rid of him. Not flying, falling. It was an uncontrolled landing.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm still absolutely disappointed with
    the archdemon just being a fucking purple dragon with some flesh bits hanging around. I know it's called "Dragon Age" but I already killed two big dragons before, so why does the archDEMON have to be a reskin of the others? So very,very disappointing.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Klyka wrote: »
    the archdemon just being a fucking purple dragon with some flesh bits hanging around. I know it's called "Dragon Age" but I already killed two big dragons before, so why does the archDEMON have to be a reskin of the others? So very,very disappointing.

I was looking forward to seeing...
    The archdemon display some form of intelligence. Perhaps talking to you at the end, maybe trying to spark a deal? That would have made for an interesting ending, I think. Imagine the possibilities...

The archdemon gives you the option of becoming it's second, leader of the darkspawn horde, as you are now just as tainted as they are and doomed to die anyway. Or, you can take it's offer and through it's power, master the taint, live, and command the darkspawn horde at it's side. Your party turns on you obviously, but you gain a new party member - the archdemon! The rest of your party members; the ones you didn't bring with you, make their way to the top of the tower and you have to kill them all at the behest of your new master.

:mrgreen:

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Pancake wrote: »

He's just trying to emulate Duncan. That's all. He knows how cool Duncan was.
    "Thanks for destroying the Archdemon's ability to fly with your noble sacrifice Riordan, now my fucking army of circle mages and elite elven archers will sit around playing poker, good job you twit."

I was kind of dissapointed in his predictable demise, I understand that "oh I'll kill myself because I'm old" would have killed the entire moral dilemma / god-baby / noble sacrifice ending thing, but the moment "I'll take the blow because I'm old and don't want to force you to sacrifice so much" came out of his mouth I knew that he was going to get splattered during the leadup to the final boss.

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

The archdemon display some form of intelligence. Perhaps talking to you at the end, maybe trying to spark a deal? That would have made for an interesting ending, I think. Imagine the possibilities...

The archdemon gives you the option of becoming it's second, leader of the darkspawn horde, as you are now just as tainted as they are and doomed to die anyway. Or, you can take it's offer and through it's power, master the taint, live, and command the darkspawn horde at it's side. Your party turns on you obviously, but you gain a new party member - the archdemon! The rest of your party members; the ones you didn't bring with you, make their way to the top of the tower and you have to kill them all at the behest of your new master.

I'm actually glad that it didn't end up being some Balrog looking thing with a burning whip. It makes sense for it to possess the most powerful thing it could find though.
    I do think some dialog would be nice though

jefe414 on
    Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I wonder how DA2 will deal with you being a Grey Warden,seeing as there shouldn't be another Blight for a few hundred years.

Just random mobs of Darkspawn turning up from time to time for old times sake?

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    QuirkyLittleTyrantQuirkyLittleTyrant A Mug Featuring Pichu On A Cloud Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Well,
    If I was an Old God who had to take mortal form, I would of course choose the most badass one available to me. Which is totally a High Dragon.
    The concept art for the Archdemon, while still being a big bad dragon, is far more terrifying than the in-game model. And to bring back a wish I saw discussed forever ago, it would have been really cool if we got to hear it talk smack to us in those crazy Warden dreams.

"I JUST KILLED LIKE A THOUSAND PEOPLE WHILE YOU WERE DICKING AROUND WITH WARDEN'S KEEP. THEIR BLOOD IS ALL OVER YOUR HANDS. I HAVE ALSO USED MY DARK POWERS TO MAKE SURE LELIANNA HAS FRIENDZONED YOU FOREVER."

QuirkyLittleTyrant on
    PSN ID: Khrysocome
    Steam: ZappRowsdower
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I wonder how DA2 will deal with you being a Grey Warden,seeing as there shouldn't be another Blight for a few hundred years.

Who says DA2 will have anything at all to do with DA:O?

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009

That wouldn't make any sense at all.
    And that's not how the Joining works.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Well,
    If I was an Old God who had to take mortal form, I would of course choose the most badass one available to me. Which is totally a High Dragon.
    The concept art for the Archdemon, while still being a big bad dragon, is far more terrifying than the in-game model. And to bring back a wish I saw discussed forever ago, it would have been really cool if we got to hear it talk smack to us in those crazy Warden dreams.

"I JUST KILLED LIKE A THOUSAND PEOPLE WHILE YOU WERE DICKING AROUND WITH WARDEN'S KEEP. THEIR BLOOD IS ALL OVER YOUR HANDS. I HAVE ALSO USED MY DARK POWERS TO MAKE SURE LELIANNA HAS FRIENDZONED YOU FOREVER."

Now that's evil!

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, the dream sequences in this game were pretty weak.

Irenicus? Now there's an arch enemy who knew how to fuck with you in dreams.

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Guys it's not a matter of possession, Old Gods are all draconic. That's just what they are.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

Or perhaps you deal with the 1st game's fallout (ala KOTOR 2). You get to witness the long term effects of all your choices (whether good or ill) have on Ferelden and perhaps visit the neighbouring lands like Orlais or Antiva.

Seriously, I want to go pwn me some Crows in Antiva

Speaking of the Fade (Magi Origin spoilers)
    In the Magi origin, when the rat guy finally reveals himself to be a Pride Demon, do you meet up with him when you return to the tower?

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    TagTag Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I HAVE ALSO USED MY DARK POWERS TO MAKE SURE LELIANNA HAS FRIENDZONED YOU FOREVER."

You bastard!

Unrelated: Defensive fire + dueling spec + high dexterity and enough strength for armor = hilariously invincible rogue.

Tag on
    Overwatch: TomFoolery#1388
    Black Desert: Family Name: Foolery. Characters: Tome & Beerserk.
    (Retired) GW2 Characters (Fort Aspenwood): Roy Gee Biv
    (Retired) Let's Play: Lone Wolf
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Did you people skip all of the cutscenes and avoid reading the codex or something?
    There's a reason the archdemon doesn't talk to you in your dreams.

I mean, there's a reason it doesn't talk at all, but they explain the dream-talking thing quite a few times.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NartwakNartwak Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

They would be naturally drawn to the [strike]Bhaalspawn[/strike] godbaby, shouldn't they?

Nartwak on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Man, I couldn't stop Leliana from falling in love with me.

There was one part where I had to basically be like (Leliana quest spoilers)
    "Yeah that evil bitch you loved sure was an evil bitch. Well, let's get going." because literally every other combination of choices made her go from "Friendly" to "Love" or "Adore"

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

• Options
    PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

The archdemon isn't trying to fuck you with you in your dreams. You're just hearing and seeing it in small glimpses because you're connected to the darkspawn hivemind.

Were you to be able to understand it, you'd have to be a Grey Warden a lot longer than you are in the game. And most likely approaching your Calling, if it isn't time already.

Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Blackjack wrote: »

"Yeah that evil bitch you loved sure was an evil bitch. Well, let's get going." because literally every other combination of choices made her go from "Friendly" to "Love" or "Adore"

Not having her fall in love with you is as simple as not taking two particular steps.
    A) Do not take the "beautiful woman like you" line when asking her what someone like her was doing in the Chantry. Do not flatter at all in that dialogue chain.

B) Don't say "She was special to you wasn't she?" or "I hope to be as special as she was" post-Marjolaine.

That's it. Those are the triggers which, if set off, switch her into romance mode.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Goomba wrote: »

That wouldn't make any sense at all.
    And that's not how the Joining works.

Says you.
    Why woudln't it make sense? Maybe my Warden never got over his Joining ritual? Maybe he's pissed off about having his life taken away with no other choice? Maybe he's upset over the fact that he's going to be haunted by horrible nightmares for the rest of his life and is living out a literal death sentence of 30 years "give or take". Maybe dealing with the world's shitty problems, whiny politicians putting thousands of lives at risk for the sake of their own power, being constantly surrounded by death and then finally, the night before he faces the archdemon, the bombshell is dropped, 'Oh yeah you're going to have to sacrifice yourself and die anyway in order to make sure the Archdemon stays dead.'

Alright, no. Fuck that, fuck you all, fuck the Wardens. You guys have done nothing but hide shit from me since I joined this fucked up club and I didn't even get a t-shirt to show for it. And now you're expecting me to willingly kill myself. Oh, what's that? Archdemon is offering me power and the option to live and the chance to get back at Ferelden as a whole? Sign me up.

You have to keep an open mind about these things. Roleplaying is all about diversity and being able to explore as many optional paths as possible. With enough imagination and creative writing, anything is possible.

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Blackjack wrote: »

Not having her fall in love with you is as simple as not taking two particular steps.
    A) Do not take the "beautiful woman like you" line when asking her what someone like her was doing in the Chantry. Do not flatter at all in that dialogue chain.

B) Don't say "She was special to you wasn't she?" or "I hope to be as special as she was" post-Marjolaine.

That's it. Those are the triggers which, if set off, switch her into romance mode.
    What? Man, how is "she was special to you, wasn't she" in any way translatable to "do me now"? That is 'supportive friend'! Damn crazy Leliana falling for me all the damn time.

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

• Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Pancake wrote: »

The archdemon isn't trying to fuck you with you in your dreams. You're just hearing and seeing it in small glimpses because you're connected to the darkspawn hivemind.

Were you to be able to understand it, you'd have to be a Grey Warden a lot longer than you are in the game. And most likely approaching your Calling, if it isn't time already.

Yeah, I know the Archdemon isn't directly trying to fuck with you. I'm just saying that it would have been a lot more epic if you could understand it, despite your relative 'newness' within the Grey Wardens. If you had some idea as to what it was doing or hell, that there was any sort've intelligence behind the thing you're sworn to destroy.

To me that was the big weakness of the DA:O story... All the best villains were defeated early and so the climactic battle felt a little anti-climactic.

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In regards to Ranadiel's incredibly silly suggestion for an ending option
    The Darkspawn/Archdemons are a force of nature. They are not a "join us" kind of evil. What you suggest isn't a possibility because it's a completely different kind of narrative entity than one suited to what you suggest.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Says you.
    Why woudln't it make sense? Maybe my Warden never got over his Joining ritual? Maybe he's pissed off about having his life taken away with no other choice? Maybe he's upset over the fact that he's going to be haunted by horrible nightmares for the rest of his life and is living out a literal death sentence of 30 years "give or take". Maybe dealing with the world's shitty problems, whiny politicians putting thousands of lives at risk for the sake of their own power, being constantly surrounded by death and then finally, the night before he faces the archdemon, the bombshell is dropped, 'Oh yeah you're going to have to sacrifice yourself and die anyway in order to make sure the Archdemon stays dead.'

Alright, no. Fuck that, fuck you all, fuck the Wardens. You guys have done nothing but hide shit from me since I joined this fucked up club and I didn't even get a t-shirt to show for it. And now you're expecting me to willingly kill myself. Oh, what's that? Archdemon is offering me power and the option to live and the chance to get back at Ferelden as a whole? Sign me up.

You have to keep an open mind about these things. Roleplaying is all about diversity and being able to explore as many optional paths as possible. With enough imagination and creative writing, anything is possible.
    So that's a no on reading codexes or watching cutscenes.

And Fiaryn, some people can join the darkspawn.
    And then make more yay!

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TagTag Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The Darkspawn/Archdemons are a force of nature. They are not a "join us" kind of evil. What you suggest isn't a possibility because it's a completely different kind of narrative entity than one suited to what you suggest.

The weird part about that concept for the darkspawn is that they wear (and maintain) armor and weapons. And I'm pretty sure the ogres have stitched up gashes. I would expect forces of nature to grow these things and heal, but using tools like that implies intelligence.

Tag on
    Overwatch: TomFoolery#1388
    Black Desert: Family Name: Foolery. Characters: Tome & Beerserk.
    (Retired) GW2 Characters (Fort Aspenwood): Roy Gee Biv
    (Retired) Let's Play: Lone Wolf
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Pff, I still think at the end it should have turned out that your Dog is actually the Archdemon.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I guess I'm just used to games like this pitting the character against an intelligent entity, rather than a beastial force. However...
    I think that there is more to the darkspawn than "they are a mindless force of nature." A mindless force wouldn't take the time to craft and equip themselves with armor and weapons. A mindless force wouldn't take hostages to turn into breeders, they'd just kill everything in sight. Hell, even in one of the novels, an "intelligent" hurlock emissary is one of the main villians. And even if the horde as a whole is a mindless force, the Archdemon certainly isn't, with it's ability to rally, command and lead the horde as an extremely dangerous, well organized force.

I'm not willing to accept that the darkspawn are simply a force of nature. There's a lot more to them than what DA: O goes into. No one even knows where they really originate from - the story that the Chantry spews is up to debate since they have considerable bias involved on their angle. Until you came across the broodmother, it was widely thought that the darkspawn literally spawned from darkness itself. No one has yet to explain how they're able to craft weapons and armor or care for each other's wounds. There's a lot of unexplained phenomenon, and simply going, "LOL, FORCE OF NATURE." isn't going to answer any questions.

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Tag wrote: »

The weird part about that concept for the darkspawn is that they wear (and maintain) armor and weapons. And I'm pretty sure the ogres have stitched up gashes. I would expect forces of nature to grow these things and heal, but using tools like that implies intelligence.

Well, yeah, they're obviously intelligent.

The point is that they're not trying to recruit other races beyond maybe
    turning them into Broodmothers to make more darkspawn

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Tag wrote: »

And that's true. But at the same time, while Cthulhu is intelligent that doesn't mean he/it thinks in thought patterns comprehensible to humans. Similarly, the Darkspawn are too absolutely ruled by instinctual purpose to do anything but wreck shit. They hunger for a beauty they can never attain because by their touch is it corrupted forever. They then vent their impotent rage on the world. It's their nature.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    NartwakNartwak Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Pft, they don't know what they're doing. It's instinctual.

Nartwak on
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Specifically which Codex entry are you talking about?

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Let me comb through every entry so I can get back to you re: the entry that talks about darkspawn or archdemons in any way.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    The Archdemon is all "RAAAAAAWWWWWR" and the Darkspawn have no idea what he is saying.
    "Does he want us to like...go out and do something for him?" "RAAAAAAAWRR" "I think he said 'Ice Creeeeeeeam'" "Why would he say that?" "What do I know? Do I look like an Archdemon?" "Raaaaaaaaaawwwwr!!!!" "I'm sure he said 'Kill all living things'" "That might actually make sense!"

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The Archdemon is all "RAAAAAAWWWWWR" and the Darkspawn have no idea what he is saying.
    "Does he want us to like...go out and do something for him?" "RAAAAAAAWRR" "I think he said 'Ice Creeeeeeeam'" "Why would he say that?" "What do I know? Do I look like an Archdemon?" "Raaaaaaaaaawwwwr!!!!" "I'm sure he said 'Kill all living things'" "That might actually make sense!"
    That explained why the Archdemon was pissed at the top of the fort: Burned half of Ferelden and not a decent ice-cream store in sight. And at the end, only then did he realize that ice-cream wasn't invented yet.

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Let me comb through every entry so I can get back to you re: the entry that talks about darkspawn or archdemons in any way.
    Don't worry, I can wait.

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Don't worry, I can wait.
    Okay, here we go. It's the one that talks about Archdemons and Broodmothers.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Don't worry, I can wait.

And you're not going to copy/paste it?

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Don't worry, I can wait.

And you're not going to copy/paste it?

It's Goomba.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
This discussion has been closed.