As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

trilbies and reeboks and trenchcoats, oh no!

1565758596062»

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I have the bad habit of automatically replying to 'How are you?' with 'I'm good, how are you?' which causes a bit of embarrassment when I ask them how they are doing first, and then they respond and ask how I'm doing, then I ask how they are doing again. >.>

Sheri on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Janson wrote: »
    I am horrible at small talk, too

It is especially bad in America where everyone opens with 'how are you' but then waltz on by before you can properly respond

If there's anything the Brits are good at, it's small talk, usually "It's cold outside isn't it!" "Oh yes, very cold! You'll need your gloves!" "Ahaha yes, nice and warm!" that conversion happens about ten times at work.

Liiya on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I am horrible at small talk, too

It is especially bad in America where everyone opens with 'how are you' but then waltz on by before you can properly respond

I hate this, it happens at work all the time and I wonder why I bother even talking to people here.

M.D. on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Why did I not realise how overweight I was until I lost some weight

I actually cover myself up more now I am so ashamed and am a little embarrassed to think of what I tried to get away with wearing

Now that I've lost a couple of pounds I've found that the sizing of clothes is complete shit for me. I wear XL now, but everything is baggy around the waist. I'm not even thin! It's only gonna get worse if I lose more weight.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sometimes I don't bother to reply and that's invariably when someone is actually wanting an answer

Janson on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    and you can name the new one "only jerks have ugly wallets"

Good idea.
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    So, page 100. Do we wait until this one is locked, or should I just go ahead and make a new one?

Send a pm to a mod and make a new one.

Am I missing something, or are there no online SE++ mods right now?

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    douglas wait until this one is locked

tube hates duplicate threads

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Why did I not realise how overweight I was until I lost some weight

I actually cover myself up more now I am so ashamed and am a little embarrassed to think of what I tried to get away with wearing

Now that I've lost a couple of pounds I've found that the sizing of clothes is complete shit for me. I wear XL now, but everything is baggy around the waist. I'm not even thin! It's only gonna get worse if I lose more weight.

Kudos on losing the weight :^:

Liiya on
This discussion has been closed.