Options

[WoW] Fail of the Lich King: [Chat] 3.3

1575859606163»

• Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    you don't need to win to get good experience in levelling Alterac Valley.

just taking down a tower is worth the same experience as a single quest, three to four towers per game is good investment.

Really. I'll have to try AV when I get up to the level range for it. Do you have to be the one personally capping a tower, or what?

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    korodullin wrote: »

just taking down a tower is worth the same experience as a single quest, three to four towers per game is good investment.

Really. I'll have to try AV when I get up to the level range for it. Do you have to be the one personally capping a tower, or what?

no.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

Hmm. This is amazing information I thank you good sir.

I just leveled and hit 71 so now I'm stuck in the bottom rung and can't do a whole lot. However you have rekindled my interest in playing.

at level 71 try to use your snares and things against enemy players to help out the higher level ones.

you won't do all that much damage especially as a mage but a well-timed sheep, slow, or frost nova can work wonders.

at lower levels of each bracket you can also help a lot by capturing the mine for your side early in the game.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Oh wow the Armory has a lot of awesome statistics.

Largest Hit Delt: 21648.

I miss you Black Wing Lair I really really do.

On another note is questing the fastest way to level? I can only seem to quest when I get into a groove for it and any other time I have no desire to quest. Which is really disappointing because this Mage deserves to get to 80. First character and all.

EDIT: That Damage score isn't from BWL. They don't have the stats from Vanilla I forgot, dammit.

I kinda wish that the Largest Hit stat would ignore vehicles and gimmick fights. My hardest hit is like 270,000 someodd from Occulus.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    End wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, I did some experimenting, and I couldn't figure out a way to start getting threat without casting on the target. Obviously the hidden addon channel bit works, but let's not go back to those days.

Not needed. There's an addon channel for the party, raid and guild in the API.

And it's hidden.

Are you trying to say something new? Because you didn't.

Because when you say "hidden addon channel" you imply a throwback to ye olden days of ct_ra and its channel sharing vis a vis the modern oh fuck it where's my infraction button

Look, if you're going to call me out for calling it an addon channel, don't call it the same thing, please.

Honestly, if I didn't know better, I would have thought you were just trying to be a dick. People who do that sort of thing really bother me, even if they weren't aware.

Edit: I'm sorry if I was sounded a bit like a dick myself. Honestly, it felt almost like you were trying to paint me like an idiot.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2010
    Look, if you're going to call me out for calling it an addon channel, don't call it the same thing, please.

I'm a programmer. I call the API addon channel an addon channel on account of it being an API addon channel.

The ct_ra stuff is plain old chat channels, hidden from the chat frame.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.