As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I can has refund... kinda?

DeepthroatDeepthroat Registered User regular
Hey, I just signed up here to ask this question so, here it goes. I just bought a badge and, being the guy who's not always on the ball that I am, payed the Fedex thing of $15 as well as the $30 for the ticket. Now my friend has told me you only need Fedex if you are out of the United States... was he correct? And if so, is there any chance (I'm assuming there isn't) that I could somehow get my $15 back? I know it's not much, but that would be $15 less I'd be able to spend on video games at the convention... :winky:

Deepthroat on

• Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hi, this is like the exact wrong way to go about finding what you need. You will find what you need on the PAX site.

There is also a subforum specific to PAX where people who can answer your question might actually be reading posts.

This area is for forum administration.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeepthroatDeepthroat Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ah... thanks. Wasn't sure if I was in the right place.

Deepthroat on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The PAX forum would be a more appropriate place, but I'm going to suggest you email pax_questions@penny-arcade.com

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.