The Marvelous Misadventures of [Chat] Jack

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    _J_ wrote: »
    A LADY BIT ME.

WHY DO LADIES BITE?

It's how they get your soul.

IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS ATTACKED BY A LARGE DOG.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    is that blood

why is there blood

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    There's little specks of blood on my undershirt. If the skin were seriously broken I would probably be like AHHHHHHHHH but instead I am just AHHH.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    norway.JPG

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    no I'm talking about me

there is entirely too much blood here

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Me and the lady made cupcakes!

Which we decorated with coloured lemon icing!

Then we watched the director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven!

James on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    god that effect with the multiple colors slightly offset makes my eyes bleed

It's weird because the camera picked up the colors a lot more than the naked eye.

I didn't even really see the green when I was standing there, and it was easy to read from across the street.
    Digital cameras pick up green really well because of how CCDs are usually laid out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_filter

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    stilist wrote: »

It's weird because the camera picked up the colors a lot more than the naked eye.

I didn't even really see the green when I was standing there, and it was easy to read from across the street.
    Digital cameras pick up green really well because of how CCDs are usually laid out.

NERD ALERT

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    oh that's not a nice wound

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    senj!

is canada

James on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    stilist wrote: »

I've seen that graphic before and that makes sense.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    James wrote: »
    senj!

is canada

canada.JPG

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    speaking of norwegians being racist there is a bbc thing where they wonder why so many people say they're not racist but are against not using the n-word anymore

which annoys me a little

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I’m impressed that the woot people are still writing their stupid stories after six years.

stilist on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Seriously though. I have encircled the Polish forces with 11 freaking divisions and they just won't give.

the polish were fucking hardcore

ever heard of a little something called the Warsaw uprising?

naw who was really hardcore was this Finnish guy

confirmed to have personally killed over five hundred people and estimated as to have possibly killed another two hundred on top of that

he ranks up there as one of the people who has personally killed the most human beings in history and has the highest recorded kill-count of any soldier in a war

he survived being shot in the face

Pony on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hmm. japan was talking about going out on his bike today, but I am reluctant to wake him as he didn't come to bed 'till after 3am (well, 4am given we changed to GMT+1 last night).

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    stilist on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    journal.png
    journal_2.png

anyone else feel like this has happened to them?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    Seriously though. I have encircled the Polish forces with 11 freaking divisions and they just won't give.

the polish were fucking hardcore

ever heard of a little something called the Warsaw uprising?

naw who was really hardcore was this Finnish guy

confirmed to have personally killed over five hundred people and estimated as to have possibly killed another two hundred on top of that

he ranks up there as one of the people who has personally killed the most human beings in history and has the highest recorded kill-count of any soldier in a war

he survived being shot in the face

I know

he is the best

the best thing is that he really embodies finland during the winter war

he was a quiet farmer, then suddenly russia invades

he picks up his rifle and goes to war

then he kills about 700-1000 russians

and then he goes home to his farm again

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Hmm. japan was talking about going out on his bike today, but I am reluctant to wake him as he didn't come to bed 'till after 3am (well, 4am given we changed to GMT+1 last night).

Will he be mad if you do not wake him?

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    It took several years for Häyhä to recuperate from his wound. The bullet had crushed his jaw and blown off his left cheek. Nonetheless, he made a full recovery and became a successful moose hunter and dog breeder after World War II, and hunted with Finnish president Urho Kekkonen.

When asked in 1998 how he had become such a good shot, he answered, "Practice." When asked if he regretted killing so many people, he said "I did what I was told to as well as I could." Simo Häyhä spent his last years in a small village called Ruokolahti located in the south-east of Finland near the Russian border

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Pony

that kid at the hobby shop in the blue hoodie

ugh

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010

No. But I should probably see if he wants to get up in a couple of hours just in case he doesn't want to sleep past midday.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

Yes, only the real-life girl who I associate with that comic treats everybody that way, whether she was ever at risk of being hurt or not.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited March 2010

No. But I should probably see if he wants to get up in a couple of hours just in case he doesn't want to sleep past midday.

Wait...so your significant other does not get mad at you for your inability to read its mind?

Astounding!

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    if you see a movie called The Winter War (or Talvisota) pick it up

it's a great movie

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Yes, only the real-life girl who I associate with that comic treats everybody that way, whether she was ever at risk of being hurt or not.

I meant meeting the one person who understands you and then her going away forever

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    journal.png
    journal_2.png

nope!

Pony on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    News Radio is pretty good.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I meant meeting the one person who understands you and then her going away forever

In my experience all the women I meet who I think understand me end up leaving as a result of things I thought they initially understood.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Pony

that kid at the hobby shop in the blue hoodie

ugh

seriously he was the reason i motioned for us to step outside

i felt really bad for the clerk because he was part of our conversation but he had to deal with that thing and i was like "oh my god i can't be in here i am going to collapse this kid's entire face with my fucking fist i need to get out of here before i commit violence"

like even just his voice, good lord

there's always kids like that in hobby stores

they are annoying as fuck

also i am still working on shit for us to start a campaign on thursday

gonna see if i can get another couple people

the dude who played the bard was pretty rad, i definitely want him to come out

Pony on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It took several years for Häyhä to recuperate from his wound. The bullet had crushed his jaw and blown off his left cheek. Nonetheless, he made a full recovery and became a successful moose hunter and dog breeder after World War II, and hunted with Finnish president Urho Kekkonen.

When asked in 1998 how he had become such a good shot, he answered, "Practice." When asked if he regretted killing so many people, he said "I did what I was told to as well as I could." Simo Häyhä spent his last years in a small village called Ruokolahti located in the south-east of Finland near the Russian border

Always keepin his eye out, that one

Al_wat on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Wait...so your significant other does not get mad at you for your inability to read its mind?

Astounding!

erm...this would be because I have a healthy long-term relationship and we've had nearly 7 years to get to know each other.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Astounding!

erm...this would be because I have a healthy long-term relationship and we've had nearly 7 years to get to know each other.

I envy that.

_J_ on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    journal.png
    journal_2.png

Nope.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Al_wat wrote: »

Always keepin his eye out, that one

and russia hasn't invaded since

seriously would you want to go up against an unkillable super-sniper?

they called him the White Death for chrissake

when he woke up after getting shot in the face the russians all went "oh god he can't die he CAN'T DIE" and the war ended

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i think i'm a kinder, gentler person nowadays because i will meet a kid like that and resist the temptation to beat him into paste or berate him into tears

nope, i just clench my fist, bite my lip, and leave the area

healthier!

Pony on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Astounding!

I envy that.

It takes a lot of hard work and some sacrifices.

We certainly didn't "get" each other overnight.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

In my experience all the women I meet who I think understand me end up leaving as a result of things I thought they initially understood.

I worry about this. Like, if when it becomes clear someone is interested in me based on my stranger defining qualities those qualities might become exaggerated reflexively as a way to increase interest. This would inevitably result in a strangeness overload in which the person I am trying to generate an even stronger attraction winds up less attracted to me than before.

It would seem that anyone with this problem would need to employ the Douglas Adam's flying method, except with social interaction. So each time you think you're making progress with someone, distract yourself, and hopefully you'll forget how you should have just crashed and burned.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm mean to people all the time.

They don't do anything about it.

People that try to stand up for everybody else I just laugh at.

Then I go to bed alone and cry myself to sleep.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
This discussion has been closed.