As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini]Phalla VS Snakeman - Done

18910111214»

• Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    phalla is phalla ;) sometimes the actions doesn't work in your favour.

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Lucedes wrote: »
    GUYS YOU HAD A HUGE NETWORK, HOW DID YOU LOSE.

I guess jdark was the mole I had anticipated, but... I didn't guess it was him.
    That was probably how.

The network I had was you and Alegis.

Who both died so I contacted Jdark who was fucking Snakeman and Zandracon never replied to me :|.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I actually wasn't particularly mole-y. Due to role confusion, the mafia tried to kill me at least once.

I don't agree with Fiaryn's interpretation of faction dynamics, but meh. I had fun FrostMist. :)

Yeah, sorry about that.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

The network I had was you and Alegis.

Who both died so I contacted Jdark who was fucking Snakeman and Zandracon never replied to me :|.

I thought zandracon was the mole at first because his green voting records made no fucking sense. You were late to 'catch on' to proper 'BurgerWitch voting style' too.

Though I've only been in talks with lucedes. I wanted the vigs/vote used on possible suspects (and if a miss, hey - someone from the other team dead) while keeping seerings on our own teammembers to find the mole without slaughtering our team.

Alegis on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was the seer. The alignment seer. ARGHHHH. I just... I just always die whenever I get a network going.

On second thought, this is because they're always infiltrated. Damn.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for hosting this, FrostMist! I didn't last long but the setting was fun.

And I agree with Fiaryn, in most circumstances, unless the fluff makes clear you're bitter rivals to the death with the other faction I'd rather take out a mafioso if there's no chance of my faction winning.

Unless I'm Project R.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Glad you all liked it :) not alot of time online these days (because of the inferno festival over here :P) I'm thinking about changing around some stuff and hosting a main phalla off it or something - but that would be exhausting I think... It's hard to come up with new narrations each night (something I learned in this one) and the more kills and such each night (something that would happen) the worse the job :P But I'm really going to concider it.

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg